Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:00:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bounty conditions in the future  (Read 1188 times)
andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 07:59:28 AM

In 2019 many bounties did failed because they are managed by unprofessional teams ,we have successful bounty projects this year and they are already trading with good volume ,the 1-2% allocation for bounty from max supply doesnt drag the value of the token down after getting listed
this has been happening since mid-2018 at that time many ICOs committed fraud against investors and had an impact on reducing investor confidence in the ICO and that of course also had an impact on the bounty campaign.
we know that many investors are deceived from ico who fails, while new investors, maybe not many come. besides that, decreasing trust makes investors prefer other assets or see crypto market conditions
there must be new regulations that make ICO more qualified and reliable and guarantee not to commit fraud in order to improve investor confidence in the ICO.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chika08

Activity: 544
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 08:03:45 AM

as we saw in 2017 where the price of Bitcoin and other altcoin increased, at that time bounty was also successful, because many bounty hunter get huge income in 2017, but in 2018 when Bitcoin prices down very much then at that time also many bounty failed and made bounty hunter difficult to get income, but now in 2019 the price of Bitcoin begins to recover and returns to growth (increases), but still many bounty fail and do not provide income to bounty hunter, then whether when the price of Bitcoin really rises very high and stable (it doesn't go down again), so bounty hunter will be able to start earning income again or even it is still difficult for bounty hunter to get income? (the price of Bitcoin doesn't affect for bounty), please give me your opinion.
we should talk about the project who owns the bounty instead than talking about bitcoin price. As as we have seen in the market,  even with the bitcoin price going up, most altcoins have been stagnant and not reacting to the price at all.
CryptoBitCoins

Activity: 644
Merit: 120

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 08:48:54 AM

I have joined and participated almost 30 bounties last year, but only 20% have been paid. This is really sad, but last year was a lesson for me to be more careful. And always DYOR, sometimes we cann't predict the future.
Last year I had the same situation. Even the hands fell down to do something. I hope that the situation will change, and on the bounty we can earn. Otherwise, I will stop doing them
DPrillio

Activity: 693
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 09:28:24 AM

as we saw in 2017 where the price of Bitcoin and other altcoin increased, at that time bounty was also successful, because many bounty hunter get huge income in 2017, but in 2018 when Bitcoin prices down very much then at that time also many bounty failed and made bounty hunter difficult to get income, but now in 2019 the price of Bitcoin begins to recover and returns to growth (increases), but still many bounty fail and do not provide income to bounty hunter, then whether when the price of Bitcoin really rises very high and stable (it doesn't go down again), so bounty hunter will be able to start earning income again or even it is still difficult for bounty hunter to get income? (the price of Bitcoin doesn't affect for bounty), please give me your opinion.

The price of a bounty reward depends on the project. If the project is good and provides a large allocation, bounty hunters can get decent results. Aside from many ICOs scam in 2018, bounty hunters don't get good results due to falling prices and a bad market situation in 2018
I am also wondering about alcoins price, the down of crypto market last year has lead to the downfall of bounty hunters on gaining reward and now that we start seeing the green market still there is nothing happening, maybe there is a market strategy by team and whatever is it, I hope bullmarket will soon back like in 2017.

hung58bitcoin

Activity: 151
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 09:44:21 AM

I think it is hard for bounty hunters now even if the BTC price will go up in the future. Because currently ICO model has lost confidence from investors. And now is the IEO trend on famous exchanges like Binance because it brings huge profits to investors. As you can see, only IEO projects on small exchanges give a money to the bounty hunters for advertising. Because projects that get an IEO on large rxchanges, they don't need to pay a bounty hunters anymore. Big exchanges themselves are an effective advertising channel for new projects.
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 09:50:41 AM

I think it is hard for bounty hunters now even if the BTC price will go up in the future. Because currently ICO model has lost confidence from investors. And now is the IEO trend on famous exchanges like Binance because it brings huge profits to investors. As you can see, only IEO projects on small exchanges give a money to the bounty hunters for advertising. Because projects that get an IEO on large rxchanges, they don't need to pay a bounty hunters anymore. Big exchanges themselves are an effective advertising channel for new projects.

Exactly, it's a big blow to the ICO when investors lost their trust because of the prevalent scams that's been in the ecosystem for many years now. And as IEO/STO and new business model came into fruition this year, ICO are affected that joining them seems to be like a big gamble for bounty hunters because you don't know when and how are you going to exchange your coins to fiat in order to get your rewards.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Mr.Zero

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 12:49:24 PM

we should talk about the project who owns the bounty instead than talking about bitcoin price. As as we have seen in the market,  even with the bitcoin price going up, most altcoins have been stagnant and not reacting to the price at all.
it is true that some coins are not affected by the increase in Bitcoin and remain in the original position as before.
however, only a few coins and most of these coins were not well developed by the developer.
Bitcoin rising prices have a big influence on the market and cryptocurrency itself.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM

TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
buleidada

Activity: 520
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 12:57:42 PM

I think the price of the BTC does not affect the failure or indecision of a project but the price of the BTC only affects the payment we got as a bounty hunter
Kimonoe

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 01:05:29 PM

Exactly, it's a big blow to the ICO when investors lost their trust because of the prevalent scams that's been in the ecosystem for many years now. And as IEO/STO and new business model came into fruition this year, ICO are affected that joining them seems to be like a big gamble for bounty hunters because you don't know when and how are you going to exchange your coins to fiat in order to get your rewards.
in other words bounty hunters can't be legit like 2017 again? indeed, if we pay attention, not many prizes are obtained from the bounty. but even though little is gained, we can still maximize it by being used as capital for trading, so we can still exist here

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 01:06:49 PM

For me, bounty are not worth for your time and your effort.
I'm not saying that bounty is worthless instead it can give you very nice profit but only few can give you that.

But if you have enough time to spare , you can try it out so you can decide when will you try to surrender

Smiley
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 01:11:34 PM

I think the price of the BTC does not affect the failure or indecision of a project but the price of the BTC only affects the payment we got as a bounty hunter
make sense, the value of bitcoin will affects the expected rewards for bounty hunters but it should not be the basis whether the project will succeed as its
up to the team to make good initiatives to bring more investors trust, if the team is good promoting the project and have a good attracted ways to be
more noticed, with the help of bounty hunters it can attract more investors to support an d invest with the project.
corrado25

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 01:56:14 PM

with the fall of the market has shrunk and the number of projects and, accordingly, and bounty. let's be frank that many projects are simply projects that do not have any value and are directed only to raise money and put themselves in a pocket. many of these projects were ERC20 tokens on blockhead ETH.This is the price of ETH because now, therefore, new projects on the blockhead ETH do not go out as they will cost a penny at such an ETH course

Augustyusuf

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 02:00:57 PM

like your analys, nowadays bounty program was filled by fake and cheat peoplee whos running scam project, make many hunters and investor dissapointed and lost trust in crypto, and make crypto fall like now.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
cak imin

Activity: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 02:02:51 PM

with the fall of the market has shrunk and the number of projects and, accordingly, and bounty. let's be frank that many projects are simply projects that do not have any value and are directed only to raise money and put themselves in a pocket. many of these projects were ERC20 tokens on blockhead ETH.This is the price of ETH because now, therefore, new projects on the blockhead ETH do not go out as they will cost a penny at such an ETH course
if ethereum does not make certain restrictions or regulations in making smart ethereum contracts for new projects, this will be bad for ethereum. when more scam projects from the ethereum chain will have an impact on the value of ethereum.
but not all scam projects are based on the blockchain they use. some of them actually make their own applications, and many more.

mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 03:16:54 PM

I think the Bounty will be even more numerous, maybe very much, but very very bad.
the situation will get worse, seeing the state of bounty now more and more are only committing fraud.
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 03:19:16 PM

It is a very difficult question, because you never know what is going to happen on this market. But in general, the income of a regular bounty hunter should increase, because the market turns bullish, so projects will receive more profit and their coin will have more value.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 03:30:26 PM

I joined last year bounty program and until now it is not listed yet because the dev said they are waiting when market will rise again. So, there's an effect of the bitcoin price towards in altcoins or in tokens from ICO project in a bounty program. As of now, there are a bunch of bounty projects that launched last year but most of them are failure to their goal. I think they MUST be passed in a hard filtration from IEO before conducting bounty programs that have safe from investors and the hunters.
yeezycheezy

Activity: 476

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 04:20:37 PM

its still hard to find a good bounty but we need as a bounty hunter we need to be patience and hard working and the important of all is pray like i always do. miracles happen everytime Smiley

farraddy

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 04:30:19 PM

There are bounty projects that last a year or more and have not yet given bounty hunter any reward. I think that such earnings, which were in 2017 early 2018, will never happen again.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 05:04:06 PM

Bounty hunting is almost dead. There is no good opportunity so far.
Signature campaigns are paying so low and bot users are hunting small portions of bounties which is enough for them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: