Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:06:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing Storecoin zero-fee payments and p2p cloud computing platform  (Read 1219 times)
storecoindev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 03:15:16 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2019, 05:48:21 PM by storecoindev

Do you mine bitcoins? The Storecoin public blockchain will let you mine datacoins next.

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
joalated

Activity: 73
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 04:08:03 PM

Great to see you have been listed on icodrops, that's a good sign
Data market size is really huge and keeps on growing - hope you will take part of this pie soon

wirenos

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 07:49:20 PM

Great to see you have been listed on icodrops, that's a good sign
Data market size is really huge and keeps on growing - hope you will take part of this pie soon

just googled forecast of the data market by 2022
http://go.451research.com/2018-04-Total-Data-market-projected-146bn-by-2022.html
not bad indeed Smiley
storecoindev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 06:29:04 PM

See Storecoin Cloud for some of our researches in the areas of data privacy and security when data is traded or shared. We believe that just government regulations such as the EU's GDPR are not sufficient to safeguard data privacy. We need an infrastructure where sensitive information is identified in the context of the app data and then encrypted at rest and anonymized when accessed. If we can do that successfully, valuable data can be represented by datacoins and traded without the fear of invasion of privacy or data leaks.

- Storecoin Team.
Filatenw

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 05:47:43 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2019, 08:24:15 PM by Filatenw

Love the fact the team has chosen MTO. Milestone token offerings are only for the guys that have balls
gaerisk

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 06:12:05 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2019, 06:26:22 PM by gaerisk

Did I understand correctly that the Commission for payments within the system will be zero? It's not profitable for the platform itself, or I do not know something?

Yeah more and more MTOs are coming to the market. Quite a good alternative for IEOs
Gubkat

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 06:58:49 PM

Did I understand correctly that the Commission for payments within the system will be zero? It's not profitable for the platform itself, or I do not know something?

Yeah more and more MTOs are coming to the market. Quite a good alternative for IEOs
If I see IEO not on Binance, I just pass it. No more games like that anymore. MTOs are much safer than classic ICOs or STOs or IEOs (not on Binance).
Valeriiko

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 11:26:21 AM

If I see IEO not on Binance, I just pass it. No more games like that anymore. MTOs are much safer than classic ICOs or STOs or IEOs (not on Binance).
I am also a supporter of MTOs, but do not believe everyone, before you invest in the project is to study it carefully.
Filatenw

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 06:50:04 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2019, 08:22:46 PM by Filatenw

I am also a supporter of MTOs, but do not believe everyone, before you invest in the project is to study it carefully.

MTO is much less risky than ICO or IEO, at least you see personally the development of the project in which you invest, and not just promises.
gaerisk

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 10:14:51 PM

MTO is much less risky than ICO or IEO, at least you see personally the development of the project in which you invest, and not just promises.
I have already met many promising projects, but they have one problem, which is security. I would like to understand in detail the security system Storecoin Smiley
storecoindev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 03:14:10 PM

Storecoin, with early backing from Ari Paul of BlockTower and more, is launching its long-awaited Milestone Token Sale (MTO)

Storecoin — a zero-fee payments and p2p cloud computing platform with early backing from Ari Paul of BlockTower, Full Tilt Capital, Matt Ocko, AlphaBit Fund, Ari Nazir of Neural Capital, and more — is launching its long-awaited Milestone Token Offering. This global Regulation D and Regulation S securities offering aims to bring over 500 new wallets and up to $4.97 Million of Treasury into the project.

Register at https://sale.storecoin.com/.
Please visit Milestone Token Sale announcement for more details.

storecoindev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 03:22:16 PM

Miners (we call them dWorkers for "decentralized workers") on Storecoin are paid with a low annual inflation of $STORE tokens in the form of block rewards for securing the payment transactions. This removes the need for a transaction fee as a form of compensation to dWorkers.
Mihawk

Activity: 1150
Merit: 347

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 03:31:29 PM

This coin has been developing a long time, right? I'll be trying to get some through these weeks. You could soon facilitate this interaction.
storecoindev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 04:05:10 PM

I have already met many promising projects, but they have one problem, which is security. I would like to understand in detail the security system Storecoin Smiley

There are two aspects to the security system — a) security in the consensus layer, b) economic security. Most projects talk about the former and not much about the latter. We believe that economic security is equally important because if there are economic incentives to cheat, people will cheat. We have captured our research around security on our site on BlockfinBFT, Storecoin's BFT consensus algorithm. Specifically, you may be interested in the following.

1. Storecoin compares practical security implications of Algorand's BFT consensus algorithm with BlockfinBFT — https://news.storecoin.com/news/storecoin-compares-practical-security-implications-if-algorand-bft-consensus-algorithm-with-blockfin
2. Trustlessness and security in Storecoin — https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1ak8JTLbuha6kngAW4pNeFVKSVAqDF0zauApiSkHYc6g/edit#slide=id.g4959126e67_0_0

- StorecoinDev

Filatenw

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 11:47:35 AM

Guys, did you see their CTO?! He worked as a cloud infrastructure engineer in Apple! It inspires confidence
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 12:04:44 PM

You mean zero-fee payment or near zero-fee? And what types of date you mean? I know several projects about Data, and no one of the didn't deliever nothing for last 2 years (
Valeriiko

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 02:38:32 PM

Guys, did you see their CTO?! He worked as a cloud infrastructure engineer in Apple! It inspires confidence
Hm... To be honest, I don't like iCloud, I think it is inconvenient to use. But maybe this is because of bad UX/UI.
Gubkat

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 07:03:56 PM

He worked in Apple only one year, didn't he? Why did he quit?
gaerisk

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 07:43:23 AM

I don't know... But it is more interesting that he has 5-year experience in Cisco WebEx as frontend architecture. I hope he will use his knowledge Grin Grin
Filatenw

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 03:48:45 PM

I don't know... But it is more interesting that he has 5-year experience in Cisco WebEx as frontend architecture. I hope he will use his knowledge Grin Grin
Bad design and technological issues aren't the same thing and it wasn't his  area of responsibility so I don't understand your claim
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: