Bitcoin Forum
July 20, 2019, 05:19:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cryptocheck 1.0  (Read 134 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
itzdroopy

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 11:38:03 PM

Cryptocheck - monitors balances of your cryptocurrency addresses and raises an alert in case of any change detected. It connects to known block explorer API services to verify balances.

It is useful for long-term investors with multiple different cryptocurrencies in their portfolio. You no longer need to access all your wallets with passwords to simply just check that your money are still there.

Cryptocheck also provides a simple profit calculation and history charts mapping your portfolio history.

Github:
https://github.com/cryptocheak/Cryptocheck/releases/tag/1.0

Image work software:
https://ibb.co/8DrHwcX
https://ibb.co/ggKN4Yd
https://ibb.co/VHrFDL1
https://ibb.co/vsPg4wC

Features:

* Top 20+ cryptocurrencies
* History charts
* Periodic checks
* Auto-popup alert message in case of low balance
* E-mail notifications
* Server mode
* My portfolio donut chart
* Minimize to tray with status indication
* Main fiat currency + optional secondary fiat currency
* Optional profit calculation
* Start with OS option

Supported cryptocurrencies:

* 0x
* Binance Coin
* Bitcoin
* Bitcoin Cash
* Bitcoin Gold
* Bitcoin Private
* Cardano, Dash
* Dogecoin
* Ethereum
* Ethereum Classic
* ICON
* IOTA
* Litecoin
* Maker
* NEM
* NEO
* OmiseGo
* Ontology
* Qtum
* Ripple
* Stellar
* Tezos
* TetherUS
* TRON
* Zcash

I am open to add other cryptocurrencies on your request.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1076

My AR-15 identifies itself as a toaster.

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 01:45:54 AM

"source code" download is simply a nearly blank readme.md....

Things seem fishy.

Be careful in using this people......

Do not even run this on a machine that contains any wallets or sensitive information until it can be verified to be trusted.

for god sakes never enter a private key into a 3rd party app.

This could be a good utility;  but at first presentation;  things are fishy.

This is a test....
itzdroopy

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 07:44:41 AM

"source code" download is simply a nearly blank readme.md....

Things seem fishy.

Be careful in using this people......

Do not even run this on a machine that contains any wallets or sensitive information until it can be verified to be trusted.

for god sakes never enter a private key into a 3rd party app.

This could be a good utility;  but at first presentation;  things are fishy.

It is very expensive and the code you are asking to open will never be opened, because a lot of energy is invested in all this, not only strength, but knowledge, therefore you are an intelligent person and you understand how much money is invested in such a project. Check without problems on virtual machines, I have nothing to hide.
Arny11

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 11:02:44 AM

I checked the program, everything works to be described, I will bet on the main one and try to work with it. The functions that are written in the description work perfectly.
P00P135

Activity: 728
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 11:04:53 AM

I checked the program, everything works to be described, I will bet on the main one and try to work with it. The functions that are written in the description work perfectly.

Glad you are on the job random newbie that hasn't posted since 2017
Arny11

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 11:10:03 AM

Glad you are on the job random newbie that hasn't posted since 2017

I was looking for a 2017 topic and looking at a scan of viruses, I saw that it was completely infected. This person is, as I understand it, the official author. I also checked the old 2017 theme on the virtual machine and realized that the functions do not work at all. On this and decided to leave a review.

https://ibb.co/cwRHJB0
https://ibb.co/3cW3gNd
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1076

My AR-15 identifies itself as a toaster.

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 09:47:38 PM

It is very expensive and the code you are asking to open will never be opened, because a lot of energy is invested in all this, not only strength, but knowledge, therefore you are an intelligent person and you understand how much money is invested in such a project. Check without problems on virtual machines, I have nothing to hide.

Actually, I understand fully; and over 99% of the software or scripts I have written/compiled or provided have been released publicly with no request for any charges or fees; and everything open source.  So please;  don't try to lecture me to save face.  You are barking at the wrong person.  I have put countless hours into my scripts and programs;  I never ask a dime, and believe it is a good idea to share code;  it helps it to get better in the end.

A person that has nothing to hide;  releases the source; not fake files in place of what is supposed to be source. (on github).

My initial comment was there specifically to convey a warning to intelligible people:

We do not know you.
We do not know if your true intentions are stated, or the opposite of your writings.

We must keep ourselves, computers, and assets safe above all else.
You yourself should know this if you were on the level and up to nothing nefarious.

The (how i can only interpret them as) contradicting replies;  don't help your case.

I am not here to disparage, but I am here to help make sure people aren't taken advantage of.

This is a test....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.