Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 09:56:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO IDENTIFY GOOD AND SOLID BOUNTIES  (Read 9033 times)
jjklondi8174

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 05:36:03 PM

BTW, now, I am into this bounty https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5156163

P.S. It is not a paid ad, just sharing my experience.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 05:43:22 PM

maybe you should add white paper as one part to identify a solid and trusted bounty. a good project always describes the projects they work on white paper. by understanding the white paper we can predict whether the project they are working on will be successful, trusted and worthy for participating in their bounty.
This use to be the major way of determining the good project in the past because the white paper reveal the depth of the project. But now, many dev have mastered the act of writing whitepaper with great content. In fact many of the scam project I have seen in the past such BNOW have little or no plagiarized content. Therefore, white paper is no more valid as the medium of knowing a good project and this is even different from bounty because you can have a solid project that run bounty campaign that end up in shit. Some project such as Globitex comes to mind.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 05:48:18 PM

From my experience, there are no permanent properties you can use to measure or determine a good bounty project. You need to keep on changing your priority from time to time. This is because the success of a bounty is partly rely on so many things such as the success rate of the token sales, team factors, bounty manager factors. To me I followed some bounty manager based on the success of their past campaign. And if I see that the BM is.no more doing well, I will move on to another bounty manager. From my past here, yahoo still remain the best bounty manager I have worked with but he doesn't manage many bounty.
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 06:39:18 PM

The bounty hunter should spend a lot of time on project research and assess the level should join it. Because that will help you not have to waste time on projects with bounty failure
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2019, 09:51:35 PM

Currently, it is not recommended to participate in bounty companies with excessive rewards, as well as with an unformed product and an overly saturated list of questionable ideas and services.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
RockDJ

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 10:10:00 PM

Good Day Everyone,

Well, I know a lot of bounty hunters are frustrated and worn out mostly because most of the projects which they'd spent their precious time promoting ended up being scam projects. But hey, its too late to give up at this time, trust me.

So here are the little tips which I personally apply before participating in any bounty campaign, though, of course, it takes time, I feel its worth it.

1. THE TEAM BEHIND THE PROJECT
2. THE SOFT CAP AND HARD CAP (HOW REASONABLE IS IT?)
3. HAVE THEY RAISED ANY FUNDS BEFORE COMING PUBLIC?
4. ARE THEY PLANNING AN ICO, STO, OR IEO? IF IEO, THEN ON WHAT EXCHANGE?
5. WHO IS THE BOUNTY MANAGER? WHAT IS HIS TRUST LEVEL ON BITCOINTALK? WHAT IS THE SUCCESS RATE OF THE CAMPAIGNS HE HAD MANAGED? AND SO ON.

FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR OPINIONS BELOW, I MIGHT JUST LEARN A THING OR TWO

You have raise all important points but all these without having a great product means that interest by investors to hold the coin will be low. Secondly, the Tokenomics matter too. If the project gives out too many bonuses to ico buyers, team and ico which increases the circulation supply outrageously, then it's a bad bounty

mdgabrielzim

Activity: 1232
Merit: 143

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 10:14:12 PM

The main characteristic that the person has to observe and the team behind the project. I always look for photos of the team, working or going to events. Another point to observe and the site, several fraudulent projects get ready bases on the internet and only change the name of the project.
anggracoin

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

freelanex.io

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 11:08:18 PM

The tips you give should be done before choosing a good bounty. Not only that, more research needs to be done on the benefits of the project and the real team which certainly requires a lot of time before participating. Teams that actively talk on social media and communities are usually more trusted.

Mia44

Activity: 412
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 11:22:06 PM

additionally from me a good project that has a clear use with blockchain technology if not, in my opinion this project failed like a project that sells something that has nothing to do with blockchain technology I've often seen projects like this and finally they failed

rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 11:39:33 PM

We are discussing here about good bounty, a good bounty comes with a good/great team but it's not enough a good use of the project and it should have a use and application in real life, a good bounty also give a fair reward to its hunters and they didn't deceive them.

Lastly they are transparent and to everything. Today, we can rarely see a bounty like this most of them are failed project or didn't give rewards to their participants.

Exactly your telling prankly, so meaning participating in ICO's bounty campaign is a gamble, participants give them effort and time to promote the project without assurance they can receive the rewards. Some of the project get success but the sad is not pay to their participant or waiting for a month upto a year before get the rewards.
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 12:02:26 AM

A good bounty requires several points: I will always consider these:
1. Bounty manager
2. What project
3. Website
4. Token sale progress
5. Softcap or not
6. High token allocation and percentage
7. Better to join limited participants
8. Payment on BTC or ETH is possible
9. No more than 3 months long bounty program lasting

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 02:17:10 AM

it's easy to figure out if the solid bounty you are collecting just check carefully if it is complete with requirments to run a project and it is better to contact the admin directly to ask if you have not understood.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
caeles

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 02:27:09 AM

For me, a good bounty tells all about theie project and their team. They are all transparent on what is happening to their project. Also, their project should be a good project which csn have a good income to all of the members. They also should have press which are known and have been featured.

Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 03:12:58 AM

Good Day Everyone,

Well, I know a lot of bounty hunters are frustrated and worn out mostly because most of the projects which they'd spent their precious time promoting ended up being scam projects. But hey, its too late to give up at this time, trust me.

So here are the little tips which I personally apply before participating in any bounty campaign, though, of course, it takes time, I feel its worth it.

5. WHO IS THE BOUNTY MANAGER? WHAT IS HIS TRUST LEVEL ON BITCOINTALK? WHAT IS THE SUCCESS RATE OF THE CAMPAIGNS HE HAD MANAGED? AND SO ON.

This section has similar to this topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5163587.msg51769499#msg51769499, meaning its been tackled here several times. So the things I could say that join in bounty if its is under by IEO program then then its live at least with this you'll see if it the progress is good or not.
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 03:23:12 AM

For me, i think that to identify a good and  a solid bounty campaign is that the campaign should be active in all aspect, like active on their social media campaigns such as on facebook, twitter, instagram and also in telegram. In that way, crypto enthusiast would be having good vibes that the project they join with is really an active project and always updating.
nonik

Activity: 367

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 03:52:34 AM

We cannot determine which project is good or not, but of course we must be very clever in analyzing and reading the project, but if we can learn the product carefully and learn the whitepaper and how the team works, of course we know that the project have good future.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 03:36:23 PM

Good Day Everyone,

The most important factor here is to do absolutely beautiful and thorough research. In today's market conditions, before participating in such campaigns, we must conduct research as if they will definitely be the investors of that project and according to the results of these researches, we should participate in those campaigns. On the other hand, I think that some of the sample questions you have mentioned are ideal for gathering general information about the project. Therefore, we should find answers to all these questions and participate in these campaigns if we find projects that provide these answers. Incorrect campaign choices can be harmful to us and to someone else who may be affected by our shares.
mackstuart

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 04:57:24 PM

It is very difficult to determine a decent bounty company, a lot of scams but first it will be enough to fully examine the project and its team.

South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 05:00:46 PM

The most important factor here is to do absolutely beautiful and thorough research. In today's market conditions, before participating in such campaigns, we must conduct research as if they will definitely be the investors of that project and according to the results of these researches, we should participate in those campaigns. On the other hand, I think that some of the sample questions you have mentioned are ideal for gathering general information about the project. Therefore, we should find answers to all these questions and participate in these campaigns if we find projects that provide these answers. Incorrect campaign choices can be harmful to us and to someone else who may be affected by our shares.
While I agree that those that want to participate in bounties should go through the trouble of performing the same due diligence as investors, since they are investing their time instead of money, the problem is that all of that effort is wasted most of the time, just look at the market, people are expecting an altcoin season that does not come and I am not sure that it will appear, and if established altcoins have been losing ground against bitcoin what kind of hope could have a new project that is facing a completely different environment than the one we saw in 2017? Not very high I suppose, so most bounty hunters are wasting their time and should look for something else to do.
frost_wind

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2019, 05:09:19 PM

I no longer believe in any promises of random crypto projects. All of these evaluation criteria, such as white paper or a "professional" team, do not guarantee bounty payment .  For me, there is only one indicator of good bounty campaign - payments in Bitcoin or Ethereum through a trusted escrow . Everything else is a crappy campaings .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: