Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:49:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 FREE SPOTS for BITMEX TRADING BOT ARMY - 🔥 JULY 2019 🔥  (Read 435 times)
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 11:50:00 AM
Merited by Vispilio (1)

If you come in my thread, accusing me of scamming, throwing shit on my work, i have all rights to defend myself, especially after i replied to every accusation in an educated way.

But unfortunately your 'replies' were nothing but hot air.

The whole concept (a.k.a. your service) doesn't make any sense.
Giving you control over funds so that you can make us rich, is retarded.

And you argument that the winnings are higher if more people follow the same strategy is just absurd.
Why not make it public so that every trader can use it? I guess everyone would win then, right? No more loser  Roll Eyes

If that really would be the case (which technically is not possible), the best you could do is to open source it so that a big amount of people can use it.. "more passive income" for you  Roll Eyes

You are delusional if you believe you can catch someone with this obvious scam attempt.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1603

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 01:12:57 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2019, 10:42:26 AM by Vispilio

@bob123 raises some excellent points.

I analyzed the proposition by @CryptoSparks at great length on his previous thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5148727.msg51286489#msg51286489

while CryptoSparks' attitude can use a lot of improvement, he also makes some intelligent comments, so I really would like to give him the benefit of the doubt, so here is what I propose:

@CryptoSparks you need to find a way for people to track the performance of your bot, for free, for let's say 2-3 weeks, where no one has to give you their API keys; they'll just get the signals on their e-mail / telegram etc. and decide whether to trade or not of their own accord.

I guarantee you, if your bot is indeed consistently profitable at the benchmark defeating levels you suggest, many people would volunteer themselves, after observing the results, to invest much greater amounts than 500-1000 USD you are looking for...

Finally, the argument that more people making the exact same trades leading to higher profits for all is just completely false, you have to change that line of thinking Smiley If indeed your bot were a huge success and you had millions of dollars of capital resting on the same order, most of it wouldn't even get filled on the desired price, and diming bots would emerge just copying the apparent whale on the market but 1-2 ticks better, ( so an identical profit profile cannot be replicated for a high number of customers; that's why most of this style algorithms use the clients' orders to improve the probability & alpha of the trades in their proprietary accounts )...

That's just basic game theory and introductory market dynamics, so you really need to come up with better arguments and a 100% secure proposal for the customer, including the trial period & any subscription / managed account service.

CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 05:14:56 PM

@bob123 raises some excellent points.

I analyzed the proposition by @CryptoSparks at great length on his previous thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5148727.msg51286489#msg51286489

while CryptoSparks' attitude can use a lot of improvement, he also makes some intelligent comments, so I really would like to give him the benefit of the doubt, so here is what I propose:

@CryptoSparks you need to find a way for people to track the performance of your bot, for free, for let's say 2-3 weeks, where no one has to give you their API keys; they'll just get the signals on their e-mail / telegram etc. and decide whether to trade or not of their own accord.

I guarantee you, if your bot is indeed consistently profitable at the benchmark defeating levels you suggest, many people would volunteer themselves, after observing the results, to invest much greater amounts than 500-1000 USD you are looking for...

Finally, the argument that more people making the exact same trades leading to higher profits for all is just completely false, you have to change that line of thinking Smiley If indeed your bot were a huge success and you had millions of dollars of capital resting on the same order, most of it wouldn't even get filled on the desired price, and diming bots would emerge just copying the apparent whale on the market but 1-2 ticks better, ( so an identical profit profile cannot be replicated for a high number of customers; that's why most of this style algorithms use the clients' orders to improve the probability & alpha of the trades in their proprietary accounts )...

That's just basic game theory and introductory market dynamics, so you really need to come up with better arguments and a 100% secure proposal for the customer, at least for the trial period.

I will make a website that keeps track of the trades so i don't have to fight every time i open a thread.
Thanks for the suggestion.

Untill then i won't up this thread anymore, if anyone is interested in joining the army can contact me via pm

Ps. my bot uses market orders and hidden limit orders, there's no way to copy it, except if i make it open source. That's not even considering multilevel entry.

CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 05:16:46 PM

If you come in my thread, accusing me of scamming, throwing shit on my work, i have all rights to defend myself, especially after i replied to every accusation in an educated way.

But unfortunately your 'replies' were nothing but hot air.

The whole concept (a.k.a. your service) doesn't make any sense.
Giving you control over funds so that you can make us rich, is retarded.

And you argument that the winnings are higher if more people follow the same strategy is just absurd.
Why not make it public so that every trader can use it? I guess everyone would win then, right? No more loser  Roll Eyes

If that really would be the case (which technically is not possible), the best you could do is to open source it so that a big amount of people can use it.. "more passive income" for you  Roll Eyes

You are delusional if you believe you can catch someone with this obvious scam attempt.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Go spam the forum so you can earn your signature bounty

AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 07:41:24 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2019, 08:02:45 PM by AdolfinWolf

And for those interested,
this is how a bot manages risk and lets you earn 6% of your bankroll in a couple hours while you play with monkeys

6% when bitcoin makes 10-20% movements every day proves absolutely nothing, nada. you could've just gotten lucky.

I will make a website that keeps track of the trades so i don't have to fight every time i open a thread.

Untill then i won't up this thread anymore, if anyone is interested in joining the army can contact me via pm

Ps. my bot uses market orders and hidden limit orders, there's no way to copy it, except if i make it open source. That's not even considering multilevel entry.
Why not use /position in the bitmex trollbox with your actual position sizes whenever you open a trade, then archive.is that, and put it on your website instead of these crumble trades that prove nothing except that a broken clock is right twice a day?

(Although, you could fake that as well. Still, it does show whether or not your bot makes the right trades. (spoiler alert: it won't because no one knows whether BTC goes up or down..))

http://archive.is/h45K3

Oh wait, you won't because you can't. you are a broken clock..

Anyway, there is 0 benefit in you sharing this tool if it were actually generating compound interest for you, so... you're either trying to dump insane risk onto your customers, outright scamming them, or generating compound interest out of the good of your heart?
Which one is it.. hm.

I'm not here to convince anyone, the bot will do that, i'm offering a chance to invest and gain in a passive way without the stress that comes from leverage trading.
What do you mean..? There's no risk, no stress? ....

CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 08:33:15 PM

And for those interested,
this is how a bot manages risk and lets you earn 6% of your bankroll in a couple hours while you play with monkeys

6% when bitcoin makes 10-20% movements every day proves absolutely nothing, nada. you could've just gotten lucky.

Why not use /position in the bitmex trollbox with your actual position sizes whenever you open a trade, then archive.is that, and put it on your website instead of these crumble trades that prove nothing except that a broken clock is right twice a day?

(Although, you could fake that as well. Still, it does show whether or not your bot makes the right trades. (spoiler alert: it won't because no one knows whether BTC goes up or down..))

http://archive.is/h45K3

Oh wait, you won't because you can't. you are a broken clock..

Anyway, there is 0 benefit in you sharing this tool if it were actually generating compound interest for you, so... you're either trying to dump insane risk onto your customers, outright scamming them, or generating compound interest out of the good of your heart?
Which one is it.. hm.

I'm not here to convince anyone, the bot will do that, i'm offering a chance to invest and gain in a passive way without the stress that comes from leverage trading.
What do you mean..? There's no risk, no stress? ....

Yup, a broken clock
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5148727

WHAT IF, i post the trade in here, on your god damn face ? would you believe it?

SHORT
ENTRY:

EXIT1: 10804
EXIT2: 10751
EXIT3: 10725
EXIT4: 10549

STOP: 11369

AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 11:44:51 AM

Yup, a broken clock

WHAT IF, i post the trade in here, on your god damn face ? would you believe it?

SHORT
ENTRY:

So, how did that trade work out for you? Seems like you've hit a stop there, didn't you?

EXIT1 never got hit, the lowest it got was 10805.. So much for your bot making all the right trades without risk.. How much did you lose here? I imagine you're quite leveraged up.

CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2019, 01:29:53 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2019, 01:53:11 PM by CryptoSparks

Yup, a broken clock

SHORT
ENTRY:

So, how did that trade work out for you? Seems like you've hit a stop there, didn't you?

EXIT1 never got hit, the lowest it got was 10805.. So much for your bot making all the right trades without risk.. How much did you lose here? I imagine you're quite leveraged up.

Yup you're right, bot missed the first exit by 1$ then here's how it managed the risk

A small loss, i will take it no problem.
Also quote me when i said that my bot wins all trades without risk. I said many times that this is impossible and that it has on average a 80% winning rate and that it MANAGES the risk! As you can see, the stop was much higher, but after that wick, it understood that odds were not in our favor anymore and it stopped the trade way earlier.

That's also why is very difficult to give manual signals, market conditions can change instantly and the bot reacts to it changing exits and stops.

I imagine you're quite leveraged up.

Based on what you imagine the trade was over-leverage? Check the last trade i posted and you will see the loss has half the leverage of the win... i wonder why...

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: