Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:51:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]nuco.cloud - Cloud computing of the Future!  (Read 1680 times)
nuco.cloud (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 07:35:18 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2019, 02:23:10 PM by nuco.cloud

Hello Community,

Today we would like to introduce you to the nuco.cloud. The first ever Blockchain Project that received a Grant from the German Government!

The nuco.cloud is a distributed networking cloud, providing computing power to customers supplied by Miners all around the world. As opposed to our competition we are not working with smart contracts but with true distribution, thereby increasing computing speed and data-security.

Especially for the community here in bitcointalk we have extended our 0,08 € ICO period until the 31. of July!

You can find the Whitepaper at https://nuco.cloud/whitepaper

Everything you need to know is there and on our website nuco.cloud!

Please feel free to discuss and ask questions below, we will be active to inform you about any updates and news in this post!

All official announcements will be made from this account. Information from other users is not valid. In the event that other users make statements suggesting they are employees of nuco.cloud or our affiliated partners, please inform us, so we can validate or correct the information given!

You can also join our telegram Channel t.me/nucocloud

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nuco.cloud (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2019, 10:03:09 AM

Thanks for the information,  we will look into it asap.
nuco.cloud (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 08:54:41 AM

Update:

We have just returned from a meeting with some potential Investors in Monaco. Some very interesting people will be joining the nuco community soon! Always stay updated by following our telegram channel or other social media accounts. Everything can be found on our website nuco.cloud!
nuco.cloud (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2019, 03:01:27 PM

Update:

We have already found some very interesting Partners who have provided a Letter of Intent, that they will be using nuco.cloud as USERs and also as MINERs, once the software is complete. These Letters will be made available on our website as soon as they are released by our legal team.

You can be sure that the market is in dire need of our solution and we will be improving the cloud-computing market for everyone! The sooner we hit our Investment goals, the quicker we will be able to provide cheap and secure computing power to companies all around the globe!

nuco.cloud

nuco.cloud (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 01:28:38 PM

For all our German-speaking members of the community:

The article about our nuco.cloud in the Markt&Technik is still available. Many things have happened since back then, but our vision and the technology behind it is still the same!

For anyone who hasn't read it yet or wants a quick refresher what we are all about, go and have a look!

(Article in german): https://www.elektroniknet.de/markt-technik/industrie-40-iot/der-supercomputer-fuer-mittelstaendler-165060.html
PAMPT

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 01:48:05 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2019, 04:41:05 PM by PAMPT

Update:

We have already found some very interesting Partners who have provided a Letter of Intent, that they will be using nuco.cloud as USERs and also as MINERs, once the software is complete. These Letters will be made available on our website as soon as they are released by our legal team.

You can be sure that the market is in dire need of our solution and we will be improving the cloud-computing market for everyone! The sooner we hit our Investment goals, the quicker we will be able to provide cheap and secure computing power to companies all around the globe!

nuco.cloud

This doesnt answer my question about legitimacy of ur involvement in breeding domesticated cocks for fighting. I would not do that knowing how dangerous the consequences of doing it may be. Implications of saying one thing and doing the other could be calamitous for ur career which in turns nullifies ur effort to launch a business in cryptocurrency space. I think we will come to an agreement but not until u tell me who inspects the user base u keep on ur servers and what advantages u get from running a data rich crypto company like this one. Cant check the jurisdiction in which u are incorporated because I dont have internet but bear in mind when I smell the trace of illegal activity Im right 90% of the time.
nuco.cloud (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 07:00:08 AM

Update:

nuco.cloud

This doesnt answer my question about legitimacy of ur involvement in breeding domesticated cocks for fighting. I would not do that knowing how dangerous the consequences of doing it may be. Implications of saying one thing and doing the other could be calamitous for ur career which in turns nullifies ur effort to launch a business in cryptocurrency space. I think we will come an agreement but not until u tell me who inspects the user base u keep on ur servers and what advantages u get from running a data rich crypto company like this one. Cant check the jurisdiction in which u are incorporated because I dont have internet but bear in mind when I smell the trace of illegal activity Im right 90% of the time.

It doesn't answer your question, because you never asked a question in the first place. We are incorporated in Germany and the german government has inspected our project and whitepaper. We will not have any access to the data that is being computed on our cloud and neither will the MINERs.

The project that gets computed will be split into the smallest calculations possible on the customers PC or Server, then get encrypted and sent out to the cloud, where the MINERs will each calculate individual calculations and send the results back to the customer. There the results will get verified and put back together to the final project. At no point is the full project at any other place than the customers own Hardware.

The customer then pays us for the computing power that he used, and we will pay the MINERs with our tokens. The advantage we have from this is that we take 20% of the payment and keep it for us as profit, with which we pay our employees, further development, etc. Another 10% of the tokens will get donated to scientific research facilities around the world, so they can use our cloud for free.

We can guarantee you that there is no illegal activity going on in our project, and as the first blockchain company to ever receive a grant from the German ministry of economics you can be assured that we have had many thorough inspections from regulatory instances to make sure everything is 100% compliant with with the laws and regulations. We are also working with the best crypto-lawyers in Germany who inspect every single piece of information that you can see on our website or in our whitepaper.

We would appreciate it, if you wouldn't accuse us of illegal activity on our public post, not even without evidence, but without even the slightest reason to even suspect illegal activity. After the many scam-ICOs in 2017 and 2018, the laws have become a lot stricter and starting an ICO in Germany comes with many regulations that we are all compliant with. When you say you don't have internet to check where we are incorporated this means you also don't have internet to read our whitepaper, so calling out illegal activity might be a bit premature.

If you have any further questions or anything is unclear please do not hesitate to contact us and ask us, so we can clear any doubts you may have.

nuco.cloud
nuco.cloud (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 01:37:15 PM

Don't miss out on our Spotlight today in the Crypto AM section of City AM.

https://www.cityam.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Cityam-2019-07-23.pdf
nuco.cloud (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 02:26:50 PM

And finally we have a working image in our post, so you can actually see the information in here without having to leave the forum.

Thanks to the Admins and Mods who helped us out here!
gregofdoom2

Activity: 140
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 12:19:15 PM

Hmmm, interesting project. I just did KYC.

The support of the German government and Matthias' face mean a lot to me  Smiley
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 02:04:43 PM

Question to developers - I see you planned a the technical side for many years ahead; my question is which steps do you plan to do, to make the ICO a success?

I see you are going to make the token progressively expensive. This makes sense only if the late investors are going to see much more accomplished progress than the early ones, so they could justify the price increase by more confidence in the project. Otherwise I don't see any reason for them to invest. So which goals you are going to accomplish before the ICO end, to make investing attractive even at 16x higher prices?

... this space is not for rent ...
nuco.cloud (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 08:17:38 AM

Question to developers - I see you planned a the technical side for many years ahead; my question is which steps do you plan to do, to make the ICO a success?

I see you are going to make the token progressively expensive. This makes sense only if the late investors are going to see much more accomplished progress than the early ones, so they could justify the price increase by more confidence in the project. Otherwise I don't see any reason for them to invest. So which goals you are going to accomplish before the ICO end, to make investing attractive even at 16x higher prices?

Hi drays,

that is a great question. We are already working on the development of a beta version, that should be finished before the ICO ends. Obviously the development speed is also dependent on the amount raised during the early phases of the ICO, so we can't give a specific ETA for now.

Additionally we are constantly finding new partners who are willing to work with us and provide us with Letters of Intent. So with every week that goes by we have more proof, that the market right now is in dire need of the nuco.cloud and also that there are many companies willing to provide their computing power. So even if we somehow wouldn't be able to find private MINERS, we know that we have multiple networks of offices and Server-centers that can provide the computing power needed for the computations in our cloud (After they go through our legal team, these letters will be published on our website).

We are also constantly present on Summits and Conferences all around Europe (for now - we also have some events lined up outside of Europe in the future) to find new partners and new investors.  

With these factors combined we can provide more and more proof that we will have a successful project and therefor reduce the risk for the investors over time. As with everything in this sector, a reduced risk is also accompanied by a reduced profit-margin e.g. a price increase.

I hope I could answer your question, if you have any more questions, please feel free to ask!

nuco.cloud
gregofdoom2

Activity: 140
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 12:48:11 PM

What amount will be available for sale and what will be the total number of tokens ?
When they appear on the exchanges? After the end of ICO?
nuco.cloud (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 01:47:46 PM

What amount will be available for sale and what will be the total number of tokens ?
When they appear on the exchanges? After the end of ICO?

We do not have a Token-Hardcap. The total amount of Tokens generated will be calculated after the ICO is finished. The amount of tokens minted during the ICO will represent 25% of the total amount of Tokens that will ever be generated (This includes the Tokens from the Bounty program). So no matter how many tokens will be sold in the ICO, we still have 75% of all Tokens available to be mined after the ICO.

The Token will be listed on exchanges after the ICO. We already have our Listing scheduled with Globiance for July 2020 and are currently in talks with other big exchanges as well. If there are any news about this you will find out here or on any of our other social media channels, that you can find on our website.

If there is anything else that we can help you with, please feel free to ask!

nuco.cloud
drays
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 04:49:30 PM

Is there a way to buy some tokens now without passing KYC? I mean - KYC could be done at later time, before retrieving the tokens.

You know crypto people hate KYC for various reasons. I, for one, would prefer to pass the procedure only if I feel the project is going to be 100% solid. I would rather take the risk of investment in a project with vague prospects, than the risk of passing yet another KYC at this stage.

nuco.cloud (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 05:08:35 PM

I am sorry @drays. According to our lawyer (Lindenpartners from Berlin) the KYC has to be done before the purchase. The KYC is done by Fractal (also a Berlin based company). After they checked your identity which will took around one day you are allowed to buy the tokens.

Doesn´t matter if people hate KYC. Me too, but everything has to be legal in our project and nobody want´s trouble with the law because or money laundering for example or if you are a citizien of the USA or Canada or a country on the FATF list etc.

This is why we need the KYC before the purchase.
nuco.cloud (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2019, 11:33:51 AM

Price increase coming soon:

Please keep in mind that our price per token will increase from 0.08 EUR to 0.16 EUR on 01.08.2019.

If you want to get the price of 0.08 EUR per Token better be fast.

https://nuco.cloud/
drays
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 09:11:12 PM

Please keep in mind that our price per token will increase from 0.08 EUR to 0.16 EUR on 01.08.2019.

Not good. I am still waiting for Fractal to approve or reject my verification request (more than 1 day already). I guess tomorrow they will request more info instead of approving, so I will be unable to buy the tokens for the 0.08 price. And if there will be no additional info and achievements from you I'll surely not invest at 0.16.

I doubt you collected a lot with the current level of marketing. Is there an information on the site to see the number of sold tokens? I guess such info should be available, if you want to run transparent business.

nuco.cloud (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 03:53:05 PM

The last hours with 0.08 EUR per token. After 23:59 we are at 0.16 EUR per token

Who still wants to be there for this price should hurry up.

https://nuco.coud
nuco.cloud (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 03:54:26 PM

Not good. I am still waiting for Fractal to approve or reject my verification request (more than 1 day already). I guess tomorrow they will request more info instead of approving, so I will be unable to buy the tokens for the 0.08 price. And if there will be no additional info and achievements from you I'll surely not invest at 0.16.

I doubt you collected a lot with the current level of marketing. Is there an information on the site to see the number of sold tokens? I guess such info should be available, if you want to run transparent business.

Fractal should be faster. Normally everything is done in a couple of hours. Please write me an PM. I will try to do my best to get this done.

Greetings
Tobias Adler
CEO
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: