Print  
Author Topic: x  (Read 1773 times)
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 01:45:52 PM

Bounty campaign was completed on September 20 as I understand it will not be a violation of the terms if I removed the signature today? Simply not found conditions on timing lifting signature after the end of the bounty.Thanks.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 12:48:41 PM

I am no longer part of the Erosion team, the Erosion project is under new management, I have made this decision by myself.

Lol, I was about to ask you a question about the decision in doing a private sale. Now you say this, mind to tell us what happened with you and this project?
the allocation have been set 80% for spacedrop, 10% for bouties and 10% for  team. And suddenly you announced the private sale, from where did you get the token from?
are this the sign the team is about to make a scam exit? there is no information about this beforehand and a little information about the team member.
you should have tried to explain it a little bit since you were once part of the team.
Kriptobt1

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 07:26:24 AM

Erosion Forms Signs New Strategic Partnership With BitSG Blockchain, Singapore's Leading Blockchain Service Agency

Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 01:34:09 PM

Recently, there has been a lot of news from the team in the announcement Discord channel, you also need to inform users about the progress of the project here.
snowyNNN

Activity: 422
Merit: 251

Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 07:11:25 AM

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

Welcome Erosion!

📣 New Exchange Listing!

🔥#EROS $EROS is now open trading on @XultExchange
http://XULT.com  #exchange and is now open for deposits and #trading with #BTC and #ETH pairings!

👉 Sign up and start trading now at https://xult.com !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸
🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸

█▀▀▄░▄▀▀▄░▄▀▀▀░█░░░  Xmr Sc Pasc Rlc Zen           ✦       (\__/)       ✦
█▀▀░░█▀▀█░░▀▀▄░█░░░  Zcl Kmd Ltc Rep Dash                  (='.'=) 
█░░░░█░░█░███▀░███░ Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Btc             ✦   (")_(")  ✦           ▲▼ Anonymous ▲▼ Community Driven     XULT.com
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 05:55:39 AM

Received yesterday payment tokens for participation in Signature and Avatar bounty thank you team failed you of course Bounty Manager think him more trust not will.
He simply appropriated the tokens given to him by the team for bounty payments to the company  https://ethplorer.io/address/0xaf76fbfbb35ab38d51f3142fb94a98bd930d9bad#pageSize=100  Sad
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: