Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:56:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ban Appeal] gidaahmad  (Read 296 times)
gidaahmad_appeal (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 01:40:00 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2019, 01:51:52 AM by gidaahmad_appeal

Dear Bitcointalk Moderator,

I want to appeal for my account. i hope for your renponse.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1054441

Code:
Sorry gidaahmad, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
You have been permanently banned by a forum moderator, probably due to spam or plagiarism. You may appeal here, but your chances are not good: banappeals...@theymos.e4ward.com

I don't know why I'm accused of spam or plagiarism. I never copy-paste for posts or messages.
I beg the Moderator to unbanned my account. Because there is no evidence, I did plagiarism.

Best Regards,
gidaahmad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3045

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 02:40:17 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2019, 05:02:42 AM by Lafu
Merited by suchmoon (4), Foxpup (1)

I never copy-paste for posts or messages.

Realy ? And whats that ?

IDEX is the best upcoming ICO at 4th December.  IDEX is a decentralized exchange that provides instant order placement and execution,
 free order cancellation, and real-time order book updates. IDEX provides a trustless, real-time, high-throughput trading experience in conjunction with blockchain based settlement. By centrally managing trade matching and Ethereum transaction dispatch, IDEX enables users to trade continuously without waiting for transactions to mine, fill multiple orders at once, and cancel orders immediately without any gas costs.
So, note the IDEX in your list. Smiley

Original is from : https://medium.com/idex/introducing-idex-61af097b48ad

IDEX provides a trustless, real-time, high-throughput trading experience in conjunction with blockchain based settlement. By centrally managing trade matching and Ethereum transaction dispatch, IDEX enables users to trade continuously without waiting for transactions to mine, fill multiple orders at once, and cancel orders immediately without any gas costs.

Guess it was that but dont know exactly ! A Moderator can say more about that.

rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 04:48:01 AM

It's not directly copied from that article I guess, instead it came from one member (been banned as well) of the forum. I guess it's not just one plagiarized post, I may input it if I found it. See below about the proof.

IDEX provides a trustless, real-time, high-throughput trading experience in conjunction with blockchain based settlement. By centrally managing trade matching and Ethereum transaction dispatch, IDEX enables users to trade continuously without waiting for transactions to mine, fill multiple orders at once, and cancel orders immediately without any gas costs

Very decent campaign like it and i joined for facebook and twitter campaign

IDEX is the best upcoming ICO at 4th December.  IDEX is a decentralized exchange that provides instant order placement and execution,
 free order cancellation, and real-time order book updates. IDEX provides a trustless, real-time, high-throughput trading experience in conjunction with blockchain based settlement. By centrally managing trade matching and Ethereum transaction dispatch, IDEX enables users to trade continuously without waiting for transactions to mine, fill multiple orders at once, and cancel orders immediately without any gas costs.
gidaahmad_appeal (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 08:05:49 AM

I never copy-paste for posts or messages.

Realy ? And whats that ?

Original is from : https://medium.com/idex/introducing-idex-61af097b48ad

IDEX provides a trustless, real-time, high-throughput trading experience in conjunction with blockchain based settlement. By centrally managing trade matching and Ethereum transaction dispatch, IDEX enables users to trade continuously without waiting for transactions to mine, fill multiple orders at once, and cancel orders immediately without any gas costs.

Guess it was that but dont know exactly ! A Moderator can say more about that.

There is no intention for me to plagiarize. At that time, I was one of the IDEX campaign participants. So, I inevitably have to promote IDEX. And I have to find the right reference. And this artiket https://medium.com/idex/introducing-idex-61af097b48ad is an article written by Team IDEX.
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 08:54:53 AM

There is no intention for me to plagiarize. At that time, I was one of the IDEX campaign participants. So, I inevitably have to promote IDEX.

But unfortunately you did.
Simple copy/pasting from the internet without linking to a source is plagiarism.

You could have easily quoted it, attached the source in a foot note, or simply promoted it using your own words. That is not an excuse to copy/paste from websites.

gidaahmad_appeal (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 12:33:14 PM

There is no intention for me to plagiarize. At that time, I was one of the IDEX campaign participants. So, I inevitably have to promote IDEX.

But unfortunately you did.
Simple copy/pasting from the internet without linking to a source is plagiarism.

You could have easily quoted it, attached the source in a foot note, or simply promoted it using your own words. That is not an excuse to copy/paste from websites.

I do it. But at least, I only did it once. Moderators should also understand this error. By just deleting my posts and giving me a warning with a temporary ban. So that I will not do it again in the future. I hope there is a second chance for me.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 01:22:57 PM

I only did it once.

Right. And then once more.

Don't forget to add IDEX to your ICO List.  
gidaahmad_appeal (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 03:03:58 PM

I only did it once.

Right. And then once more.

Don't forget to add IDEX to your ICO List.  

As I said. I only did it to promote IDEX. Because at that time I joined the IDEX campaign. And I need the right reference to explain it to others.
It is very easy to find fault with others. And it's very difficult to admit your own mistakes. Errors can be fixed sir.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: