Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:39:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dedicating my Life to Bitcoin and Looking to Help Different Projects  (Read 371 times)
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 10:29:13 AM

For the OP it would really help if you have a online profile of some sort where enployers or business startups can see what you could offer to them, maybe creating a Linkedin profile can serve as your online resume for them. The problem here is even though you are offering your services for free you haven't graduated in any college program so startups might not be even interested in what you are offering. So maybe enrolling in a 2 yr vocational course will help your career to pan out.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dustinwei (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 06:49:55 PM

For the OP it would really help if you have a online profile of some sort where enployers or business startups can see what you could offer to them, maybe creating a Linkedin profile can serve as your online resume for them. The problem here is even though you are offering your services for free you haven't graduated in any college program so startups might not be even interested in what you are offering. So maybe enrolling in a 2 yr vocational course will help your career to pan out.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/dustinwei/

This is my LinkedIn. I have startups paying for my services right now and are very satisfied, though I want to help with adoption in bitcoin so I want to help other startups that are trying to achieve this but is not for-profit or community driven.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2019, 09:25:47 AM

I know that LBRY is always looking for new contributors to their project.
Given the fact that you have some coding skills, it could be the perfect project to get yourself acquainted with, since they accept contributions in a wide variety of languages (Python, C++, NodeJS, etc.)

Reading about your specific skill-set, it could be a great fit, since they need contributors on both the development and marketing side of things.

Have a look at these resources:

https://lbry.com/
https://lbry.tech/contribute

Just to give you a a quick summary of what LBRY is all about:

It's an open-source digital content marketplace, currently mostly being used as a decentralized video hosting platform (similar you Youtube).

wttbs
Legendary

Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 03:03:12 PM

Welcome to BCT

Go to college Dustin ! learn learn learn ! You will benefit from it later in your life. trust me ( old guy speaking  Grin )
DavidMott

Activity: 33
Merit: 3

>>>davidtaighmott.net<<< [[I sell cool merch!!]]

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 07:36:41 PM

Awesome thread! Best of luck!

>>>davidtaighmott.net<<<
CC9234

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 07:47:33 PM

I started working in the cryptocurrency space freshmen year of high school and just finished this year. I am currently 17, turning 18 in two months. I decided to take time off before I go to college (if I go), and get more experience in the cryptocurrency field because this is the perfect mix of everything I was interested in as a child. And to be realistic, during high school I was way more interested in working in the space than my classes, especially enjoyed going to conferences.

Currently I am working at a cryptocurrency ATM company, and previously worked for a blockchain consultant firm for an early pioneer of the field.

What I am looking for is new opportunities to bring bitcoin adoption to the world and / or new cryptocurrency related experiences. I am open to helping new startups (for free) or help improve existing startups. I can do a little bit of everything (marketing, business development, networking, coding, etc), but definitely not perfect at one particular thing.

This is not me asking for funds of any sort, though not rich, I am already content with having just enough money to get by as a young adult.

Please reach out if you have any opportunities!

I actually have a question about conferences related to cryptocurrency. Do you know of any in the Tampa, FL area? Or just a list of some in general? Would love to attend one!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: