Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:26:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Crypto Paradise - Start of a new ERA in Tron Dapp Space  (Read 1615 times)
CryptooSID (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 09:46:16 AM

The purpose of Dappstats token will be for users to collect dividends.

We will generate revenue from referrals bonus and advertising on our site, yes dapp radar doesn't have any token and that is what makes our platform unique, we will share our revenue we make with the token holders.

Currently dapp radar and other sites make about $5000-10000 weekly just from advertising and around 200-500k tron from referrals. Since we will be sharing our revenue with the community, we will very quickly become the no.1 platform in the market.

Does this clarify your question?
Advertising is really a profitable field of activity. All the products in a Crypto Paradise will benefit from promotional activities?

If you own CPR tokens then you will benefit from all products of Crypto Paradise.
Eduardodavisg

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 10:01:32 AM

The platform's capabilities are not limited to your projects? Can other apps use the Crypto Paradise platform?
makarenk

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 10:09:27 AM

Yes, you can think of it as something like coinmarketcap but instead for dapps. In the beginning we will provide data for Tron and ETH dapps, and in 1-2 months add EOS and IOST.
As I understand it, the rating of the platform will make a difference to those who will be placed in this environment. And how can you increase the number of participants that will be added to the site? The placement will occur on request daaps?
CryptooSID (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 10:18:45 AM

The platform's capabilities are not limited to your projects? Can other apps use the Crypto Paradise platform?

By Q4 we plan to allow other projects to join Crypto Paradise Eco System depending on what their project will be about.

Yes, you can think of it as something like coinmarketcap but instead for dapps. In the beginning we will provide data for Tron and ETH dapps, and in 1-2 months add EOS and IOST.
As I understand it, the rating of the platform will make a difference to those who will be placed in this environment. And how can you increase the number of participants that will be added to the site? The placement will occur on request daaps?

The number of users will increase as people will see we are the only Dapp Analytics site which gives Tron back to the community. The same for Developers, when they see the number of users increase, they will want to submit their Dapp on DappStats first.
B4ck1206

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 10:46:37 AM

The number of users will increase as people will see we are the only Dapp Analytics site which gives Tron back to the community. The same for Developers, when they see the number of users increase, they will want to submit their Dapp on DappStats first.
This strategy may well bring a winning position for your platform. If the team can gather all the information in one place, of course, the rating will grow.
makarenk

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 11:03:33 AM

This strategy may well bring a winning position for your platform. If the team can gather all the information in one place, of course, the rating will grow.
I think that this will help the community to better assess the scale of the Tron as a whole, and will bring profit to investors. A great combination for all participants.
efanishe

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 01:01:21 PM

What additional profit can be obtained after the launch of the platform, in addition to the estimated accruals of Airdrop for new projects?
kaderysto1@gmail.com

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 02:28:00 PM

By Q4 we plan to allow other projects to join Crypto Paradise Eco System depending on what their project will be about.

I think that if you can implement your development program in full, there will be many participants. Bounty company can help attract a large community. Personally, I'm interested in your proposal.
vinirocket

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 03:56:02 PM

I can't access the white paper. I read earlier that WP contains the latest version of the technical documentation. Are you planning to update this page?
vohan122

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 08:01:13 AM

good plan. And how many apps do you want to add during the year? Will their number affect the profit of CPR token holders?
edi381

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 09:57:24 AM

good plan. And how many apps do you want to add during the year? Will their number affect the profit of CPR token holders?
The more applications, the greater the profit of token holders. I think that the team is interested in increasing its rating and will strive to collect a large list of dapps.
B4ck1206

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 11:03:57 AM

And yet, as will ensure the consumption of a token on your platform?  Only investors who want to receive dividends will buy a token on the exchange?
shibenik

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 11:16:52 AM

What will happen to those tokens that you will not be able to sell during the ICO? The 1:1 distribution will remain the same for all investors?
Edrin1025

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 11:46:10 AM

If I am a token holder, what dividends can I expect? It is important for me to understand the principle of profit distribution among all members .
gabrieljony

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 01:46:30 PM

What will happen to those tokens that you will not be able to sell during the ICO? The 1:1 distribution will remain the same for all investors?
I think that the conditions remain unchanged regardless of which Fund will collect the project.  And the token is issued in limited quantity, it will affect the token sale in full.
Eduardodavisg

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 02:58:08 PM

I think that the conditions remain unchanged regardless of which Fund will collect the project.  And the token is issued in limited quantity, it will affect the token sale in full.
It is too early for us to talk about the results of the collection of the investment Fund. I think that those who support Crypto Paradise will be able to count on getting the maximum profit. Moreover, the developers want to carry out a quick launch of the project.
lamborghini

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 04:25:33 PM

It is too early for us to talk about the results of the collection of the investment Fund. I think that those who support Crypto Paradise will be able to count on getting the maximum profit. Moreover, the developers want to carry out a quick launch of the project.
Everything goes according to plan, and in the end, indeed, the platform can have a large number of participants, even if only DappStats is launched, investors will already make a profit.
edwienbandung

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 06:20:58 PM

Everything goes according to plan, and in the end, indeed, the platform can have a large number of participants, even if only DappStats is launched, investors will already make a profit.
I think that the success of the first DappStats will attract new investors for other products.  So we can hope that after the completion of this ICO and the opening  DappStats, events will be able to develop quite quickly.
stewartrico

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 07:00:09 PM

I think that the success of the first DappStats will attract new investors for other products.  So we can hope that after the completion of this ICO and the opening  DappStats, events will be able to develop quite quickly.
I have not seen the developers of the project. I find it difficult to assess their past experience in developing other products. Hope that we will see more of their work soon. Since I want to define my strategy for storing tokens.
CryptooSID (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 09:41:58 PM

What additional profit can be obtained after the launch of the platform, in addition to the estimated accruals of Airdrop for new projects?
You will be getting weekly dividends from first airdrop tokens ( DappStats tokens )

I can't access the white paper. I read earlier that WP contains the latest version of the technical documentation. Are you planning to update this page?

https://www.cpreward.com/whitepaper

Do you have additional bonuses for investors?  And I want to know if the information about the project team will be presented.

Join the Telegram group, there are plenty of contests going on there and about the Team, the information will be shared when platform launches.

Dapps will be added regularly as developers will want their Dapp to be listed.

We are still discussing this matter, but one possibility is the price will increase and sale will continue for CPR tokens as it is the core token for the eco system.

If I am a token holder, what dividends can I expect? It is important for me to understand the principle of profit distribution among all members .

From current estimations looking at data from other dapp analytic sites, we expect to be getting $5-$7k weekly out of which 50% will be shared with token holders.

Thanks, couldn't have said it better Smiley

Exactly, people investing in CPR tokens will easily make a profit just from DappStats alone.

Yes that is the plan right now, show the community what we can offer with DappStats and then work on more projects.

I have not seen the developers of the project. I find it difficult to assess their past experience in developing other products. Hope that we will see more of their work soon. Since I want to define my strategy for storing tokens.

We are working with a professional company which has 5 developers making our platform, so be assured that we are trying to make sure the platform is launched with its full potential Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: