Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:50:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [PoW] [RandomX] DERO will implement RandomX!  (Read 540 times)
0xlad (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 10:18:10 PM

Hey every crypto miners!
Look at the latest monthly update of DERO: https://medium.com/deroproject/dero-monthly-update-baecb6099cbb

They are talking about the implementation of RandomX for DERO in less than 30 days! Be ready to mine guys! DERO will be in the top 100 in future because:

- They have a foundation established in the Netherlands
- DERO have implemented the bulletproof technology with different optimization making it 3x faster than monero bulletproof (in execution time)
- first to have a blockDAG combined PoW
- 75 TPS on mainnet which makes DERO the fastest anonymous unique blockchain
- A fully rewrite of cryptonote protocol with major improvements
- Custom code base from scratch in golang
- Immunised to double spending
- unique client protocol (the protocol client filters the transactions for not allowing double expenses)
- Omnirings implementation will come with RandomX !
- DERO exist since end of 2017.

So every crypto miners, be ready to mine DERO which will be a game changer!

PS: Hoping someone will made a gpu miner for RandomX although I know that the algorithm is CPU optimized and that seen the stats on the repo of tevador, GPUs are far behind!
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kodaman

Activity: 189
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 09:33:02 AM

Hey every crypto miners!
Look at the latest monthly update of DERO: https://medium.com/deroproject/dero-monthly-update-baecb6099cbb

They are talking about the implementation of RandomX for DERO in less than 30 days! Be ready to mine guys! DERO will be in the top 100 in future because:

- They have a foundation established in the Netherlands
- DERO have implemented the bulletproof technology with different optimization making it 3x faster than monero bulletproof (in execution time)
- first to have a blockDAG combined PoW
- 75 TPS on mainnet which makes DERO the fastest anonymous unique blockchain
- A fully rewrite of cryptonote protocol with major improvements
- Custom code base from scratch in golang
- Immunised to double spending
- unique client protocol (the protocol client filters the transactions for not allowing double expenses)
- Omnirings implementation will come with RandomX !
- DERO exist since end of 2017.

So every crypto miners, be ready to mine DERO which will be a game changer!

PS: Hoping someone will made a gpu miner for RandomX although I know that the algorithm is CPU optimized and that seen the stats on the repo of tevador, GPUs are far behind!
GPU miners are coming and also Luxcore is preparing their own flavor of Randomx which will have equal hash for both CPU and GPU. The name will be RX2...
akhzayn

Activity: 504
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 03:11:24 PM

I have tried mining algo randomx for several days, and my conclusion is that it is not profitable for the current coin price.
MATHReX

Activity: 861
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 07:28:13 AM

I have tried mining algo randomx for several days, and my conclusion is that it is not profitable for the current coin price.

It's the classic demand vs supply problem bud.
The requirement of hash rate to be profitable for all the coins that support RandomX is low whereas the supply of the hash rate for it is quite high as there is seriously 10 to 40 times more CPU miners then GPU miners which is really good for decentralization but not so good for profit now.

So, until and unless big coins like Monero and others make a successful switch to it. We're going to need to hang tight for the same to be profitable.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: