Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:54:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem with BETLAKE.COM / topic locked, balance held  (Read 397 times)
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 07:23:57 AM

We apologize for the delay
Unfortunately, some of the bitcoins were stolen after 7 months of site activity.
Which was notified to users by email.
Due to the commitment of the website for security of users, more than 90% of the inventory has been deposited to users' account and other users will be settled within the next 30 days. (For users who have been past 3 days since settling, 30% increase in inventory is considered.
The website is currently working with special security measures.

Betlake support
https://betlake.com

Were coins stolen from the site itself, or directly from user accounts in this case? How much was stolen? Are there any more information that can be provided to prove that this hack actually did take place?

Are you also vowing to return all customer funds despite this hack?

Also, I don't think that merely sending an email is a professional move in this case if your intentions are to actually refund everyone that are affected. You should have at the very least been active on multiple platforms, actively trying to answer questions, instead of answering accusations like this one some two weeks after. After all, the user here is not in any shape or form responsible.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
radex90 (OP)

Activity: 204
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 05:07:54 PM

Hello betlake

glad you respond

1) personally, I got no email from you explaining problems you have
2) my balance seems to be intact, yet there is one unsettled bet (ticked ID 67) from 11.05
3) it is still impossible to make a ticket on your support page
4) how to ask for withdrawal?

hope you will provide answers
radex90 (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 12:36:40 PM

official betlake thread locked again

interesting thing is that minimum amount for withdrawal is 2 BTC Smiley
radex90 (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 05:58:30 PM

on may 21st betlake promised in this thread that things will be settled in 30 days range...

or i misunderstood them...
radex90 (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 07:52:20 PM

still no answer, nothing...

I managed to make a manual withdrawal but it is pending and pending and pending...
radex90 (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 02:16:57 PM

and today I see they suspended my account

well, that is really shameful
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: