Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:51:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the prediction of ethereum as of now?  (Read 8551 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 10:01:45 PM

Ethereum has been a great coin on the crypto market until now. Cryptocurrency itself isn't predictable so as ethereum. However, I do believe that great times are coming for ethereum.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 10:06:35 PM

Price prediction is really tough one. You can only speculate but the chance of happening is not to be expected 100%. Ethereum platform is a great platform and the increase of its worth in the market is very imminent as the developers behind this project are still continuously doing their job. The dev team is transparent  enough with their plans and they can really execute those plans. I highly think that eth price will still go high in the coming months.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 10:50:56 PM

I don't think there is any one here who can predict what exactly will happen to the market value of Bitcoin and ethereum but if you  have the intention. Although, am equally hopeful that ethereum market value will increase so that one am also benefit.
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 11:38:12 PM

Well!!

other than bitcoin I want to invest in ethereum because it seems like ethereum price is performing really well in the crypto space,

Crypto experts predict that the ethereum will reach more heights.

can anyone suggest me its price prediction?

no one knows for sure how much Ethereum prices in the future, but certainly the price of Ethereum has reached $ 1300 at the end of 2017 and that is the highest price for Ethereum until this moment, so my prediction the price of Ethereum will definitely reach $ 1300 or even more and if you want to invest in Ethereum then it's the right choice, because the price of Ethereum is still at a low price and when Ethereum price increases, you will definitely get a very big profit.
reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 12:44:24 AM

I suggest you not to believe to anyone's prediction, no one know what will happen its just still you who can make the decision for yourself.

I can say that it will crash in the next few mins or reach $1000 in the next hours but nothing will change market will decide what the price will be.
Yes, I agree, we should not overestimate predictors, because Crypto trading cannot be guessed just like that, because every day the price moves without anyone controlling it. So we have to be sure of ourselves.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 03:51:54 AM

I think we need to look at the crypto market, bitcoin is now slowly rising from the dip. So i think ethereum will soon follow and its price will maybe rise up high soon. Because I've seen it before if the bitcoin rise the ethereum will also rise. Ethereum is also a good and profitable coin it is also the most trusted coin on crypto so there is a great posibility that it will also rise soon.
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 04:34:19 AM

I think its easier to buy ethereum coin than bitcoin, because of price gap, 1 bitcoin can buy as many as 37.5 ethereum coin. And it is good to invest with ethereum since it is a potential coin and has a good trading volume in the market. So, if your capital is lower than 1 btc, you can invest in ethereum.
teddyelwyn

Activity: 268

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 05:02:56 AM

I feel that BTC and ethereum have been following a similiar trend. Maybe not to the same extent but they definitely find growth and drops around the same time frame
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 03:32:20 PM

If experts predict that ethereum will reach a higher price, when will it arrive? 2020 to 2022? I find it difficult to predict ethereum prices for now, because when bitcoin enters a bullish trend, ethereum is difficult to make a price jump. Even for now it should reach a price of at least $ 500. But what happened, ethereum was only around $ 300. Are you still waiting for the presence of ethereum 2.0? Let's discuss it carefully.
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 04:54:58 PM

I can confidently tell anyone to leave btc and invest in Ethereum right now, etherium will be showing some significant uptrend in the coming days from what I can deduce in the chart analysis, it has consolidated its support level against btc at 0.025 and and so far not going below this with a huge uptrend signal, meaning it won't go stagnant anymore against btc growth but will do higher, welcome to an interesting eth season I can say

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
BryanK

Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 05:21:38 PM

Of course you can now invest in ETH and I think that you will make a profit. But this profit will be very small when compared with investments in bitcoin.
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 05:38:02 PM

Now it is very difficult to predict the price of Ether. Honestly, I don’t know if at least some expert can tell exactly what the value of this coin will be at the end of this year. Maybe the price will reach $ 400.
mattadc

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 06:49:53 PM

Do better plan before invest. Ethereum is good to invest, time also help you.
So far, the price of ETH is not very high, and this coin is very promising, you need to buy it, because over time it will definitely grow

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bitcoinmar

Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 07:09:59 PM

I don't dare to give its price exactly, but $ 600 is not difficult for ETH. You can see it reaching this price point early this year
CutePanda

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 11:27:50 PM

Ethereum again finally surpass $300 and this time i hope it will be staying longer than before. It’s a good sign for ethereum to reach $314, i hope the price will be increasing more.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 649

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 11:33:07 PM

Ethereum again finally surpass $300 and this time i hope it will be staying longer than before. It’s a good sign for ethereum to reach $314, i hope the price will be increasing more.
Hopefully it will reach into another heights just like the previous years. Seeing ethereum in a positive price at the moment will make us really think that if bitcoin will rise up even more, then we can see ethereum soaring high too. I still believe that ethereum is a very potential coin and it will grow even more as years pass by.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
kikoy999

Activity: 429

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 06:24:05 AM

it's hard to guess that the price of ethereum will be much better if you invest in it while its price is low and sell it when the price rises so you can earn more money.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 12:52:34 PM

ethereum is not yet a growth leader, but hints are already being made, the first few times already started a new growth stage, so we will wait for its growth towards the cue ball and, of course, against the dollar

letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 01:29:32 PM

I think ethereum will hardly reach its previous high during this altcoin season. Ethereum has lost its hegemony forever, erc20 golden age has ended heh Smiley

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 03:45:49 PM

Seriously the price movement of etherium against btc is not encouraging, had expected at least a #500 level by now but it is yet to hit that while btc is already at 50% of its all time high, It is hard to predict at this time, just flow with the tide, I have moved more to btc and hold fewer etherium

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: