Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:59:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a donator to help create app!  (Read 1811 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3076

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 11:09:06 PM

thats true but still i want to build the app right! and i saw you were trying a phishing attack up there ^^^ no offense i dont want to risk losing .1 BTC if your trying to scam me, if your would like to help, PM me

What exactly are the coins going to be used for?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
WatterBottleGuy (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:01:36 AM

thats true but still i want to build the app right! and i saw you were trying a phishing attack up there ^^^ no offense i dont want to risk losing .1 BTC if your trying to scam me, if your would like to help, PM me

the coins are for a few things:
a) to hire a better developer for mobile apps
b) for better design for the icon and design in the actual app
c) to buy some advertising
Duomo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:59:31 AM

The title pretty much says it!
I need a donator that willing to pay around 1-2 BTC to help get my app that my buddies and i created onto the various app stores (besides apples unfortunately)
We need this to pay for software, get an account, get some help from developers, etc.
Personally my favorite is the windows phone app we will be creating because it has live tiles that update the current BTC price. There will be and android wallet and windows phone wallet (which double up as price checker) then hopefully we will be able to get an app that just tells the current price into the appstore without wallet functionality. So again we are realy looking for a generous donator out there that would be willing to help with the costs! Thanks!
You must be stupid, this is lending section, not free bitcoin section.
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 01:38:06 PM

the coins are for a few things:
a) to hire a better developer for mobile apps
b) for better design for the icon and design in the actual app
c) to buy some advertising

Smiley go to a bank and get a credit Tongue
WatterBottleGuy (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 02:33:33 PM

The title pretty much says it!
I need a donator that willing to pay around 1-2 BTC to help get my app that my buddies and i created onto the various app stores (besides apples unfortunately)
We need this to pay for software, get an account, get some help from developers, etc.
Personally my favorite is the windows phone app we will be creating because it has live tiles that update the current BTC price. There will be and android wallet and windows phone wallet (which double up as price checker) then hopefully we will be able to get an app that just tells the current price into the appstore without wallet functionality. So again we are realy looking for a generous donator out there that would be willing to help with the costs! Thanks!
You must be stupid, this is lending section, not free bitcoin section.

excuse me? the moderators moved it here so please dont call me stupid if it isnt my fault
WatterBottleGuy (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 12:23:07 AM

bump, still waiting for a donator/investor to help us get our apps on the android, apple, and windows markets!
WatterBottleGuy (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:59:26 PM

hoping to release a beta by the end of the week if we can get an investor! Thanks guys!
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 09:49:51 PM

while waiting you can always check my game and check what I was wanting to develop but no one donate me Smiley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WmdF6G7Vk8
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3076

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 02:45:29 AM

hoping to release a beta by the end of the week if we can get an investor! Thanks guys!

Why can't you release the beta without the investor?  What is stopping you?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
WatterBottleGuy (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:31:03 AM

Why can't you release the beta without the investor?  What is stopping you?

we need help from another specialized mobile app developer
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: