Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:57:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a Bounty manager  (Read 505 times)
roadmarket (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 05:36:53 AM

Thread is reopened. Looking for experienced Bounty Manager.
Does that mean Hhampuz declined to manage your bounty?

"declined" is not the correct term. He cannot get a designer, I guess, is what he told me.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1118

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 12:42:43 PM

PM Sent.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 01:39:22 PM

Hhampuz is a great campaign manager, I don't know what has happened. I strongly suggest to the OP to recruit Hhampuz.
However, as far as I know, Julerz also a good campaign manager, I have seen him to manage some campaign so far.
roadmarket (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 01:45:23 PM

Hhampuz is a great campaign manager, I don't know what has happened. I strongly suggest to the OP to recruit Hhampuz.
However, as far as I know, Julerz also a good campaign manager, I have seen him to manage some campaign so far.

Some issues on his, Hhampuz end, not Mine. We discussed, agreed and committed, which is why I closed this thread and the bounty earlier. Lost 5 days. Let's see.

I see Julerz is equally good, yes, with less background noise.
roadmarket (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 04:47:25 AM

PM Sent.

Thanks
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 10:46:16 PM

If you like a good bounty manager, I suggest you pay in BTC.

I can recommend Hhampuz, you can see his portfolio here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5079097.0.

As an update that I saw to their official telegram:

They already get hhampuz as their bounty manager! Wow. Having hhampuz to handle the campaign will help them to become successful. Since hhampuz is one of the great manager here. He/she done a lot in the side of the projects as well as the investors. I hope to join soon at their campaign.

roadmarket (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 01:44:10 AM

I can recommend Hhampuz, you can see his portfolio here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5079097.0.

They already get hhampuz as their bounty manager! Wow. Having hhampuz to handle the campaign will help them to become successful. Since hhampuz is one of the great manager here. He/she done a lot in the side of the projects as well as the investors. I hope to join soon at their campaign.

As i said earlier in this thread, we are not using him any longer. Some issues on his side.

Still looking for a experienced manager.
Lassie

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

bounty manager? contact me: https://bit.ly/2skHgzN

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 10:09:22 AM

Sent you a PM Smiley
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 04:50:17 AM

I second this message as a member of @Hhampuz managerial project I can only say good words to vouch him as very responsible,dedication and adjustable manager crypto community  ever had

I do agree. He is very professional in his approach. I had a nice discussion with him thus far. Hopefully, we will be able to finalize shortly.
Have any news about the discussion dev?or nothing come in success about the managerial job from Hhampuz?Since you reopen the topic seems there’s another conversation needs

As i said earlier in this thread, we are not using him any longer. Some issues on his side.

Still looking for a experienced manager.
Ohh sorry I have read this late,that’s sad not having Hhampuz onboard but at least you ca find better one,Goodluck
roadmarket (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 05:23:32 AM

This thread is now closed. @Lassie is our Bounty Manager and bounty thread is at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5161488

Thank you everyone for your support.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: