Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:18:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE] Artis Turba | Intuitive Cryptocurrency Exchange  (Read 1267 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Lifestudent38 (OP)

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 09:15:17 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2020, 04:52:02 PM by Lifestudent38

Social Media | Twitter | Facebook | Medium | Reddit | Telegram

Exchange Tracking Sites | CoinMarketCap | CoinPaprika | LivecoinWatch  

ARTIS Tracking Sites | CoinMarketCap | CoinGecko | CoinPaprika | LivecoinWatch  

ARTIS DEX Listings | Forkdelta | TokenJar.io

ARTIS Blockexplorers | Etherscan | Ethplorer

Other Links | Artis Turba Review | WalletInvestor

Artis Turba is an intuitive cryptocurrency exchange built for individuals, traders and investors, and was launched in September 2018. Headquartered in Centurion, South Africa, the platform allows its community to buy and sell popular digital currencies with the local South African fiat currency, the South African Rand (ZAR), and trading of listed Crypto-Crypto pairs. ARTIS is the exchange's native token sharing trading fees through Daily Payouts.

The following Trading Pairs are available on the Cryptocurrency Exchange(updated 2019/06/30)

ZAR PairsBTC PairsETH PairsXRP Pairs
ARTIS/ZARARTIS/BTCARTIS/ETHARTIS/XRP
BTC/ZARETH/BTCEOS/ETHBTC/XRP
ETH/ZAREOS/BTCDGB/ETHETH/XRP
EOS/ZARDGB/BTCTRX/ETHTRX/XRP
BNB/ZARBNB/BTCBNB/ETH
DGB/ZARTRX/BTCBTT/ETH
TRX/ZARBTT/BTCXLM/ETH
BTT/ZARXLM/BTCETN/ETH
XLM/ZARETN/BTC
XRP/ZAR
ETN/ZAR

Trading Page Layout and Feel

Exchange Summary

Deposit Fee (ZAR): ZAR 25.00
Deposit Fee (Crypto): Free
Withdraw Fee (ZAR): ZAR 25.00
Withdraw Fee (Crypto): Dynamic Fees
Trading Fees: 1.00% for ZAR pairs, 0,25% for Crypto pairs
KYC: ID, Proof of Address, Proof of Bank
Security: 2 Factor Authentication, SSL, Email Confirmation
Exchange API’s: yes

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lifestudent38 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 09:29:45 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2019, 10:17:32 AM by Lifestudent38

Legacy Threads made either by us or by community members. They were found by doing a quick search

Artis Turba - Cryptocurrency Wallet & Trading Platform [OLD ANN]
For serious investors (Daily Passive Incomes)
Profit Opportunities | Add to Buy & Sell walls
Want to list your coin on upcoming exchange? ArtisTurba trading platform!
ARTIS Affiliate Rewards Program (AARP) Sweet or Not?
Artis Turba Exchange
Artis Turba Exchange
Earn with ARTIS
Artis Turba ICO  
South African Cryptocurrency Exchange Info Hub Discussion Thread
日本語 (Japanese) 2
ArtisTurba биpжa

Lifestudent38 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 09:53:54 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2019, 10:12:27 PM by Lifestudent38

Artis Turba Cryptocurrency Exchange Review For a look and feel of the exchange

Artis Turba - Layout and Trading Introduction to the Artis Turba Trade Page and layout and guide for beginners to place a trade
*Noobie video based on old exchange layout

Lifestudent38 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 10:00:57 PM

Artis Turba: A New Way To Learn About & Earn Cryptocurrencies

Artis Turba, an intuitive cryptocurrency exchange based in South Africa, has launched its own token, called ARTIS, on the Ethereum blockchain.
ARTIS, like Bitcoin and Ethereum, can be traded on cryptocurrency exchanges and provides specific utility. This utility is known as the Artis Affiliate Reward Program, or AARP for short,
which entitles ARTIS holders to a pro-rata share of 50% of the trading fee revenue generated on Artis Turba.
To enable AARP, all you need to do is own and hold ARTIS in your Artis Turba account. The
earnings are automatically credited to your account daily based on the last 24-hours’ trading volume.
Lifestudent38 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 12:24:50 PM

Artis Turba | Newsletter Jul 01, 2019

Welcome to the Artis Turba monthly newsletter where we want to keep you updated with the latest news and developments at Artis Turba. We know newsletters tend to build up in inboxes so we are aiming to keep it short and factual.

Platform News

We have some exciting functionality upgrades underway that will be released during the month of July. We present the instant trade function that will make the trading of Cryptocurrencies as easy as possible to our community. Additionally we are looking forward to the addition of Binance Coin on the platform and BNB coin will go live for trading on the 15th of July.

The Past Month Market Sentiments

The bullish sentiment in the overall market saw Bitcoin reach R200,000 ($12,500) toward the end of June before drawing back to current levels at R170,000 ($12,000). Do you think Bitcoin will breach this 2019 High? Share your insights on our twitter poll.

ARTIS and AARP (Artis Affiliate Rewards Program)

Artis Turba’s native token ARTIS allows holders to share in trading fee revenues generated on the exchange on a daily basis. Since the 17th of September 2018 ARTIS holders have been sharing in revenue generated on the Artis Turba Exchange. To participate in AARP, all you need to do is buy and hold ARTIS in your Artis Turba account. The earnings are automatically credited to your account daily based on the last 24-Hour's trading volume and in each currency.

Promotions

During July and August we are giving away 3x the BTT airdrop amount on the 11th of each month. All you need to qualify is atleast 1 TRX. Stay tuned on our social media as we announce more promotions in the upcoming month.

Feedback is awesome

Artis Turba is community driven and we love hearing from you! If you have any feedback, suggestions or just want to say hi, please visit any of the social media platform as at the bottom of this email and make your voice heard.

Happy Trading

Nigel & Nickey
Lifestudent38 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 12:51:01 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2019, 01:34:23 PM by Lifestudent38

Binance Coin listing at Artis Turba

Another first! South Africans can now buy @binance Coin with $ZAR Artis Turba is excited to welcome #BNB to South Africa. The following pairs are now live since 15 July 2019 only at http://artisturba.com

• BNB/ZAR
  • BNB/BTC
  • BNB/ETH
kalaria

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 11:51:52 AM

Good exchange  Wink My AARP earnings :

Lifestudent38 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 12:32:39 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2019, 10:26:03 AM by Lifestudent38

Good exchange  Wink My AARP earnings :

Awesome post! I note a bug in the dashboard that the dates are not chronological. Have reported it to dev team to fix asap.
plenteum_bobby

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 12:20:25 PM

Awesome exchange. Smiley

Glad to see you guys taking a fresh approach to crypto and not just listing the big coins,
but offering more ZAR pairings will greatly speed up adoption.

ZAR pairings will be key for adoption here in South Africa and your fees are not bad considering the service provided Smiley

Big Congrats. FYI I wanted to DM you @lifestudent for the South African miners post you did but couldn't due to newbie account status
Dunno if you are the exchanges chat box or not but you will see me there.

Regards
Lifestudent38 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 12:45:36 PM

Hi @plenteum_bobby

Thank you for the positive feedback and welcome to the community. Saw that you will be applying for listing and we wish you speedy success. Its about time that South African devs come to the front  Cool but remember to think global too since blockchain has no borders.
plenteum_bobby

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 01:06:28 PM

Ofcourse.  Wink

Our platform is globally actually, we just want to do something for South africans to enjoy.

We don't advertise or portray ourselves as an South African or African coin.

That would limit the application of our use cases, but we are proudly South African and are not ashamed to put it out there.

By doing that I hope it provides confidence that we have an unique view on how to implement solutions, and we under promise and over deliver, time has just not been that kind, but I have managed to secure a position that allows me full time blockhain dev experience for an established company in ZA, so now that more time is gonna be available, if you guys looking for devs to help out(not too fussed about incentives experience is more important) pop me a DM.

I am working with Hyperledger Iroha too to provide a unique solution to our Blockchain infrastructure and you can see our github and "see the work" plus have a looksie at our roadmap etc.

Sorry if its not the place to share the info but just want to share LOL

First want(ed) to get the tech correct before we even start to make noise as its too easy to get branded as a Shitcoin, whilst we actually putting in some hard hours behind the scenes.

I will definitely be spreading the word as I have used the other "leading" exchanges and even thou the UX and UI is a WIP (I hope), i have not had any deposit or withdrawal issues (that i can report as of yet)
kalaria

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 09:59:29 PM

Awesome post! I note a bug in the dashboard that the dates are not chronological. Have reported it to dev team to fix asap.

Now is ok,thank you  Smiley

Lifestudent38 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2019, 10:32:17 AM

Now is ok,thank you  Smiley

Grin Cool We have also been doing optimization work and site performance has been greatly increased, things got a bit slow with latest surge in sign-ups. Forward Together
kalaria

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 06:29:30 PM

Please leave positive feedbacks  Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5177264.0
Lifestudent38 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 10:16:07 AM

Instant Trading now live

We are super excited that the Instant Trade function is now live at artisturba.com

The Instant Trade function allows less experienced community members to enjoy the rich experience of trading without the hassles of navigating technical charts and order entries.

We believe that the addition of Instant Trading on Artis Turba will contribute meaningfully to the experience of our community when interacting with the Crypto markets and that it will drive value going forward for Artis Turba and ARTIS holders.
Lifestudent38 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 12:16:56 PM

Referral Rewards

We are excited to announce that the referral rewards system is now live at Artis Turba. A summary of your Referral Activity is provided in your account dashboard, and you will find a “My Referrals” Page under the “My Account” drop down menu.

Our community can now earn even more by referring friends, family and associates to Artis Turba. Both the referrer and the referred are eligible for rewards and the rewards structure* is as follows;

Referrer gets 100 ARTIS and the Referred gets 100 ARTIS

Criteria for eligibility will be Referred Tier 2 KYC Accounts, meaning that referred persons will need to submit at least an ID document.
Eligibility criteria is introduced to root out potential abuse of the referral system. We sincerely enjoy giving kick-backs to our community, but we also enjoy protecting the overall ARTIS community and ecosystem.

*The reward values and eligibility criteria are subject to change dependent on market conditions of ARTIS, and behavior regarding the referral reward system.
Lifestudent38 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 12:18:23 PM

Address Book Management

Our community can also now save their withdrawal addresses in the Withdrawal Address Book. To navigate to the Withdrawal Address Management Page simply click on the “Withdraw” menu, the link titled “Withdrawal Address Management” is shown at the top.

Additionally our community will be getting deposit notification emails when deposits arrive in their accounts.
sarabanda

Activity: 835
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 06:17:48 AM

Good news,ArtisTurba coming to CMC  Smiley 

https://twitter.com/CarelBosh/status/1179044350573060096
sarabanda

Activity: 835
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 01:40:29 PM

Hi all,

Positions now open for Twitter/Telegram Community Liaisons/Ambassadors to assist with spreading ARTIS awareness and assist with questions that may arise in different languages, positions would be for the following languages;

1) Japanese
2) Chinese
3) Korean
4) Malaysian/Indonesian
5) Russian
6) Turkish
7) Arabic

More languages to follow shortly.

Note applications should;

1) Be active on Twitter
2) Be bilingual in both English and the application language
3) Send a short description and links to Twitter and Telegram profiles of him/herself to business@artisturba.com
4) Person with active social media accounts would receive preference

Thank you  Smiley
Lifestudent38 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 08:35:35 AM

Referral Rewards | Important Update

We are amending the Referral Program rules. Referral Link sign ups would require the referred (person using your sign up link) to complete an order on the exchange.

100 ARTIS will be rewarded on the first trade only. Remember that all ARTIS HOLDers continuously share in trading fees and is paid out daily through AARP.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: