Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:01:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice / Representation for the acquisition of luxury assets. (Luxury Goods)  (Read 34 times)
Luxbitpriv (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 08:14:47 PM

Hello and Good day / night to all the readers who came across this topic.

I have closely followed the evolution of cryptocurrencies, and I also congratulate those who bet on it in its beginnings and came to take care, to date, of their digital assets.

Continuing with the point to be discussed, so far I have not been able to find many reliable websites (they're really counted with the hands), where people can acquire high value goods and trust their cryptocurrencies without that great fear of being scammed.

Yes, it's likely that it will take a few more years for large operations to be carried out, agencies adopt cryptocurrencies and to be able to carry out "secure transactions" without many complications about this type of digital assets.

Be patient, the global market is progressively adopting cryptocurrencies.  It's not something that will happen overnight.

However, the intention of writing these words are to offer my services, for the search / negotiation / intermediation or representation on luxury assets.

I have worked for 1 year in the luxury segment, which allowed me to build a network of reliable contacts with an excellent reputation in the market, in different areas, as well as other more sophisticated business standards with many advantages.

Here I don't intend to sell you luxury goods, but to serve as an advisor and / or guide so that you yourself, with my advice, can move and make acquisitions / investments on luxury assets and can take care of each margin of your cryptocurrencies (Let's say it would be a combination of advisor, vip concierge and representative).

You should bear in mind that none of my connections make or assist in operations / acquisitions that involve cryptocurrencies, however, there are several corporate legal procedures that can help you carry out any important operation.

With that said, I describe some of the areas that I can help you with:

• Haute Horlogerie: I know this sector perfectly, and I also have many connections in prestigious stores around the world.  It's easy for me to get any piece in limited edition (I also advise you to buy watches that only increase their prices in the market and don't lose money).  Brands like Richard Mille, Patek Philippe or Audemars are some of the models that I get.

• Hypercars and Classic Cars: I understand this segment very well and I can also get extremely special cars, which are only sold privately without resorting to the market (yes, there is a much more private market than the traditional one) and I also dare to advise  so that you invest in certain special vehicles and take care of your money (How to find and save a classic Ferrari of a certain limited edition, for example).

• Real Estate and Commercial Properties: Here I'm going to be honest with you, this is the most complex of all, since it has many legal procedures, a lot of due diligence, and not everyone understands and trades in bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies.  It's delicate, and my understanding is limited to very few assets within this area (I don't know all of them).  However, I attend, together with the agent that intervenes and I'll look for the best way so that you can make an acquisition without problems.

• Off-Market: this sector is known to few, and it only applies to millionaires.  There is a strict procedure to access this ultra-luxurious space.  Fortunately, I have reputable connections and understand the legal procedures that are handled there.  I can also assist you if you wish.  In this segment you can get multiple assets (they're innumerable).  If you don't know what this segment is about, I invite you to Google "Off-Market" (you will only see information on Real Estate, but the term "Off-Market" covers many other important assets, don't limit yourself with  Google) or you can read this ad from Forbes:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ellenparis/2019/07/30/the-advantages-off-market-real-estate-listings-give-buyers-sellers-and-agents/?sh=2c173d931d5a

• I can also help you or assist you in the corporate issue so that you have everything well defined in case you want or wish to open a company of 0. Here I only attend to tell you where you can do the diligence and put the clear path for you do without problems.

There are a wide variety of other assets, but those are the main ones.

I have knowledge in the luxury and business segment, so I can advise you and customize your requirements 100% in a discreet way.

Many will ask, Do you have a website?  And the answer is simple: NO.  I haven't developed it yet.  However, I operate on professional channels while working independently and developing my website.

As a general rule, I work and organize meetings in person and make use of legal contracts to work, since here we are talking about assets that are worth millions, and that is not something that is negotiated or paid online without knowing the person. I need to work calmly and with all the guarantees that take care of the client's interests.

As this I'm doing is new for me (I'm talking about working with cryptocurrencies) I'm working it carefully, since I understand that the topic of cryptocurrencies is somewhat delicate in terms of operations and I'm not dealing personally here or organizing personal meetings  with nobody.  So my services will be limited to just telling you what you can do and how you can do it, as well as getting in direct contact and advising you during the process (Of course, if you need direct assistance or representation, happy to do so).

There are many people from different countries here, so don't limit yourself by your country of origin, you can check with confidence.  I can only speak English (regular, not perfect) and Spanish (Para los que hablan español, pueden consultar con confianza).

You can ask without obligation, happy to answer questions, resolve doubts / concerns.

Consultations are free.

I always try to add value to my clients.  Each request is personalized to your needs, so be free to explain your requirements to me and I'll draw up a whole guide for you so that you can execute it without problems.

I don't know much about the topic of this forum or how it works.  It took me an hour and several calls with friends to find the box to create a topic Grin, and you also apologize if my profile does not have detailed information about me or it looks opaque.  I made it simple to get this information out.  In any case, if you plan to request my services, we are going to get to know each other properly and thus forge a collaborative work based on reciprocal transparency.

Please, send me a private message if you need contact information and speak with me properly, I understand that it's usually better to speak in private than to answer by this means.

I appreciate the attention provided.

Again, if you have any doubts or questions, write to me in this topic or to the private one and I'll answer it as soon as possible.  I'll always be fully available to clarify all kinds of concerns.

Kind Regards.

PD: I'm sorry if there are errors in my English or any incorrect phrase or expression, I had to help myself with the translator in certain words that I don't know and I cannot say / write in the language.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: