Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:39:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Many Shady Bounty Campaigns that are Locking Bounty Tokens for1Year Without Ann!  (Read 249 times)
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 01:09:05 AM

Well, why you should blame bounty managers about this? Yes, let us say that they are all transparent from the start and since the power of CHANGING THE CAMPAIGN RULES is on their hands due to it was given by the team behind the project, I think they should not the one to be blame because those changes and transparencies you want to have is should be given by the team behind the project.
Kunotcoin (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 01:21:27 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2019, 01:43:15 AM by Kunotcoin

Well, why you should blame bounty managers about this? Yes, let us say that they are all transparent from the start and since the power of CHANGING THE CAMPAIGN RULES is on their hands due to it was given by the team behind the project, I think they should not the one to be blame because those changes and transparencies you want to have is should be given by the team behind the project.
Its been debatable since most of the time locking a bounty allocation was already written or include in whitepaper so its not surprise at all thats why it should be include in the announcement its just simple. or they are hiding something in order to decieve many participants to join.  its nothing new about it. i dont care about locking tokens or whatsoever as long as it was already Announce. Will if i am a bounty hunter i wont join it imagine locking for 1 year what are we expect your few tokens price become 1 dollar common lets go back to reality. its not  year 2016-2017 its already 2019 the crypto space has change a lot.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 02:08:04 AM

Its been debatable since most of the time locking a bounty allocation was already written or include in whitepaper so its not surprise at all thats why it should be include in the announcement its just simple. or they are hiding something in order to decieve many participants to join.  its nothing new about it. i dont care about locking tokens or whatsoever as long as it was already Announce. Will if i am a bounty hunter i wont join it imagine locking for 1 year what are we expect your few tokens price become 1 dollar common lets go back to reality. its not  year 2016-2017 its already 2019 the crypto space has change a lot.

This is the reason why most bounty programs paying in eth tokens or other altcoins are not attractive anymore. Most of them are worthless and has no value even after the end of the program. You will be lucky if they will hit in the exchanges after 1 or 2 months of receiving your tokens. And for how much? Few pennies? Of course, the set-value is way way better than the actual exchange price. So if you are a bounty hunter, stick to bounty managers that you know you're in good hands.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 03:17:37 AM

I am against that specially that we helped their project grow by promoting them but seems like as we move forward they are thinking something different to bounty hunters. Well, we have follow it as they always say they can change the rule anytime so I guess we should follow.
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 03:43:27 AM

I am against that specially that we helped their project grow by promoting them but seems like as we move forward they are thinking something different to bounty hunters. Well, we have follow it as they always say they can change the rule anytime so I guess we should follow.
we know , investors be their priority.as we know many token price dumped in market after officially listing in market.and as usuall, investors shouting about it.so one of step that dev team must taken was locking bounty reward for several periode.we have to understand about their policy.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 07:54:15 AM

Its been debatable since most of the time locking a bounty allocation was already written or include in whitepaper so its not surprise at all thats why it should be include in the announcement its just simple. or they are hiding something in order to decieve many participants to join.  its nothing new about it.

Can you show me any project where locking bounty tokens is already stated in the whitepaper from the very start? The only ones I read from the WP are team and private investors tokens being locked.
Jpti

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 08:56:42 AM

We all know every crypto project has its own rules and regulations. But it is still not reasonable to lock token earned by bounty hunters for their hardwork on the ground that bounty hunters will help dump price of a coin, which is not true. A crypto project must state beforehand that bounty tokens will be locked for specified time. Bounty hunters should also research thoroughly before promoting any project.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Kunotcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 10:08:18 AM

Its been debatable since most of the time locking a bounty allocation was already written or include in whitepaper so its not surprise at all thats why it should be include in the announcement its just simple. or they are hiding something in order to decieve many participants to join.  its nothing new about it.

Can you show me any project where locking bounty tokens is already stated in the whitepaper from the very start? The only ones I read from the WP are team and private investors tokens being locked.
Its waste of time and full of stupidity  i make this thread because i was demanding a transparency for all bounty hunters protection and someone from bounty sector asking nonsense find it for yourself.
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 10:13:53 AM

You yourself write that bounty managers announce the blocking of tokens at the last moment. Then how is it possible to find out about it at the very beginning of the campaign??

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Kunotcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 10:18:07 AM

You yourself write that bounty managers announce the blocking of tokens at the last moment. Then how is it possible to find out about it at the very beginning of the campaign??
[/quote
Dont be stupid read and understand it carefully if you are a bounty hunter its for your own good  if your are ok with there decieption fine just leave and do whaf you want.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: