Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:13:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🆓💲💲 USA - Get $6 in Free Crypto Upon Sign-UP - Funds Credited Instantly!! 🇺🇸🔥🔥  (Read 764 times)
Blockchayne (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 43

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 06:12:28 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2019, 11:52:54 PM by Blockchayne

Get $6 In Crypto Instantly Credited To Your Account Upon Signup

Use>> https://m.tl/jEm068rEUX <<Promo Link

When you use this promo link to sign-up and download the Metal Pay APP.

Fill out the sign-up form. $6 Instantly credited to your USD Account

Metal Pay is a digital payments company which is comparable to Cash App by Square.

After Signup you’ll have $6 and then can instantly purchase the crypto of your choice.

BTC, BCH, LTC, ETH, DOGE, DASH, Vechain, Steller, Zrx, EOS, and others.

No minimum withdraw amount. Withdraw the funds right to you bank account within seconds after you Signup.

No Catch - No BS - No Sales Pitch - No Trials - No Strings Attached.

Easiest $6 you’ll ever make.  Takes 30 seconds from start to finish.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BtcKing 1

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:56:40 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2019, 09:07:27 PM by BtcKing 1

i dont understand why would they give 6$ as a signup bonus whats in it for them ? and where can we find more info about this op ?
and you should probably include that its just for IOS
Blockchayne (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 05:02:14 AM

That’s a good question.  Fair concern.  

I believe goal is to build a user base that can compete with already established entities such as Square’s CashAPP.

Square runs a similar promotion that pays out $5 after a new user makes their first transfer.

Metal Pay has a higher reward at $6 and it’s instantly credited upon sign up rather than only being issued after the user makes a transfer like with square.

You do not ever have to make a purchase, payment, nor a transfer in order to withdraw money from this promotion.  

iOS is the only platform it is currently in use but Android and WebApp version set to be released very soon.
Blockchayne (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 05:07:36 AM

where can we find more info about this op ?

Are you looking for more info on the ‘opportunity’?

Or more info on the ‘Original Poster’ ?

Not exactly sure which you were referring to....
Blockchayne (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 11:55:07 PM

There have been a few people that have downloaded the MetalPay app, signed up, and received the $6 Instantly into their account.

If you could reply to this thread afterwards and confirm that everything is true and there’s no catch involved and that you never have to make a purchase of any kind in order to benefit from this.

I would greatly appreciate your recommendation.
johnjimjack

Activity: 356
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 12:03:52 AM

im onboard for android.  Grin
Blockchayne (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 11:16:43 PM

More people signed up today and received the $6 Instantly credited to their account. If some of you could confirm this to be true ..... that would be helpful to other users. Thank you.
Blockchayne (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 11:45:51 PM

im onboard for android.  Grin

Thank you!!!  Grin
Android will be coming very soon, I will keep you updated!!
CntryBoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 06:37:07 PM

I signed up and got the $6 credit, but am unable to do anything with it.  The QR code scanner to send the funds to my other wallet will not work, nor will the "select photo" option....
Blockchayne (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 08:18:06 PM

You can withdraw the funds to your bank account.

When I withdraw, If it’s before 7pm EST when the withdraw is made the funds are available at 7:00am the very next day. It’s surprisingly fast.

You can buy crypto and the funds with appreciate or depreciate as the market increases or decreases. Then whenever you are ready to cashout - sell the crypto and withdraw to your bank. Full functionality is coming soon.
Blockchayne (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 05:02:23 AM

I’m considering offering an additional external crypto reward at the moment of verified signing. Maybe like 3 XRP or 30 TRX

Any thoughts on this?
Would this additional instant benefit help persuade anyone to join?
kainegaroo

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 06:01:40 PM

I would totally join but I only have androids in my home, wife broke her iphone. Bonus XRP would be incredible too.
Blockchayne (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 06:56:16 PM

Coming to Android very soon!!! Will update you!

Congrats to all the new Metal Pay Users that have signed up and received the $6 Sign Up Bonus on their account.

This sign up promo is Running strong so it isn’t going anywhere. 

Any new users reading this in the USA with iOS can sign up and receive their $6 Instantly.

Will update you the moment android and/or web app is live.

Congrats!!   🍾🎊🎉🎈
Teddybears

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 12:17:56 AM

You can only sell $10 or more which is kind of weak

https://i.imgur.com/kPDVtLs.png

Dice    |    Caraycruz    |    Roulette    |    Multicolor   |   Bounties    |    Lottery    |    Exchange    |    Affiliates<br>████████████████████ [   B I T S L E R   C A S I N O   ] ████████████████████<br>★           $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest           ★          $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest           ★
Blockchayne (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 01:03:24 AM

They just created that limit 48 hours ago. I will do my best to lobby on our behalf to have that limit removed.
ccc222

Activity: 183
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 12:05:00 AM

So you cant withdraw any crypto  to a crypto address? So really you dont own any of the crypto.  . .
Blockchayne (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 03:12:04 AM

So you cant withdraw any crypto  to a crypto address? So really you dont own any of the crypto.  . .

So you cant withdraw any crypto  to a crypto address? So really you dont own any of the crypto.  . .

Very soon! Metal Pay released the iOS app with very limited features initially but the company and the technology is coming along very well. There have been almost no technical issues and they have maneuvered the regulatory environment with grace and landed partnerships with numerous crypto companies and organizations, most recently Vechain, and then a few days ago Steem.

The company is a really great company with a laid back culture and many young minds, fresh ideas, innovation and a forward moving approach. For instance last night They held a Trivia contest (in partnership with Steem)which streamed live on YouTube. They Asked a crypto trivia question and then whomever came up with the answer first and submitted the correct response first would be paid $5 or $10 in STEEM. They limited users to only 1 win per person and I actually got the very first question they asked but I stayed around and played some for the hell of it and it was fun and some people won some crypto, and there were some TShirts and other items they gave away. But anyways, it’s a cool company and they have a product which is very promising. They will be seizing some significant market share from Paypal’s Venmo and Square’s Cash app.

(Disclosure: I am not an employee of Metal Pay)

They update the app every week and new features are being rolled out with every update.

They have a crypto market place where 18 different cryptocurrencies can be bought and sold and the appreciation or depreciation for those assets will be realized by the account holder. The account holder can cash those crypto’s out for USD and withdraw to a bank account but in the very near future the crypto wallets will be fully functional.

Another big release coming soon is that the android app is near it’s release in addition to the the web application for desktop users. They have a debit card that Is in the plans as well and instant transfers will eventually be realized as well. They are moving in the ideal direction but it just takes some time to get there, understandably.
theeyesmind

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 06:36:24 PM

Is there a promo code I have to enter on the iOS app, or will it work automatically?
Blockchayne (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 06:40:04 PM

Is there a promo code I have to enter on the iOS app, or will it work automatically?

If you use the link to sign-up and download then it should work automatically. However if it does not there will
Be a prompt to enter the promo code in which case you can enter promo code:  

jEm068rEUX

And then after a moment it will credit your account with the bonus.

Good question! Thanks for your interest.
Blockchayne (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 05:50:22 AM

For those that may want visual instructions,

jEm068rEUX  <—Paste This Code After Clicking The GiftBox

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: