Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:22:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Staking + Privacy = Anonymous Passive Income  (Read 481 times)
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 02:42:25 PM

Spectrecoin (XSPEC) is getting some attention on Uptrennd, and why not? It's the only cryptocurrency out of thousands with WORKING stealth staking with the newly developed Proof-of-Anonymous-Stake. Works great and I get anonymous stake rewards regularly now that I've converted my whole balance to private SPECTRE.

Spectrecoin is a fork of Shadowcash. Shadowcash was a total scam.  For long there was opinion that there are same developers behind both projects. Have no ideas who that concluded.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 03:20:22 PM

Spectrecoin is not a unique cryptocurrency.
Dash, Pivx and Veil are anonymous cryptocurrencies that support staking or masternodes.
But is PoS really better for blockchain security than PoW?

Riboflavv

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 07:36:37 PM

I am sorry, but this is not correct. Spectrecoin developers have developed a completely new consensus algorithm called Proof-of-Anonymous-Stake or StealthStaking. This is literally the definition of unique, as it exists nowhere else but in Spectrecoin.

As far as I know, Spectrecoin now is the only cryptocurrency that has functioning anonymous POS on a trustless setup.

RKh

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 07:49:05 AM

I am sorry, but this is not correct. Spectrecoin developers have developed a completely new consensus algorithm called Proof-of-Anonymous-Stake or StealthStaking. This is literally the definition of unique, as it exists nowhere else but in Spectrecoin.

As far as I know, Spectrecoin now is the only cryptocurrency that has functioning anonymous POS on a trustless setup.

Nailed it
vesper188

Activity: 123

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 08:14:15 AM

Spectrecoin (XSPEC) is getting some attention on Uptrennd, and why not? It's the only cryptocurrency out of thousands with WORKING stealth staking with the newly developed Proof-of-Anonymous-Stake. Works great and I get anonymous stake rewards regularly now that I've converted my whole balance to private SPECTRE.

Spectrecoin is a fork of Shadowcash. Shadowcash was a total scam.  For long there was opinion that there are same developers behind both projects. Have no ideas who that concluded.

Its really fork of Shadowcash?
RKh

Merit: 102

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 10:52:20 AM

If it was total scam whe its successor Particl succeeded then?

SDC's code had its flows but it had strong fundamentals in its core
sanida

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 01:05:35 PM

If this is kind of new innovative way to hide your money then this will become popular especially with the new technology they are introducing there will be a lot of people interested to invest on this kind of project because you see when something new or unique have emerged from the thousand of Altcoins out there mostly people with right mine will choose to invest on the unique one. so Yes this will be a hit this year.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 07:04:55 PM

So what happens if the owner of this project dumps the whole thing and the price of the coin crashes ? The staking reward will lose value too?  I am not a fan of staking... It is even worse to stake the unknown coins. By the way,, you shouldve included what makes this coin unique and what it can do. If it has nothing unique and that is viable then it's definitely not a  coin worth buying.
Icwt

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 09:00:10 PM

So what happens if the owner of this project dumps the whole thing and the price of the coin crashes ? The staking reward will lose value too?  I am not a fan of staking... It is even worse to stake the unknown coins. By the way,, you shouldve included what makes this coin unique and what it can do. If it has nothing unique and that is viable then it's definitely not a  coin worth buying.

Glad to see you’ve read the thread before commenting  Roll Eyes
nanaimogold

Activity: 661
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 10:18:36 PM

https://www.uptrennd.com/post-detail/xspec-project-worth-checking~MTk4MjI

https://www.uptrennd.com/post-detail/xspec-because-privacy-matters~MjA3MDk=?fbclid=IwAR0vjw_i-vpPVctVjjh2QRf2RJh7Bb6U-T5R8jrRH95YhOUQ4NetyGYPazY

Will this coin gain more attention, especially in countries where privacy is becoming more important and relevant than ever? Have you heard of Spectrecoin before and if so, what interests YOU about it?

I recently invested in a coin with similar features. Privacy on zero-knowledge technology and built buy one of the founders of PivX but I am considering pulling out soon because it seems like privacy coins have saturated the market and people don't seem to be much interested anymore

RandoGraphic (OP)

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 08:38:25 AM

The largest privacy focused cryptocurrency project has a market cap of less than $1.7 billion. If you think that's market saturation, you aren't aware how much fiat currency there is out there. Quality privacy cryptos will have another large growth spurt I'm betting. There will be a big rush into cryptos at some point, but many will learn how Bitcoin is NOT privacy focused and diversify at least a reasonable portion away into private stashes, as is reasonable. Nobody smart likes their account balances available for public viewing.

I like Spectrecoin because it protects the privacy of the sender, the receiver, their IP addresses, AND your staking rewards all while being energy efficient on a unique Proof-of-Anonymous-Stake consensus model. I'm not selling any XSPEC for awhile. Patience pays on quality projects if you look at chart histories. It's easy to say "I would have bought and held at the lows" after, but to recognize when something is worth buying when the charts look dead is the goal. I don't think Spectrecoin is the only privacy project that will do well, but it has a great set of features working together.

It's worth checking out if you like the benefit of anonymous passive income is all I'm saying. It works and it makes me smile every time I get private stake rewards. Now I just have to setup my Raspberry Pi so it's done more efficiently! Great way to secure the network and grow your stash without breaking the bank on mining equipment and high energy bills.
Febo
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 12:25:12 PM

Spectrecoin is a fork of Shadowcash. Shadowcash was a total scam.  For long there was opinion that there are same developers behind both projects. Have no ideas who that concluded.

I dont know. You tell me. Where did Particl succeed?  I have not heard anything of them.  Oh I see: Particl's RingCT & Bulletproofs going live (hardfork) in   It seems they are succeeding at copying Monero development Smiley

Shadowcash was a total scam. You can search this forum for it if you dont want to google about them.
Flux0z

Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 01:53:21 PM

Better look into XSN if you really want to go low marketcap here. They've got WAY more to offer, made more tech in a shorter amount of time than XSPEC did, and is far far more promising looking forward. Not trying to hijack the thread, but seriously "Stealth Staking" sounds like such a cliché.

Stakenet (XSN) Invented Cold staking. Means you can stake while your computer is turned off using a merchant.
Stakenet is the 3rd project worldwide to implement lightning on mainnet, AND they helped Litecoin implement it actually. Source: https://litecoin-foundation.org/lightning-network-collaboration-with-x-9-developers/

XSN is developing their own Hardware wallet (VIPER) to compete with Ledger, Xeeda, And Trezor, who ALL support Stakenet on their devices by the way. Ledger and Trezor soon supports cold staking as well, which will enable you to cold stake from your cold storage devices.

XSN is soon launching their first ever lightning DEX, AND their "Stakenet Wallet" - (Multi currency lightning wallet) is actually in beta testing at this very moment. It has a 1-click lightning transaction feature + TOR-integration for privacy.

I can mention a LOT more, but all I'm saying is, that you've got to bring more to the table in 2019, than "Stealth Staking" to even compete with other altcoins.

Seeing this thread made me even more confident that XSN is undervalued to the point, where all it needs is a simple mention by a huge influencer, and it will do a 10x instantly.

Stakenet offers privacy, but it's not EVERYTHING they're focusing on, which is WHY it will succeed. Besides that, their whole infrastructure is running on masternodes, who will run the DEX, the Stakenet Wallet, and tons of other DApps and smart contracts. This will earn these masternodes TONS of fees, as a bonus on top of the block rewards.
Icwt

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 03:44:21 PM

Spectrecoin is a fork of Shadowcash. Shadowcash was a total scam.  For long there was opinion that there are same developers behind both projects. Have no ideas who that concluded.

I dont know. You tell me. Where did Particl succeed?  I have not heard anything of them.  Oh I see: Particl's RingCT & Bulletproofs going live (hardfork) in   It seems they are succeeding at copying Monero development Smiley

Shadowcash was a total scam. You can search this forum for it if you dont want to google about them.

Out of interest, why are you say anti Spectrecoin? Attacking it and comparing it to another project which was a scam (just because they were a fork of Shadowcash 2 years ago)?

If you present valid arguments and details to back up your attacks, I will listen, otherwise it’s pointless.
idekai

Activity: 252

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 07:30:22 PM

It is even worse to stake the unknown coins. By the way,, you shouldve included what makes this coin unique and what it can do.
Totally agree with this. I rather Hodl known coins then staking unknown coins.
It much promising then staking unknown coins, which the price could suddenly collapse or even worse,
you won't get anything from your main asset + your staking income.

Orionix      |│      The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
WHITEPAPER     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     ANN THREAD
Febo
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 02:56:56 PM

Out of interest, why are you say anti Spectrecoin? Attacking it and comparing it to another project which was a scam (just because they were a fork of Shadowcash 2 years ago)?

If you present valid arguments and details to back up your attacks, I will listen, otherwise it’s pointless.

What attack I did?  Can you point it to it?  I have little ideas about Spectrecoin. Never used it, never talked to anyone that used it. Dont even know what is it used for.   I made zero attacks on anything. I stated what I know. And what I know is true.
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 09:30:00 AM

Dash, Pivx and Veil are anonymous cryptocurrencies that support staking or masternodes.

i heard about this coin and some people said if this is a fork from monero
LOKI a privacy coin with Proof of stake and thats mean passive income, right ?

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 10:34:54 AM

stake of anonymous? Is it safe? I really do not trust anonymous things, because they can scam us at any time.
Is it different from PoS? and what is the level of bonus for each deposit? Besides, its volume is really low. How can I buy and sell it at a reasonable price?

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
cryptoloverlife

Activity: 278

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 10:52:06 AM

i heard about this coin and some people said if this is a fork from monero
LOKI a privacy coin with Proof of stake and thats mean passive income, right ?

There are many POS coins in the market, i don't find anything positive about the Spectrecoin, we know potential coins like NEO, ONT, KMD, Pundix etc. By holding we might get some of their coin which will help us to make some passive income.
Xphenosis

Activity: 227

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 10:54:15 AM

There are other coins that do it even PIVX can do that and they're far more popular than SpectreCoin.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: