Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:07:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best forum like bitcointalk forum  (Read 325 times)
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 01:13:09 AM

Hello!
Can anyone recomend me forum like this one,but not only crypto?
Other markets.
Thanks
Don't be confused even though the name of this site is bitcointalk.org it doesn't mean it only focuses on bitcoin alone. Read some sections here there are tons of unrelated issue that doesn't specify bitcoin. Many sections are created to be this way. In this site we have the freedom to talk about various things regarding about crypto currency so don't find any other site there are many sections in here that you can make use of.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 02:09:10 AM

Hello!
Other markets.
Thanks
Don't be confused even though the name of this site is bitcointalk.org it doesn't mean it only focuses on bitcoin alone. Read some sections here there are tons of unrelated issue that doesn't specify bitcoin. Many sections are created to be this way. In this site we have the freedom to talk about various things regarding about crypto currency so don't find any other site there are many sections in here that you can make use of.

+1 for this   .   yeah op the guy above me is correct   .  this forum bitcointalk do have alot of segments that talk about other stuff's not just crypto or bitcoin   .  why cant you just take a tour for a while to see if those boards suites you  .   if not then you are always welcome to try other websites out there but all i can say is bitcointalk is already the best crypto forum because this is the first and original   .  others are just indexing the contents from this site  
maxbizz

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 11:27:20 AM

NEM is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency and blockchain platform launched on March 31, 2015. Anybody who wants to know how to buy Nem currency should pay a visit at kriptomat.io
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 03:15:06 PM

Hello!
Other markets.
Thanks

I'm not exactly sure what do you mean not only crypto? Because the only forum in which I know such as follows:

- https://altcoinforum.net/
- https://www.altcoinstalks.com/
- https://forum.primedice.com/board/66-altcoin-discussion/

These are the forum site platform that I visited sometimes if I want to research something.
Hydax

Activity: 53
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 08:45:32 PM

Bitcointalk is the best forum and every coin will be initialized there for sure. While if you work for the marketing for several weeks, you will find more forums that can promote on and many trading platforms as well. You can try to view the website data volume and then they are so small.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange ⎈ Futures & Options ⎈ IEO ⎈ APP ⎈ Community
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: