Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:18:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining Dashboard Dev - Need input  (Read 128 times)
Ka (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 05:52:22 PM

Hi there,
got me started on a simple mining dashboard, just for my humble needs. I don't actually mine for real ("lottery mining") but I like to have clean stats about it.

It's made with React and it's going to be as serverless as possible. Got a weird idea and would like to try it out.

Now, I'm using old school cgminer and bfgminer. These guys have an API and it's the json out of it that the dashboard uses to show how the mining is going.

In case you're familiar with the command:
Code:
echo -n '{"command":"summary+pools+stats+devs"}' | nc 192.168.0.XYZ 4028
Then you know what I mean, that's your help I need.

I'd need any sample you could provide me with, from the fastest to the slowest (well, I got the slowest I guess).
I need to see what different miner versions cgminer, bfgminer, bmminer etc put in the json, so that it can be useful also to others.

I don't need your account details, so please mask your wallet address, userids, any personal stuff, but if you care helping me out, I'd ask you to leave the stats intact. I need to see coherent stats from miners having truckloads of devices and hashing at crazy speeds.

If you fancy, please send me the logs anyway you want, as long as it's json.

Thanks in advance,
Ka.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: