Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:05:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cash out after having investment trippled in bitcoin!  (Read 9317 times)
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 08:27:31 AM

Making a profit three times more than investing initially is a very good investment. Either your brother is lucky or he really is a very experienced investor Wink Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 10:14:31 AM

Investing sometimes profits and losses, all depends on our efforts. I don't hold a lot of bitcoin, because in the case of 2018 I was hit with a lot of altcoin tricks which until now the price was not the same as it used to be a dime coin. I regret why I didn't just collect bitcoin instead of buying altcoin which doesn't mean anything until now.

If you're holding those called shitcoins then just treat it as a lesson in crypto world. But if you're holding potential altcoins like eth, ltc or anything that is in the top 10 of cmc then don't be afraid of your holdings. I also don't have bitcoin right now instead I have ltc and etc. Though the price is very low right now I'm optimistic that they will pump soon.
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 02:14:19 PM

My brother had invested in bitcoin where market price has down to 3K usd. Seeing the current market and the needs arisea, my brother had cash out already and I am not surprise that he trippled his money investment. Good for.him but I think it must be hold still if I were on his side. The only problem is that I am not control of his money and seeing him profited in bitcoin makes me regret why I am.not investing and risking money during the bear market.

Who among you here does not hold btc anymore and afraid of investing to bitcoin? Did you regret of not investing on bitcoin too?
I think luck is on your side, and maybe your brother already has experience in cryptocurrency so he can do analysis and speculate on buying when prices are low. this might be used as a lesson.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Sonik33

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 02:40:03 PM

I'm one of those who doesn't hold bitcoin anymore. I'm also afraid to invest in bitcoin because now the price has skyrocketed and I can't afford to buy it. I did not buy when there was a chance that the price of bitcoin last year would decline. I misread the opportunity so I applied the wrong strategy. I regret not buying bitcoin last year. If I bought bitcoin last year my money had tripled now. But I have to get up and make this experience. I have to re-plan with mediocre capital.
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 09:54:30 PM

My brother had invested in bitcoin where market price has down to 3K usd. Seeing the current market and the needs arisea, my brother had cash out already and I am not surprise that he trippled his money investment. Good for.him but I think it must be hold still if I were on his side. The only problem is that I am not control of his money and seeing him profited in bitcoin makes me regret why I am.not investing and risking money during the bear market.

Who among you here does not hold btc anymore and afraid of investing to bitcoin? Did you regret of not investing on bitcoin too?
Only to those people who do take the risk shall really be rewarded but somehow in exchange they might lost up money too if the price didn't go well on his path.
Since it isn't your money then you cant do anything on what he would do with his bitcoins.Good thing that he do purchase on 3k price and that was some easy 3x profits
on the current price of BTC.Sometimes we do only realize our mistakes when its too late.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████