Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:45:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TraderPolo212 scam me for 60$ offering me VCC. Be careful  (Read 385 times)
mosalah99 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 07:24:39 AM

Well. I wanted to be consequent to what i said about not posting anything else. But my partner, who is also in this forum and we are both searching for Vcc's , told me that traderpolo212 contact him, so i decided to put hands on the matter again. First of all, now he says he is from france when in my conversation he claimed to be in spain and keeps sending pm's for new victims. He changes telegram id constantly, now he put himself as tradingpolo212 in telegram. Im adding pictures. Its clear that he admits his name in bitcointalk is traderpolo212 and you can clearly see skype id and same skrill email. So. Can you support the flag once in for all ?
He now claims selling paymaya and wirex .

https://imgur.com/a/N9cKBG8

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 09:49:53 PM

Well. I wanted to be consequent to what i said about not posting anything else. But my partner, who is also in this forum and we are both searching for Vcc's , told me that traderpolo212 contact him, so i decided to put hands on the matter again. First of all, now he says he is from france when in my conversation he claimed to be in spain and keeps sending pm's for new victims. He changes telegram id constantly, now he put himself as tradingpolo212 in telegram. Im adding pictures. Its clear that he admits his name in bitcointalk is traderpolo212 and you can clearly see skype id and same skrill email. So. Can you support the flag once in for all ?
He now claims selling paymaya and wirex .

https://imgur.com/a/N9cKBG8

Supported the flag.

The tactics that he is using to scam isn't surprising, because for any con artist, they will form new stories as they approach new victims, that's just the way that things work. You should record the new telegram handles that he is using though, so that you can post them on this thread and warn others about it.

Although, to have concrete evidence, I think you need to have traderpolo tell you on bitcointalk what his telegram is, as opposed to on telegram claiming that he's traderpolo on bitcointalk. Because anyone can claim to be someone bitcointalk on another platform.

Either way, it's not safe to deal with this person. I don't see a reason why you should simply give up on the case, at least until the scammer is tagged/the flag becomes active.

Smiley
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 12:33:36 AM

Although, to have concrete evidence, I think you need to have traderpolo tell you on bitcointalk what his telegram is, as opposed to on telegram claiming that he's traderpolo on bitcointalk. Because anyone can claim to be someone bitcointalk on another platform.
Exactly. It's an A->B link... not an A<->B link.

Does anyone happen to have a private message, on Bitcointalk, from TraderPolo212? I am very close to supporting the tag but there isn't enough for me to pull the trigger. Cheers.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: