Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:36:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ~Hhampuz  (Read 1565 times)
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18507

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 08:08:11 AM
Merited by TMAN (5), nutildah (1), ChiBitCTy (1)

This manufactured drama and wild accusations based on no evidence is getting tiresome, and this is the effect is has; we've lost another good member from DT.

I would encourage anyone else feeling fed up of all the frivolous allegations and personal attacks to just ignore the users responsible and move on. It took a long time, but thankfully the vast majority of people are now completely ignoring cryptohunter/The-One-Above-All, and the forum is a much better place for it. I would thoroughly recommend everyone to do the same to all the other users making personal attacks with no evidence for personal reasons, rather than getting worked up and leaving DT over it.

If someone makes a claim/accusation with no evidence, the onus is not on you to disprove it or deny it. That's not how the burden of proof works. Unless they can provide evidence worth discussing,* then just move on and don't feed the trolls.

*Note, evidence does not include speculation, assumptions, "A source told me", "I think", etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The-One-Above-All

Activity: 252
Merit: 56

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 06:00:22 PM

This manufactured drama and wild accusations based on no evidence is getting tiresome, and this is the effect is has; we've lost another good member from DT.

I would encourage anyone else feeling fed up of all the frivolous allegations and personal attacks to just ignore the users responsible and move on. It took a long time, but thankfully the vast majority of people are now completely ignoring cryptohunter/The-One-Above-All, and the forum is a much better place for it. I would thoroughly recommend everyone to do the same to all the other users making personal attacks with no evidence for personal reasons, rather than getting worked up and leaving DT over it.

If someone makes a claim/accusation with no evidence, the onus is not on you to disprove it or deny it. That's not how the burden of proof works. Unless they can provide evidence worth discussing,* then just move on and don't feed the trolls.

*Note, evidence does not include speculation, assumptions, "A source told me", "I think", etc.

the reader should be aware that the oeleo is talking shit.

The observable instances we have presented regarding hhampuz are independently verifiable. He is ignoring us like all the others we like to demonstrate are simply low functioning scum all spamming sigs to earn their btc dust.

hhampuz is also saying he will oppose any flags of a project that many members including many DT have raised high risk financially dangerous warnings against.

It could be that because this project is paying hhampuz 0.25btc per month (according to some members) that he will protect them against valid warnings. This is placing in danger the entire board in our opinion.

Others are free to investigate this themselves.

What happened to ALL THE DT MEMBERS crying for powers to scam tag people that MAY ONE DAY BE A FINANCIAL RISK TO THE BOARD BASED ON WHAT THEY CONSIDER WARNING SIGNS LOL.

Another reason why hhampuz should be excluded from DT.
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 5911

Meh.

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 06:14:54 PM

ramble, bullshit, words taken out of thin air

Hmm.. did I say I would oppose any and all flags against the project or did I say that I would counter every negative given to any of the PARTICIPANTS in the SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN?

For someone that spends so much time here, you sure could learn how to properly read something but then again, what to expect from mouth breathers.

The-One-Above-All

Activity: 252
Merit: 56

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 06:38:56 PM

ramble, bullshit, words taken out of thin air

Hmm.. did I say I would oppose any and all flags against the project or did I say that I would counter every negative given to any of the PARTICIPANTS in the SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN?

For someone that spends so much time here, you sure could learn how to properly read something but then again, what to expect from mouth breathers.

well did you not oppose the flag against them? we thought we saw your name on the opposition flag?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=308

what happened to your bullshit that you need to flag people BEFORE they even do something financially high risk or shady?  you are still advertising this because you are getting paid. You have supported flags that ARE FAR FAR FAR LESS related to financial wrongdoing scum bag.

Yes your exclusion should be a black list from theymos you dirt bag.

Trust abuse both ways you filthy piece of shit.
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 06:50:18 PM

well did you not oppose the flag against them? we thought we saw your name on the opposition flag?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=308

what happened to your bullshit that you need to flag people BEFORE they even do something financially high risk or shady?  you are still advertising this because you are getting paid. You have supported flags that ARE FAR FAR FAR LESS related to financial wrongdoing scum bag.

Yes your exclusion should be a black list from theymos you dirt bag.

Trust abuse both ways you filthy piece of shit.

Oh, mouth breather really hit hard didn't it?

When did I say something about flagging people before they do something financially high risk or shady?

Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 06:26:59 PM

@theymos, when blacklist?

CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 07:39:53 PM
Merited by Hhampuz (1)

Wow few weeks off visiting the reputation baord and here we have another worthy DT member leaving the system thought this act would had die with the old system. You were among the very first users I added to my custom trust list but since it's your wish to leave, I can't denied you that, (~ detrust) done guess I have to replace you now with someone else. Goodluck on trying to restore Livecoin exchange's reputation and you got my vote incase you decide to return into the system. Everyone's decision should already be respected to avoid abuse of the system involved, be it merit or DT.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 09:10:31 PM

Funny how many people want to leave since Theymos decided to let scammers run free with his shit new system.
Bet he won’t react to senior members just walking away, unlike his reaction to loonatics like Thule and TAA/cryptocunter

Once theymos let users like you into DT it was all over. All credibility of the system went out the window.

The most awesome post I have ever read in the forum so far, just two sentences and everything explained in crisp clear detail. Of course this is the impact a truly respectful member of the forum should have and not like the dickheads of ownlcatz , TMAN and a few other idiots. Keep it up guys because this forum needs more but a whole lot more objective members compared to the subjective assholes that have over run the DT right now.
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 05:28:59 AM

Aaaaaaand it's done. Blacklist from DT has been taken care of now I'll lock this thread and I would appreciate that if you ever had even an ounce of respect for me then please respect my wish here and ~Hhampuz.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: