Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:09:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌍[ANN]🌳 [FRED IEO] - FRED ENERGY Token - Green Energy Projects - Stellar🌲🌳  (Read 1386 times)
fredenrg (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 05:34:27 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2019, 06:58:38 AM by fredenrg

This is a new thread not a new project, our old Ann is here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5036632.0

FRED Energy has now moved to a token on the Stellar blockchain and is looking to enter the EV charging station market in Asia and the EU with Project Energise, a project aimed at niche charging segments where upfont costs are low and offer long term  opportunities. Our other green projects involve electric and solar tuk-tuks, our marketplace of alternative energy products, small solar farms and Funding Research into Energy devices (FRED).

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fredenrg (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 05:34:59 AM

Reserved for Updates
tybiboune

Activity: 313
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 08:06:56 AM

Token private sales just started, let's wish this lovely project the best future!

https://token-sale.fredenergy.org/signup

You can buy FRED with BTC, ETH, LTC or Fiat with a 40% BONUS till the end of this period. I'll definitely get a bunch of them, used to mine the previous CN-FRED project, there are some very nice ideas there and a genuine will to do something positive for the ecology, we really need to push this one!

fredenrg (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 03:35:29 PM

https://token-sale.fredenergy.org/

With 19 days to go until the end of the presale, we are now giving 100% bonus. Previous purchases will be amended to the 100%, Don't miss out!!!!
IEO on top exchanges coming soon!!!
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1177

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 11:41:47 AM

So far not a single green energy crypto project is successful. Why dont you think your will be?

Why your webpage's name consist of "token-sale" in its link in this topic? Why not use http://fredenergy.org/ instead? Or your only goal is to collect money??

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
mrquackquack

Activity: 1134
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 01:26:37 PM

is this coin still valid on FCB?
tybiboune

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 03:50:38 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2019, 08:15:01 AM by tybiboune

So far not a single green energy crypto project is successful. Why dont you think your will be?

Why your webpage's name consist of "token-sale" in its link in this topic? Why not use http://fredenergy.org/ instead? Or your only goal is to collect money??
The goal with private sales or an IEO is obviously to collect money. Without money, you don't do a lot of things in this world, it's a sad thing to say, but unfortunately true...
We have big goals with Fred, the previous CN-fork project was totally self-funded and everyone could get some coins by mining them, but the price has never taken off, this not allowing to do anything of what was initially planned. That's why a token was created, and private sales that precede an IEO. With the collected funds, we will be able to spread the word more and do some REAL world actions.
Everything is in the whitepaper.

As far as transparency is concerned, Michael Josefsen has always been extremely transparent about the finances and accounting, with FRED-CN he was one of the first crypto leaders to publish the real numbers (how much was invested and where, from the premine and/or from personal funds)

Why we would think this project could be successful? Because the people involved really mean to do something positive for the planet, and also because we think that the different parts of the project are economically viable.

"fake team" by "MiningCoinsPool"
-> Interesting claim, what kind of undeniable proof do you have before doing something that looks a lot like public slander?

mrquackquack :
nope, FCB never accepted ERC20 tokens, we asked them to close completely FRED trading as it might mislead the users.
DO NOT BUY FRED on FirstCryptoBank or BITEBTC, you won't be able to do anything with those FRED coins...
fredenrg (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 09:18:40 AM

In comparison to the mass of other projects aiming/claiming to develop new exchanges, blockchains, payment systems etc, the few green energy projects starting to come through are having more success when you do the numbers. What makes us different? Some of our projects will be implemented regardless of funds raised while the remainder of our projects can be realised with a relatively low amount of funds.
Regarding the descision to use a subdomain for the token sale, http://fredenergy.org is our project blog page, you can also read some of our history there, and you will see our project started back in September last year as a mineable coin. Our marketplace will also be a subdomain of fredenergy.org

We are a real project with real goals and our team is evolving, we are who we are (and all are verifiable with KYC in progress) https://icobench.com/ico/fred-energy
tybiboune

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 09:46:05 AM

In the meantime, the pre-sales are going on Wink Not as good as one might expect, but still not bad!

We are still far from our hard cap, but the soft cap is far behind Smiley

Don't forget, 100% BONUS!

That makes the token $0.005 worth.

Big moves are coming... don't wait, it's your chance to participate into a big & beautiful project, and you should expect some nice outcome out of it too Wink
fredenrg (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 03:03:07 PM

We have changed to a token on the Stellar network, updates to the Ann and bounty information will be posted in the next few days
tybiboune

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 09:37:10 AM

We have changed to a token on the Stellar network, updates to the Ann and bounty information will be posted in the next few days

join the discord or Telegram everyone! a big Airdrop is happening!

Free FRED + XLM combined!

https://t.me/FREDEnergycommunity
https://discord.gg/r8sVYMs
Peeps

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 11:19:30 AM

Very smart move to join the stellar network.
In the future Fredenergy isnt just another ERC-20 token and that will separate us from other 'common' projects.
Devs sense of seeing just went from good to very good mpov.
tybiboune

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 01:48:08 PM

Very smart move to join the stellar network.
In the future Fredenergy isn't just another ERC-20 token and that will separate us from other 'common' projects.
Devs sense of seeing just went from good to very good mpov.

Thank you! we're constantly alert to detect the opportunities to make a difference.

Lots of other smart moves are coming, stay tuned!

- Giant Bounty incoming to grow the community & get as much visibility as possible

- "GET REAL" actions in the making (a huge mistake with many blockchain projects is that they almost never put any "real product" on the market. I'm not talking about advertising T-Shirts or Mugs, I'm talking useful products that would appeal to lots of different people. Small, affordable, practical, good-looking, and 100% in touch with FRED purpose. That's what we are actively working on now.

In the meantime, those are the very last days before the end of the pre-sales. It's easy to say, but... that $0.005 (0.01 + 100% BONUS) won't happen anytime soon (first IEO round will be priced at $0.03 + BONUS)

sheba

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 01:53:32 PM

I guess you are just the same team managing the Replaceenergy project. Deal with the scam accusation first.
fredenrg (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 04:37:12 PM

I guess you are just the same team managing the Replaceenergy project. Deal with the scam accusation first.
I will help deal with your scam accusation (I see from some of your posts you are a scam hunter which isn't a bad thing)
As the Founder (Michael Josefsen), I am managing the project. Yes we do have one member on our team that helped on the REC project (Philipe).
I will provide a full explanation of how my project is unfortunately through no fault of my own, linked to a failed project (which I have been informed was due to exchanges withholding funds).

Mr An (who is a real person) joined my project in October 2018 when we were a mineable coin as a marketer and left in December 2018 to go on the REC project. Philipe then joined our project and took on the role of community manager which he is very good at and he did this role for free because he liked what our project was about. Earlier this year Philipe was approached by Mr An to help on the REC project and because Philipe thought it was another good cause he accepted, which he now regrets due to being classed as a scammer through association of REC.

So this is where the associations come from but I can assure you that this project is not a scam and never will be. It is a legitimate project with real team members and a real purpose. I myself have verified my identity (KYC) with ICObench and at other ICO/IEO sites and so have most of the team. You can see our profiles here https://icobench.com/ico/fred-energy with links to LinkedIn.

Members of the team receive our tokens for their time and effort which provides incentive to make the project a success, any funds raised go towards the project not the team or myself and that is how most legitimate projects work. I have personally put a lot of time, effort and money into something I believe in and I am in this for the long run and not some short-term gain by scamming people. Unfortunately, crypto has more than its fair share of scammers, I deal with a dozen YouTuber, Marketers and Exchange scammers a day.

I hope this helps clarify the scam accusation and if you would like me to provide more information then please feel free to ask.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 03:06:44 PM

How much did you get at PreSale? and tomorrow will start IEO in Finebox hopefully many people will invest there.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
fredenrg (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 08:17:53 AM

How much did you get at PreSale? and tomorrow will start IEO in Finebox hopefully many people will invest there.
Pre-Sale didn't go so great for several reasons but at least it was something towards making our plans work out (around 8 ETH). Hoping the change to the Stellar blockchain will provide some encouragement, we have had a lot of positive comments so far regarding Stellar.
Yes the IEO at Finexbox.co has started today, a growing exchange and I can only say good things about them so far. We were listed on four exchanges last year when we were a coin and the support from Finexbox was by far the best.

Figures can be viewed in the dashboard at https://token-sale.fredenergy.org/signup/login
ArthCoin

Activity: 509
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 09:41:08 AM

green energy is good intentions but there has never been a successful project in this area . I think we need to invest more money in marketing and tell people about the prospects of green energy.
rajchy

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 10:11:39 AM

'FRED ENERGY TOKEN' this name matches the name 'RED ENERGY TOKEN' which seems to have been duplicated  Wink
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 11:31:40 AM

I expect the bounty thread to have a link to this announcement thread. There are so many blockchain-energy crowdfund lately but with little successes, I hope you have not come just to make up the names.  Bluenote and windahn are no more responding to messages on all their media and made up the amount of money they raised. They usually request for a large sum of money but yours amazes me and also kept me wondering if the hardcap is just a distraction, of-course u needs large sum of money but not this cheap.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: