Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:06:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Scamming Trick.  (Read 887 times)
ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 06:58:00 PM

I think that's good. Yes , there is such a problem. But most often it works for the benefit of bounty hunters. People who go spreadsheet before you take part in the bounty - understand that a lot of participants and profits will be small. In fact, it turns out that there are no participants.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 07:04:37 PM

I've been hearing this for a while until it really happened to me ,I was promoting a bounty project and after a week I decide to check my spreadsheet to see if I've been approved or not ,well guess what I found? Someone else signed up for the bounty using my btt account info excluding only my wallet address ,swapped with another ETH address.

This is another tricks some scammers are pulling on this forum, getting someone to work for them while they sit back and get paid for work they never do.

Always make sure you check the spreadsheet of the bounty project you are promoting from time to time,who knows? You might be the next victim.

This warning is especially for newbies ,I bet they don't know that something like this can be put in motion so be careful.

It is the old thing buddy there are many people who lost their information and others Steel it for using it on other bounty campaigns.
Actually I believe you are not trying to alert the users. This kind of topic will create more scammers around this forum if possible please delete some information in this OP.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 07:09:13 PM

Lots of ways to make a profit that is not good..
Seeing people's interest in the development of crypto in particular is increasing and there are also a lot of cheats.
my method is only short, don't give our private key wallet if we will follow any bounty..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
1982dre

Activity: 1372
Merit: 512

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 07:22:42 PM

I've been hearing this for a while until it really happened to me ,I was promoting a bounty project and after a week I decide to check my spreadsheet to see if I've been approved or not ,well guess what I found? Someone else signed up for the bounty using my btt account info excluding only my wallet address ,swapped with another ETH address.

This is another tricks some scammers are pulling on this forum, getting someone to work for them while they sit back and get paid for work they never do.

Always make sure you check the spreadsheet of the bounty project you are promoting from time to time,who knows? You might be the next victim.

This warning is especially for newbies ,I bet they don't know that something like this can be put in motion so be careful.

I had the same with the signature campaign of localcoin. Someone also registered there with my username but with their own wallet address. Gladly the bounty managers disqualified that user.

.....1% HOUSE EDGE.....
.....FAUCET 3.5K...........
.....RAINBOT
10K..........

█████
 █████     ███
  █████     ███     █
   █████     ███     █
    █████     ███     █
     █████     ███     █
      █████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███

█████
..DuckDice..
█████
███     █████
█     ███     █████ 
█     ███     █████  
█     ███     █████   
█     ███     █████    
█     ███     █████     
█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

███     █████

█████

.....★  B O N U S E S.....
  L O T T E R Y......
  J A C K P O T......
eidoscore

Activity: 723
Merit: 106

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 07:29:20 PM

It is the old thing buddy there are many people who lost their information and others Steel it for using it on other bounty campaigns.
Actually I believe you are not trying to alert the users. This kind of topic will create more scammers around this forum if possible please delete some information in this OP.
yeah because scam are steal anothe bounty hunter information for abuse some project and make the name hunter are bad to manager.
in some point this is alert other bounty hunter and in other view this make scammer are getting more information

viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 07:34:50 PM

I had the same with the signature campaign of localcoin. Someone also registered there with my username but with their own wallet address. Gladly the bounty managers disqualified that user.
we have to check spreadsheet periodically to avoid our bitcointalk username usage by cheater.too many cheater now in bounty campaign.they want to earn reward without any work.if we find our username duplicated we have to immediately report it to bounty manager.

thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 08:09:18 PM

I guess you are new to bounty campaign, that is the reason why you are just discovering this. A lot of hungry hunters do this a lot. Sometimes they target Some bounty campaign managers that do not usually do a thorough check on entry before allocating rewards. I most chases when you discover something like this, make sure you report to the bounty campaign manager. A lot of bounty managers have already decipher how to deal with this situation. Now, bounty hunters are required to register on the thread as well as on the entry form. This can help solve this issue
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 09:47:58 PM

Yes, this has long been a known method of fraud, and most of the managers of ICO bounty campaigns know about them. What surprises me in this case is that this time they used the profile of the younger member. Usually for such fraudulent purposes, accounts with high ranks are used, starting with a full member. Perhaps it was the calculation that such a duplicate should go unnoticed and did not chase after big profits here.
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 10:07:29 PM

This scenario is not new anymore because it happened already for some bouny hunters.

There are some people who just want to earn and lazy to do the work thus they take advantage the innocence of others especially the newbies.

So better be careful and always check the spreadsheet if someone steal your info.

chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 10:15:54 PM

So far, many more scams are growing, also phishing and other deceive. Well, this is one of the risks in the crypto world. That is why being careful and active to update the information and news in this forum is very actual and beneficial. We must not be interested in something new and promising without any analyzes yet.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 10:26:01 PM

So far, many more scams are growing, also phishing and other deceive. Well, this is one of the risks in the crypto world. That is why being careful and active to update the information and news in this forum is very actual and beneficial. We must not be interested in something new and promising without any analyzes yet.
Scammers are getting smart by now, they'll always find a way to deceive others and become their victims. These scamming activities are widely grown by now that is we need to have extra care than to have regrets later. Have this awareness if already in the community but somehow, still many are has fallen into their trick. They are still aren't learning though.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 10:43:59 PM

Scams like this have been done for a long time by scammers. And there are already many victims. If it happens like this and you do not know, it may all depend on the manager who manages. Because if the manager checks carefully, your first job will appear to be duplicate. So scammers can't do anything.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 11:28:59 PM

Sorry to say but this is not new anymore. It is a very old trick and some bounty hunters still do that to steal someones work or credit. That is why it is really important that the project team gets a very reliable bounty managing team which will double check all the details of the participants. And as a participant, we should also do that so that the culprit will be ban immediately.

But still thank you for sharing so that all will be aware of this wrongdoing.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 11:36:36 PM

indeed things like this often happen, it's true that always checking spreadsheets and reporting to the bounty manager is the right solution to keep scammers silent.
Though its not new because its happening before, but the best thing to do is to report it to the CM, and make sure that you monitor your campaign always. If the CM are responsible, meaning he check everyone if its real or not then nothing to worry about because you’ll safe.
97percent

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 11:52:38 PM

Doing a check is very important and that I do every day. So we know who has participated in the project. Previously I often experienced it. But those who use my account are directly in the strikethrough from the spreadsheet and are considered fraudsters. 

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 11:53:39 PM

Sorry to say but this is not new anymore. It is a very old trick and some bounty hunters still do that to steal someones work or credit. That is why it is really important that the project team gets a very reliable bounty managing team which will double check all the details of the participants. And as a participant, we should also do that so that the culprit will be ban immediately.

But still thank you for sharing so that all will be aware of this wrongdoing.
Yeah, I’m a victim of this fraud before but luckily the CM knows what to go. As a bounty hunter its also our job to assure that the information on the spreadsheet is correct and report right away if you see your name has a duplicate with different address. We don’t want to work and the others will get the profit, report those cheaters and let them suffer for that.
aioc

Activity: 2884
Merit: 564

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 02:59:02 AM

Bounty managers are responsible for this, they should double check if there are cheaters in their list, bounty hunters now are fully much aware of this, that is why they implement, posting authentication this is to make sure only participants can get in, but still double check your entries.

FeelTheBeat

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 04:31:23 AM

I never understood the point of that trick. After all, you were in the bounty table before your plagiarists. Usually this issue is solved by the Manager of the bounty company and your appeal to him. I don't think that's a problem.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 07:53:22 AM

Bounty managers are responsible for this, they should double check if there are cheaters in their list, bounty hunters now are fully much aware of this, that is why they implement, posting authentication this is to make sure only participants can get in, but still double check your entries.

I had this situation. My bounty on the campaign was transferred to a fraudulent wallet. And when I started writing about this situation bounty Manager, he just ignored me. As a result, I was left with nothing. So it all depends on the bounty Manager.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 12:04:26 PM

My God, what kind of criminals do we have in this forum, and secondly, how is that even possible, how did they gain access to the spreadsheet in the first instance, because ordinarily there is no one that can ever edit the spreadsheet other than the project developer or the bounty manager, and for this person to have gained access to the spreadsheet, they must have hacked the account for such developers. How are you sure that this is not even part of the tactics of these ICO developers to still scam bounty hunters?

Nevertheless, how are you sure that you were not the one that made mistake with the address, because I still don’t want to believe that anyone can must gain access to those spreadsheet except it is being dine internally. Well, like you said, thanks for taking note of that for us, we will be careful and ensure that we have the right address on our list.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: