Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:00:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NETVRK - World's First Virtual Reality Platform on Blockchain  (Read 5077 times)
PocketAces

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 02:39:15 PM

in Netvrk you can actually buy a virtual land and real estate right?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TimeWarped

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 02:45:48 PM

correct. only I dont quite get with to do with it later
PocketAces

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 02:48:40 PM

The speculative nature of crypto birth is obvious and forces traders who have earned a good deal on racing courses to invest digital capital in more understandable and stable assets. And here, of course, it comes to real estate.
TimeWarped

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 02:51:42 PM

The speculative nature of crypto birth is obvious and forces traders who have earned a good deal on racing courses to invest digital capital in more understandable and stable assets. And here, of course, it comes to real estate.
but the legal status of such transactions is still unclear
PocketAces

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 02:54:43 PM

the legal status of the whole crypto industry is still unclear
TimeWarped

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 02:57:31 PM

the last thing to do is to ignore or prohibit cryptocurrencies, since they have already become part of our life
PocketAces

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 03:00:41 PM

the last thing to do is to ignore or prohibit cryptocurrencies, since they have already become part of our life
But while the issue of cryptocurrency regulation is on the discussion table, the latter are already used for earning, though not entirely in the legal field
Kiira1

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 03:06:18 PM

there is not a single mention of the successful vr blockchain project. What a surprise
Kiira1

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 03:10:29 PM

this is a little like the Minecraft
TimeWarped

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 03:13:51 PM

I myself saw the mention of this game purely by chance, in the social network in one of the groups. At first, I didn’t like the game, I appeared where it was not known, there was a forest nearby and it was completely incomprehensible where to go and what to do. After a while, I was just killed by a monster and I reappeared in the same place. The graphics of the game struck me unpleasantly, it was completely different from modern games. Actually, I then deleted the game. but after a while I decided to try to give the game another chance. I again appeared next to the trees, but this time I — having already read the manual for the game — began immediately to mine the tree (barehanded, yes) and built a workbench from this tree. After that, I was able to truly appreciate this wonderful game, I had the opportunity to create many different things, extract resources, build amazing houses.
PocketAces

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 03:17:01 PM

I myself saw the mention of this game purely by chance, in the social network in one of the groups. At first, I didn’t like the game, I appeared where it was not known, there was a forest nearby and it was completely incomprehensible where to go and what to do. After a while, I was just killed by a monster and I reappeared in the same place. The graphics of the game struck me unpleasantly, it was completely different from modern games. Actually, I then deleted the game. but after a while I decided to try to give the game another chance. I again appeared next to the trees, but this time I — having already read the manual for the game — began immediately to mine the tree (barehanded, yes) and built a workbench from this tree. After that, I was able to truly appreciate this wonderful game, I had the opportunity to create many different things, extract resources, build amazing houses.
the same was with me.
Kiira1

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 03:20:38 PM

the same was with me.

what is this game?
TimeWarped

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 03:23:39 PM

the same was with me.

what is this game?
In essence, this is a sandbox, for those who did not play enough in childhood. Here you can do almost everything - create objects, complex mechanisms, build houses, castles, dungeons. It is also possible to play with friends in multiplayer mode. The game has virtually complete freedom of action and it attracts many players from around the world
PocketAces

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 03:27:01 PM

the same was with me.

what is this game?
In essence, this is a sandbox, for those who did not play enough in childhood. Here you can do almost everything - create objects, complex mechanisms, build houses, castles, dungeons. It is also possible to play with friends in multiplayer mode. The game has virtually complete freedom of action and it attracts many players from around the world
sounds cool
TimeWarped

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 03:30:15 PM

the same was with me.

what is this game?
sounds cool
so Netvrk is something like that only in VR. thats what I was trying to say
KarenW102

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2019, 03:33:11 PM

did I understand correctly that it would be some kind of a sandbox

*Link Removed*
Kirls252

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 03:36:28 PM

and what is the final number of tokens?
Numien

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 03:49:37 PM

and what is the final number of tokens?
1.9 billion
KarenW102

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2019, 03:53:07 PM

I see the project as quite interesting and promising! Those who created, ever, 3D models, know that they represent the platforms for selling 3D models! The owners of such platforms themselves take just an unrealistic percentage, and here without intermediaries !!! And - this is a big plus !!!

*Link Removed*
Kirls252

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 03:56:33 PM

I see the project as quite interesting and promising! Those who created, ever, 3D models, know that they represent the platforms for selling 3D models! The owners of such platforms themselves take just an unrealistic percentage, and here without intermediaries !!! And - this is a big plus !!!
Is it selling smth? what is it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: