Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:59:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Experienced Telegram moderator, I have worked for COTI and used Telegram 3+yrs  (Read 110 times)
digitalgame4life (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 10:27:07 PM

I have been using Telegram for over 3 years now and I am fully involved within various communities, I also had my own group with around 120 members, this mostly involved giving information about various projects and educating people about cryptocurrencies and blockchain as a whole, this requires much patience and repeating your answer on same questions is something you need to do on regular basis.
Since the beginning of using Telegram I am using it on a daily basis and I am full time active on the app, communicating with people in different projects.

I have worked for the project COTI for almost a year and I know how to handle a community.
You are welcome to ask their team members for reference.

I hope we can benefit from eachother and I am eagerly awaiting your reply.
Thanks!

If there is any good project around that can use a good and active moderator please do let me know, my Telegram username: @GeorgeVrane

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: