Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:50:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins Holders ,be calm  (Read 9447 times)
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 10:34:23 AM

The latest altcoins news spreading on the internet now is altcoins investors will be disappointed ,popular crypto predictors are saying its time for people to start seeing bitcoin has the only lone wolf worth investing in and all altcoins will go nowhere.

My advice to all altcoins investors is not to panic ,these people as popular as they are can't predict the future, last bullrun of 2017 no one saw it coming and the last Almighty altcoins season of January 2018 no one ever think that will happened.
That’s for sure, people will always say anything to discourage you from what you are doing right. I have been seeing all these comments that are altcoins are not going anywhere this season and I’m not even bothering myself about it because I know for sure that none of these people saying all that can predict the price of any cryptocurrency. Even the uptrend that stated on April this year, none of them was able to predict that was going to happen they were all taken by surprise, so what makes them think they can predict what’s going to happen to altcoins. Funny people… well, I still invested in some good altcoins and they are all stored in my wallet, with Bitcoin as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Oyarebu

Activity: 258
Merit: 32

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 10:41:19 AM

Now everything is done to knock out all the weak hands. You have to ignore all the news and wait. Personally, I am not a trader, I am an investor and will keep everything to the last.
Most investors had little or nothing to worry about whenever the price of Bitcoin or altcoins slow doen compare to the traders who are doing trade on Daily basis for profits, for instance, am a trader and an investor, small type for that, am contented with my little profits after my trade and hold my investment till bull run.

bc1q09t7xlllkfalkypqvca36qzczd6vlhctnpwj9u
cliber

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 11:09:46 AM

Of course, there is nothing right in predicting like in 2017. This is a trend of Bitcoin, and Altcoin can also follow the trend of Bitcoin. I think investors are smart people in reviewing any information that appears. Who knows, at the end of 2019 Altcoin will increase as before.

Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 11:18:56 AM

Of course, there is nothing right in predicting like in 2017. This is a trend of Bitcoin, and Altcoin can also follow the trend of Bitcoin. I think investors are smart people in reviewing any information that appears. Who knows, at the end of 2019 Altcoin will increase as before.
Who knows? it is because there is a possibility that it will occur and there is a possibility that it will not occur.
in fact what is happening now is altcoin has not succeeded in following the pump that happened to bitcoin, even after a number of pumps carried out altcoin there was no positive response to that. investors are more interested in bitcoin now because in a short time the pump rises and then goes down again. they can now buy bitcoin again and wait for the pump again.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 11:32:24 AM

The latest altcoins news spreading on the internet now is altcoins investors will be disappointed ,popular crypto predictors are saying its time for people to start seeing bitcoin has the only lone wolf worth investing in and all altcoins will go nowhere.

My advice to all altcoins investors is not to panic ,these people as popular as they are can't predict the future, last bullrun of 2017 no one saw it coming and the last Almighty altcoins season of January 2018 no one ever think that will happened.

Altcoins are ready to grow - they can begin shooting at any moment. Don't listen to the news noise, think with your own head. Check out some historical statistics - gladly it's free accessible on many recourses Smiley

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 01:20:37 PM

I am not believe that kind of pessimistic news. Because I do not believe that the crypto world will be shaped only as Bitcoin in the future. Not all altcoins are the same. Some altcoins will of course melt. But I think altcoins which has good potential, will continue to grow. So we must be careful when making our investments and choose the best altcoins.
Folajuwon56
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 07:04:46 PM

Yes no one can predict the future and it's not over for Altcoins so why will the holders panic?. They just need to be calm and nothing that's if they are holding a good coin.

meysonYo

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 07:15:27 PM

I am not believe that kind of pessimistic news. Because I do not believe that the crypto world will be shaped only as Bitcoin in the future. Not all altcoins are the same. Some altcoins will of course melt. But I think altcoins which has good potential, will continue to grow. So we must be careful when making our investments and choose the best altcoins.
Many altcoins are worthy to have a high price, because many of them have very good and technological products. Now traders pay little attention to this, but time will pass and all of them will be adequately evaluated.
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 08:35:40 PM

Most crypto noobs have really given up on their altcoins but i know once we set into a proper bull run i am sure altcoins would follow up as well. Patience guys, don't sell your altcoins for a cheap price and regret later especially Ethereum.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 11:28:04 PM

Those spreading FUD about altcoins are only trying to find the opportunities to buy them at low prices. I feel we all ought to have been wiser. The same strategy was deployed in 2018. It worked for them and they want to try it again to see if it will. Some will surely fall for it, but as fr as i am concerned, i will hold mine.
laskybok

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 11:59:21 PM

There is never a cause for alarm, because changes which is the only constant thing will surely happen. Altcoins are preparing to rise, so expect it at any time.
Personally, I feel it is almost here. Bitcoin is correcting and any long time stability, will result into altcoins pump.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 01:55:34 AM

Although there are some altcoins that die off along the way and are not worth holding, there are also good altcoins which have incredible potentials and capabilities. With such coins, their success on the market is inevitable and it will take only an investor who has patience in order to wait calmly for them to rise.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1162
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 03:06:39 AM

As altcoins holder we need to be calm right now even many of altcoins in crypto market are not going up their prices unlike bitcoin is continue rising up the price, we need more patience because at this time this is not altcoins season probably.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
bangdol

Activity: 345

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 03:13:44 AM

to be honest I panicked seeing a large decline in the price of bitcoin. it makes the altcoin difficult to grow. I sell some of the ethereum that I have and now I might wait for the moment where ethereum is at the lowest price.
dautay_crypto

Activity: 193
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 03:15:20 AM

we as investors can only predict without us knowing the exact development of investments with crypto currencies, our confidence and patience are the best capital in investing in crypto currencies and we must be able to take advantage of every opportunity we will get
For someone who still hold altcoins, but nearly lost their patience, I recommend them to turn off their devices and avoid looking at price charts as well as crypto news. Weeks later, they will see what I meant. Just do it, and will see results weeks later. I promise that I don't trap them with my recommendation. Looking at price chart during those days creates lots of pressure.
fzatni

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 03:18:19 AM

in my opinion no one can predict the altcoin price like what in the future except alt itself really has benefits, I take the example of some projects that I follow from 2018 there are some that are stable, even down 70% -90% even there  , most of the prices dropped because there were no updates from dev and even very little development
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 03:34:24 AM

Not all altcoins investors are facing the feelings of disappointment, you are wrong about the feelings of investors of altcoins, because there are some of it, knows what they are entered into crypto world. Perhaps, those investors who got disappointed are not deeply mature in crypto. don't they know that crypto are volatile.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 04:51:09 AM

in my opinion no one can predict the altcoin price like what in the future except alt itself really has benefits, I take the example of some projects that I follow from 2018 there are some that are stable, even down 70% -90% even there  , most of the prices dropped because there were no updates from dev and even very little development
I think that all the information that sounds on the Internet regarding the future of altcoin already holds all the altcoin holders in suspense.  Perhaps this information as a provocation, to again provoke a collapse in prices, to buy promising altcoin at cheap prices.  In the cryptocurrency market, there is always a manipulation using the information space.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
gangem07

Activity: 598
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 05:46:27 AM

Yes we dont have to be panic although the last 2018 the market down almost 80% but the market is slowly move on and no one can predict the future maybe the bull run will happen this year and goodluck to all altcoins holder.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
Peanyut991

Activity: 287

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 05:56:53 AM

Yes, you can also see now that the altcoin is proving its strength. Those who don't believe in bitcoin and altcoin just don't want to see bitcoin and altcoin destroy their business. I think cryptocurrency is the best innovation at the moment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: