Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2019, 03:33:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BEETOK - One of the most active exchanges in the world - CB Confirmed  (Read 561 times)
Xbow

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 01:18:20 AM

BEETOK
BEETOK is a attracting project, it seems to be a good project. They announced that, they are listing a exchange soon. they are very active and strong.
They have strong community. i hope its market price will be good at start and stable. Best wishes for BEETOK. Detials here https://discord.gg/JauK8G

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mcmickburns

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 03:14:21 AM

hello yes yes good idea more exchanges in crypto better than fewer need options and options without having to give SMI (steal my identity) requirements
MinerJoes6

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 04:43:07 AM

BEETOK is the solution to all these surviving problems in the crypto industry
this project will succeed, faster and inexpensive financial products and services to people worldwide.
To become anything you and me have to work hard, goodluck
franlogicbd8

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 04:55:06 AM

A new project with more potential in the future will bring more success
BEETOK. Hope the best for your project looks realy nice
New projects, many new ideas or people to introduce together about this project
looks like a nice start... lets hope for the best and a long term coin!
melawyner5

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 04:58:23 AM

long-term project with a good concept. but more innovation and promotion is needed for this project to be accepted and successful, given the many projects with similar concepts. good luck to you and the team BEETOK.
ranflyr7x

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 05:18:31 AM

BEETOK. It will has a great future if the community supports this project. Good Luck !
Great project. Go to the moon with bitcoin
The first project on this algorithm, in which I decided to participate. I hope this will be productive
shabbyheart1

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 07:47:46 AM

I believe beetok Coin project has bright future ahead. Nice blockchain technology innovation, concept and utility that features excellent integration of shared masternode and shared staking benefits. I'll paticipate in the airdrop and bounty program, to help promote and spread the promising news of this project. I wish success to the beetok coin team and whole community as wel. 😀
wera

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 10:17:29 AM

BEETOK is going to be one of the fastest growing exchange in the world
Where is the statement? maybe I missed something? and behind the team are the powers that be? or is it your friend? At the moment I do not see anything like that, but I see only the desire to sell the unfamiliar coin to anyone.
sefirotius

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

POS+MN

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 10:56:38 AM

BEETOK is going to be one of the fastest growing exchange in the world
I am wondering what your arguments are based on. What are some facts or information from which you can find out where such forecasts come from?

somovaeva250

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 11:53:50 AM

BEETOK - One of the most active exchanges in the world Looking unique and wonderful project
Do not miss your chance to become a part of this project! Take a look at this company! Become a successful investor!
fitraok09

Activity: 963
Merit: 1008

https://www.youtube.com/c/CryptocurrencyChannel

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 12:57:44 PM

wow, 2000 coins for collateral. I think that isn't exactly for early masternode, especially beetok is the first coin which you don't have an exchanger yet, and you launch your coin in this year and have no a experience to survive with the others coin!. Are you sure beetok coin when launch in the anything market/exchanger, the price of beetok will be same or up than the price when you sell to investor now. there's no a guarantee sir Cheesy

please this is a positive critic, don't offended with my words anything. I just can give you a solution idea, first : you increase your price for 2000 collateral, or second: increase your collateral

thank you, hope it helps
phabulu+
Copper Member

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 07:06:57 PM

Hi, from Ukraine  Cool, a rather interesting project, I hope that this is not just another hoax, on the discord server, we and the guys from that time when there were only 20 participants. Good luck to the team.

Thanks, we already have a demo, stay tuned for more great news.
phabulu+
Copper Member

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 07:07:34 PM

wow, 2000 coins for collateral. I think that isn't exactly for early masternode, especially beetok is the first coin which you don't have an exchanger yet, and you launch your coin in this year and have no a experience to survive with the others coin!. Are you sure beetok coin when launch in the anything market/exchanger, the price of beetok will be same or up than the price when you sell to investor now. there's no a guarantee sir Cheesy

please this is a positive critic, don't offended with my words anything. I just can give you a solution idea, first : you increase your price for 2000 collateral, or second: increase your collateral

thank you, hope it helps

Thank you, noted.
phabulu+
Copper Member

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 07:09:04 PM

Hi, from Ukraine  Cool, a rather interesting project, I hope that this is not just another hoax, on the discord server, we and the guys from that time when there were only 20 participants. Good luck to the team.

I'm wondering why the tagline of one of the most active exchanges in the world, their exchange has not been launched yet. Why such claim? It seems not proper to claim that for now. They don't have the supporting figures to back up their claims.

The words say all, we not claiming to be the most volume etc, we gonna be the more active, we are already testing everything to start, you can already check our demo too.
MNRank

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 10:12:24 PM

Beetok (BTOK) has been listed on MNRank.com

Beetok (BTOK) stats here: https://mnrank.com/coin/BTOK/

MNRank.com - masternode ranking, stats and monitoring service.

MNRank.com - maternodes ranking, stats and monitoring service.
-10% for listing on https://crypto-bridge.org/   -35% for listing on https://www.escodex.com   -10% for listing on https://stex.com
Twinkledoe

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 10:42:53 PM

I'm wondering why the tagline of one of the most active exchanges in the world, their exchange has not been launched yet. Why such claim? It seems not proper to claim that for now. They don't have the supporting figures to back up their claims.

The words say all, we not claiming to be the most volume etc, we gonna be the more active, we are already testing everything to start, you can already check our demo too.

Now, I understand, you are anticipating to be an active exchange in the near future. I hope you can achieve that because of the many exchanges already in place. So the market already is saturated with crypto exchanges. You should give your edge to your potential traders to utilise your platform more often than others.

wiss19

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 11:17:19 PM

Now, I understand, you are anticipating to be an active exchange in the near future. I hope you can achieve that because of the many exchanges already in place. So the market already is saturated with crypto exchanges. You should give your edge to your potential traders to utilise your platform more often than others.

it's very true that exchanges have been very much for now
and in my opinion rather than trying to make new exchanges better the funds collected are used to join contracts with exchanges which currently have high traffic

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
dkbit98

Activity: 462
Merit: 38

Crypto Designer

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 08:41:29 AM

Good thing is confirmed listing on CryptoBridge exchange.

Question regarding your exchange:
Is it going to be DEX or not?

Thanks

>>>  SIGNATURE for RENT  <<<
Emerald688

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 10:28:10 AM

a new exchange project in the crypto world.  which offers a new breakthrough for transacting in crypto.  does this transaction on BEETOK offer a low fee and the speed is guaranteed?

▄█
     ▐███▄          ███████▀  ▀██████▀  ███████▄  ▀██████▀   ▄█▄   █▄  █▄  ▀██████▀  █▄    ▄█
     ▐█████▄        ██                  ██    ██             ███▄  ██  ██     ██     ██    ██
      ▀██████▄      ████████  ▀██████▀  ██  ███   ▀██████▀   ██▀██▄██  ██     ██     ████████
        ▀██████▄          ██            ██    ██             ██  ▀███  ██     ██        ██
 ▄█       ▀██████   ▀███████  ▀██████▀  ██    ██  ▀██████▀   ▀█   ▀█▀  ██     ██        ██
▐███▄      ▀██████
▐█████▄    ▐██████
 ▀██████▄▄███████▌   ▄▄▄▄ ▄   ▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄   ▄▄ ▄ ▄   ▄   ▄▄▄▄ ▄  ▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
   ▀████████████▌         ██  █      █  █ █    █ █   █  █ ██  █    ▐▌  █  █        █    █  █
     ▀███████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀ █ ▀▄█ ▀▀▀▀ █ █  █ ▀█ ▀█▀   █  █ █ ▀▄█    ▐▌  █▀▀█ ▀▀▀▀   █ ▀█ █  █
       ▀█████▌       ▄▄▄▄ █  ▀█ ▄▄▄▄ █  █ █▄▄█  █    █ ▄█ █  ▀█    ▐▌  █  █ ▄▄▄▄   █▄▄█ █ ▄█
         ▀███       
          ▐█       
▄▄▄▄
    ██
    ██
    ████
    ████
    ████
    ████
    ████

██
▀▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄▄
    ██
    ██
████
████
████
████
████

██
    ▀▀▀▀

▄         ▄▄████▄▄▄
███▄     ▐████████▀
 ██████▄▄█████████
▀████████████████▌
  ███████████████
  ▀████████████▀
   ▄▄████████▀
 ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
███▄   ███▀  ▐███
████ ▄  █▌▄  ████
████ █▄  ▄█  ████
███▀ ▀█▄▐█▀  ▀███
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄████▀▀▄███
▀▀████▀ ▄██████
    █ ▄███████
     ███▀█████
           ▀█▌

▄███████████████▄
██████████▀▀▀▀███
████████▀     ███
████████   ██████
██████        ███
████████   ██████
████████   ██████
▀███████   █████▀
phabulu+
Copper Member

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 03:07:45 PM

Great news, I'm Glad to announce that we have
successfully applied for Cryptobridge, we paid the fee and BEETOK is already Confirmed.
Trading Should go live in 2 weeks, this is another great step for us, stay tuned our pre-sale starts on 16th July.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.