Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:46:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NETVRK - World's First Virtual Reality Platform on Blockchain  (Read 5077 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 11:59:51 AM

Congratulations, your persistence paid off. Due to your incessant spamming a new rule has been implemented that makes your fake ladder-shaped conversations completely useless for bumping the thread. From now on, in order for your thread to be on the front page of the ANN board you will need merit, which you will never get.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5183553.0

Find a real job.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
minereu.com.

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 12:02:32 PM

yes, but than it has to be a non-profit foundation
why exactly? users can create and trade assets amongst each others just as in NETVRK. but it will be possible to share them farther to other platforms

not sure that this is technologically possible
well. the smart contract will store ownership data for each data package in the virtual world. the owner of each package will be able to set the limits of the world, as well as transfer ownership rights to other users or smart contracts. The only limit will be the limits of imagination.

but that will only be possible if all other platforms use Ethereum, like NETVRK does.

PocketAces

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 12:05:51 PM

sorry, i think I missed smth) and what exactly NETVRK does with Ethereum?
minereu.com.

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 12:09:12 PM

NETVRK is a virtual reality application, through which users visit other sites , interact with each other, in general, immerse themselves in a new world. they used Ethereum to build token.

PocketAces

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 12:14:57 PM

NETVRK is a virtual reality application, through which users visit other sites , interact with each other, in general, immerse themselves in a new world. they used Ethereum to build token.

and why they need to build it on blockchain?
minereu.com.

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 12:18:12 PM

because it gives all kinds of possibilities) like P2P network, through which participants interact with each other and with the new world. It contains text and voice messaging features, positioning, avatars, various things, and other options. The micropayment system is the backbone of the new world economy. Users will be able to buy, sell, rent and upgrade virtual real estate. The management interface of the virtual “land”, with which creative participants can create new sensations for visitors without leaving the browser. and many other things...

PocketAces

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 12:21:30 PM

because it gives all kinds of possibilities) like P2P network, through which participants interact with each other and with the new world. It contains text and voice messaging features, positioning, avatars, various things, and other options. The micropayment system is the backbone of the new world economy. Users will be able to buy, sell, rent and upgrade virtual real estate. The management interface of the virtual “land”, with which creative participants can create new sensations for visitors without leaving the browser. and many other things...

i think NETVRK chose the right time to start developing the it all. the technologies of the future, such as Ethereum, IPFS, and virtual reality helmets, are booming, but there is still a couple of years before their wide distribution.
minereu.com.

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 12:28:21 PM

i think NETVRK chose the right time to start developing the it all. the technologies of the future, such as Ethereum, IPFS, and virtual reality helmets, are booming, but there is still a couple of years before their wide distribution.
so when are they going public?

PocketAces

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 12:31:59 PM

so when are they going public?
details of the crowdfunding campaign have not yet been published.
webtaxi

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 12:35:22 PM

The emergence of the first cryptocurrency divided the community into two opposing camps: supporters said that a “brave new world” had come, opponents argued that this story was another pyramid. Which side are you on, guys?
Diamond digger

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 12:38:53 PM

The emergence of the first cryptocurrency divided the community into two opposing camps: supporters said that a “brave new world” had come, opponents argued that this story was another pyramid. Which side are you on, guys?
I still can not determine my attitude to crypto world. I am confused by the fact that technically and legally there are no conditions so that the cryptocurrency can be fully developed. At some time there were about two thousand kinds of this currency, they are still born and die, they live their parallel lives. Contrary to the assurances of developers that cryptocurrency can not be faked, fakes do occur. At the same time, in a number of countries (for example, in Argentina) it is possible to pay for transportation by a cryptocurrency. And it is completely incomprehensible to the observer at what rate this payment takes place, on the basis of which this course exists, if it is not prescribed by law anywhere....
webtaxi

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 12:44:28 PM

I still can not determine my attitude to crypto world. I am confused by the fact that technically and legally there are no conditions so that the cryptocurrency can be fully developed. At some time there were about two thousand kinds of this currency, they are still born and die, they live their parallel lives. Contrary to the assurances of developers that cryptocurrency can not be faked, fakes do occur. At the same time, in a number of countries (for example, in Argentina) it is possible to pay for transportation by a cryptocurrency. And it is completely incomprehensible to the observer at what rate this payment takes place, on the basis of which this course exists, if it is not prescribed by law anywhere....

based on internal consensus on the network, as the developers themselves explain
Diamond digger

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 12:48:46 PM

based on internal consensus on the network, as the developers themselves explain
theoretically, this is understandable. The distributed network operates on the basis of consensus protocols. Selling one Bitcoin means the transfer of ownership of a cryptocurrency from one person to another, and this record occurs in all Bitcoin holders.
webtaxi

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 12:53:09 PM

but it has nothing to do with the laws. there must be a certain “gateway” between the cryptocurrency and the real money supply. there is a system of analogies and arrangements on the exchanges and some kind of exchange rate occurs. the volatility of this market is colossal: quotes just fly up and down.
Diamond digger

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 12:58:17 PM

but it has nothing to do with the laws. there must be a certain “gateway” between the cryptocurrency and the real money supply. there is a system of analogies and arrangements on the exchanges and some kind of exchange rate occurs. the volatility of this market is colossal: quotes just fly up and down.
nevertheless, the market lives and causes more and more interest
webtaxi

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 01:01:50 PM

I understand that cryptocurrency is not going anywhere. The blockchain technology itself is in demand, and it changes in the process of evolution. The developers have already moved away from cryptocurrency, they are engaged in the improvement of technologies, they are trying to eliminate the existing disadvantages, speed up the processes, because in the Bitcoin architecture itself there are limitations on the number of releases, on memory, on transaction speed.
webtaxi

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 01:09:58 PM

I understand that cryptocurrency is not going anywhere. The blockchain technology itself is in demand, and it changes in the process of evolution. The developers have already moved away from cryptocurrency, they are engaged in the improvement of technologies, they are trying to eliminate the existing disadvantages, speed up the processes, because in the Bitcoin architecture itself there are limitations on the number of releases, on memory, on transaction speed.
despite these problems, both supporters and skeptics agree that you can make money in this market ...
some of my friends earned, though I tried to dissuade them from such investments, listing all possible risks.
Diamond digger

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 01:17:15 PM

but they tried? how did this all happen in practice?
Diamond digger

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 01:35:37 PM

but they tried? how did this all happen in practice?
they worked on farms. A small room was packed with computers The equipment worked for about 14 months, then the resource ended. Speed ​​has become missed, chains of the blockchain have grown, have become longer, one chain has been generated for hours. Electricity was spent more than the benefits were. The heat generated by the equipment disabled computers. Yes, the crypt has fallen in price. And it turned out that the cost of running the farm became more than good sense of the case. Nevertheless, they still earned, although they did not receive super profits.

there is no protection in the crypto world unless it is all legal  Smiley
minereu.com.

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 01:46:21 PM

I prefer to observe the process from the side...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: