Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:28:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: as much as I like williamson, she should start with a congress seat...  (Read 78 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 10:02:18 PM

yeah... I am still in the process of discovering her, and even if she made a lot of progress in her 4th of july address, I think that against a war machine like trump, it's just impossible...

meanwhile, going for a seat in the congress should be doable, learn and experience more "politics" and then against michelle obama in 2024...

it's gonna be epic Smiley.

and beyond all the arguments I could give... he is older...

so as I still think with more time williamson could become the first female potus... not yet. he is too yuge...

so the fair move is to reimburse the voters from the dollar support for the potuscy and reconfigure for a congress seat, then... in 4 years... ala obama...

and this congress seat will give a lot of opportunity to express the program and view point, specially confronted to the daily flow of events Smiley. It's really a revolutionary program...

it's not a defeat ! it's a tactical retreat !!! 

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coins4commies

Activity: 952
Merit: 175

@cryptocommies

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 12:41:31 AM

You don't need political experience to be president.  If anything, a lot of people see it as a dealbreaker which is why we have Trump.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: