Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:16:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH vs ADA  (Read 1509 times)
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 03:42:38 PM

I much prefer ETH, but I do think ADA is good as well. Fortunately this isn't an either/or situation, I would say if you like both, then have both. ADA has a lower price, so potentially higher reward but obviously higher risk too. ADA does have good tech in theory, but this is still mostly theory as it has a long way to go to catch ETH.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 05:21:19 PM

I have used the two coins before now and will give my judgement based on my experience. These coins are good to invest into but, one must be careful while investing on ADA than Ethereum because their potentials differs from other. Ethereum has a workable product likewise ADA but the developer's team also have their input, so, I prefer ETH to ADA.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 06:25:35 PM

Cardano (ADA) is fading, although it had one of most impressive ROIs for any project in blockchain history, it hasn't manage to maintain its initial appeal.

Because of this, Cardano still has very few dApps operating to this day, while competitors such as Tron and EOS continue to gain strength.

The end is nigh for ADA.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 07:13:09 PM

They both are good as a coin. They both have huge amount of marketcap than other apps. But in my opinion the idea of cardano is better than any other platform based token. But the problem is implementation cardano mainnet 1.5 already launched but in this 3-4 months we didn't see that much progress there is very few dapps in cardano chain I know cardano support all the solidity apps but still there is less. And in other hand ethereum is the biggest and most popular platform available at this moment. So the comparison is kind of off. I think Eos is doing far better than cardano.

pishite

Activity: 966
Merit: 132

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 07:22:39 PM

Cryptocurrency is not a stable thing today, everyone likes ethereum and Bitcoin, and tomorrow will be possible to use cardano, so here you should always monitor the market and make the right decisions. I keep an eye on the cardano, but so far I trust ethereum.
Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 09:25:51 PM

ETH vs ADA

which do you prefer and why? Team, tokenomics etc.

Currently I hold ADA, but I'm dissapointed at the way the team has been handling everything. Combine that w ETH releasing their PoS and the potential of institutional $ rolling in to the blue chips (btc eth) I'm thinking of selling all my ADA for ETH. Really interested to hear your guys' perspectives

Looking for the best roi obv.
I think these coins look a little weak now on the market , as many coins now have more potential , and these coins have not had good news for a long time , so I would consider them from a speculative side.

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 10:13:47 PM

Cryptocurrency is not a stable thing today, everyone likes ethereum and Bitcoin, and tomorrow will be possible to use cardano, so here you should always monitor the market and make the right decisions. I keep an eye on the cardano, but so far I trust ethereum.
monitoring the market first is a good step, but do not monitoring too long because you will be confused about which choice you will invest  Cheesy. I prefer Cardano, there is news that I heard that the Cardano team will be holding various events in the future, which will make Cardano go to the moon  Grin

krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 11:23:09 PM

so, at this moment you already drop your money on eth, and just watch the cardano
wich mean, you choose ethereum rather than ADA right ?
i think i will not only watch the cardano, but i already have it on my wallet, of course with ethereum too

Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 11:34:19 PM

ETH vs ADA

Currently I hold ADA, but I'm dissapointed at the way the team has been handling everything. Combine that w ETH releasing their PoS and the potential of institutional $ rolling in to the blue chips (btc eth) I'm thinking of selling all my ADA for ETH. Really interested to hear your guys' perspectives

To be candid,  i love Cardano at first with its vision, tech and all but things started falling apart when:
1. Traxia which wanted to migrate to Cardano blockchain decided BEP2 was better. Nobody really knew what was going on
2. Ironx a joint venture between Cardano and Ironfx began falling apart with the demise of Ironfx and the allegations levied against it. Since then,  it seem Cardano leaders are handing off the project as no body is responding to community member's desire to speak with the core team.

Cardono seriously could do bettter but it will take years before they can catch up with Ethereum

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 11:56:16 PM

ETH vs ADA

If asking opinion for your decision to sell your ADA for ethereum for that is pretty nice decision why because I believe ETH goes ride into the bull run if start to rising goes into bull run, holding ETH for lont term is positively give huge profits in the future.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 05:57:59 AM

If you ask me this question 1 year ago, I would definetely chose ADA, it has too much advantages, but time goes by, ETH is the biggest altcoin that no alt could compare (Even XRP I think)
So 1 vote for ETH

Ethereum is now at the stage of improving their efficiency.

In the near future, the team will roll out a major update on network scalability. Compared with ETH, Cardano is still too young. Together with the community of scientists, the platform has far-reaching innovative plans that will allow it to become a top blockchain if implemented. The platform has all chances to become a worthy alternative to Ethereum but in several years.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 04:04:09 PM

Still a good coin to hold if you asked me, you can sell some but you must retain some if you are disappointed, it's time to shine will eventually come, good volumes and strong support and it's on a big exchanges, what can you ask more.
For my own opinion, I think this period is even the wrongest time to lose any quantity in some of these top token that we know, I mean now that the altcoins season is by the corner, if you check the history of this coin, the op will see that they have had a very great history and this will repeat itself again during the next altcoins season.

Bitcoin is still the market dominance now, but I am already seeing the signs that it may be heading for consolidation soon which the way the price has been lately and once bitcoin heads for consolidation, the dominance will be on halt for altcoins to have their own dominance. I really see ADA doing at least 10x in the next bull run, every investors of ADA just need to be a little bit patient with them, they have real use case and I am sure they will pick up very soon.
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 08:07:55 PM

I will stick with the ETHEREUM!
If you want a win situation in the near future just put it all in youe ETH than ADA.
Like me im still collecting some ERC-20 KING!
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 08:18:47 PM

Both Eth and Ada are strong altcoins and also has a great competition. I did not hold Ada, as of the moment because I prefer Eth but I will definitely invest  these two in future.

mannybitcoins

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 08:20:05 PM

I will suggest you not to sell all your ADA. It seems to be popular. But if you have a few money to spare, then go and invest in Ethreum a bit to see how it is. If you find it appealing, then why not try the longer approach. But still selling all your ADA seems a bit too much. But if you feel the urgency of selling your ADA, then, by all means, try it. But if you plan to do so, I suggest first to buy some ETH just to see it off.
Khuongcute2503

Activity: 256
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 12:38:47 PM

ETH vs ADA

At this time, ETH has plans for 2.0 update. I think it's really better than ADA because they have specific and clear plans for the future. I don't know more plan from ADA project.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 01:14:02 PM

ETH is very solid and looks like it should be higher in price. I think this coin is a very good bet for the long-term. The move to PoS (or at least hybrid PoS) will do it some good too I think. ETH has struggled as ICO fever has faded and now IEOs are the new hot topic, which is why coins like BNB are growing. But ETH's use case extends well beyond being simply anICO platofrm. I think this coin has a great future. ADA likely does as well, but is much less proven and so more of a gamble than ETH.
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 03:05:11 PM

ETH vs ADA

At this time, ETH has plans for 2.0 update. I think it's really better than ADA because they have specific and clear plans for the future. I don't know more plan from ADA project.

if i'am not wrong, soon or later cardano will releasing their Proof of stake system too,
and i'm sure, that will bring a huge demands on ADA,
so, its better to keep both altcoins in our bag if we can Wink

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
kynaz

Activity: 1078

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 03:14:12 PM

ETH is very solid and looks like it should be higher in price. I think this coin is a very good bet for the long-term. The move to PoS (or at least hybrid PoS) will do it some good too I think. ETH has struggled as ICO fever has faded and now IEOs are the new hot topic, which is why coins like BNB are growing. But ETH's use case extends well beyond being simply anICO platofrm. I think this coin has a great future. ADA likely does as well, but is much less proven and so more of a gamble than ETH.

ETH is actually much better than the ADA because the ETH coin has the world's largest technology and community so the number of investors holding this coin is increasing every day so there will certainly be an improvement in price in the near future . I think both are safe investment options in this market but to confirm which is the best, we have to wait longer because the market is now in a very bad stage.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
indriasyifa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 03:41:25 PM

cardano (ADA) experienced rapid development in 2017, but now it is rarely heard, ADA is not a platform, while ETH is a platform, the choice between ADA and ETH, I think is better to invest in ETH, even if ETH has decreased prices, but ETH still the predicted coins have increased in the future, the reason is ETH, crypto which is owned by everyone and has relevance to other coins.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: