Bitcoin Forum
September 27, 2024, 11:19:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Klaytn: Libra competition? That didn't last long..  (Read 121 times)
arbiter5 (OP)

Activity: 218
Merit: 105

The Nomad

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 03:32:08 PM

About Klaytn(from their website): "Kakao’s global public blockchain project Klaytn is an enterprise-grade, service-centric platform that brings user-friendly blockchain experience to millions. It combines the best features of both public blockchains (decentralized data & control, distributed governance) and private blockchains (low latency, high scalability) via an efficient 'hybrid' design. Klaytn is secured by participation from numerous highly-reputable brands around the globe, working together to create a reliable business platform atop a robust system of decentralized trust. Klaytn enables businesses and entrepreneurs today to capture value using blockchain technology. Klaytn is the future, designed by Ground X."

Sources:
https://www.klaytn.com/
https://medium.com/klaytn/introducing-klaytn-governance-council-66281fe8610

"The cybereconomy could well be the greatest economic phenomenon of the next thirty years."
— The Sovereign Individual
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 04:17:56 PM

I really didn't get what you are trying to say here, Because there is no further explanation on what is your title subject is saying and you are just pointing out the Klaytn platform, But if my interpretation is correct you are referring that Libra is not a real competition for Bitcoin but instead it is Klaytn?

Well, first of all after seeing the brand Netmarble I am very speechless because I have known it since 2015 after installing and playing its well-known game, Marvel Future Fight was really a big hit and became very popular and not only that but having LG technology backing it up was really amazing actually, And furthermore I guess this is my first time hearing about hybrid of public blockchain and private blockchain well, I don't really know what is up ahead with this kind of platform and what is the convenience it can give to us, But having back up by a brand that I have known for so long I guess I would think about it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: