Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 04:39:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LoyceV's data on the Wall Observer thread || moon, hodl , fuck, weeee  (Read 621 times)
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 10450

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 06:54:07 AM

I think in general most WOs have the decency to leave out altcoin talk to be respectful of the sanctity of the thread. An occasional mention seems fine but repeated pushing of alts is highly discouraged.
Considering it's not the Altcoin fucking Discussion board, it makes sense.

Irrelevant and usually bullshit.
If it looks like shit and smells like shit and scales like shit, it's probably a shitcoin

Yeah, but I still think that nutildah is suggesting that WO tolerates a bit of sporadic mentioning of shitcoins, even though some of us get more irritated than others about such presentation, yet in the end, I think it boils down to a infofront having a decent degree of tolerance, and even allowing them to go overboard a bit, including some of his own shit coin sympathies... Sometimes, the shitcoin pumpers will just get beaten down, even while some of the regulars might get away with mentioning a shitcoin here or there, from time to time, without getting beaten down by a large number of other thread participants, because they don't generally discuss shitcoins too much....

Anyhow, I suppose part of my point is that if there is some allowance of shitcoin discussion on the WO thread, then it becomes a little bit of a slippery slope in determining degrees of shit, rather than just asserting that everything that is not related to bitcoin is shit... there seems to be no real way to objectively define what is or what is not a shitcoin, even though whatever level of line drawing that infofront is doing, accompanied by complaints from regulars on the forum, does seem to cause a striking of a decent balance of allowance of some discussion of shitcoins in the thread.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1543

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 07:26:55 AM

~snip~

because they don't generally discuss shitcoins too much....

Anyhow, I suppose part of my point is that if there is some allowance of shitcoin discussion on the WO thread, then it becomes a little bit of a slippery slope in determining degrees of shit, rather than just asserting that everything that is not related to bitcoin is shit... there seems to be no real way to objectively define what is or what is not a shitcoin, even though whatever level of line drawing that infofront is doing, accompanied by complaints from regulars on the forum, does seem to cause a striking of a decent balance of allowance of some discussion of shitcoins in the thread.

It's dangerous to health IMHO Cheesy

I own some bags, but I dare not to talk about it there, Can't handle dildo, detail or judgmental comments: D. not going to take any names outside of WO, its an inside joke for regulars Cheesy

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 10450

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 07:59:10 AM

~snip~

because they don't generally discuss shitcoins too much....

It's dangerous to health IMHO Cheesy

I own some bags, but I dare not to talk about it there, Can't handle dildo, detail or judgmental comments: D. not going to take any names outside of WO, its an inside joke for regulars Cheesy

Mums the word.    Wink

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: