Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:25:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just launched an actually legitimate online pharmacy using BitCoin.  (Read 365 times)
williamtez (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:39:16 AM

Hello, everyone!

My partner, being stationed overseas, and I found a couple of laboratories that were able to ship to military bases as well as to their families back home.  Her team wanted access to purchase their medications from there and using credit cards online caused a lot of concern and it was just flagged as "fraud", coming from overseas.  As there is already a lot of fraud in the industry, including stolen credit cards and identity theft, we decided to create a solution using BitCoin.

Our solution is https://canadianpharmacy.to/.

We began our company focused on helping service-members stationed overseas but we provide our service to families from, literally all around the United States.

We chose BitCoin because we want people to understand that we're not trying to steal their credit card information and, depending on the products that they are ordering, we can provide extremely high medications in an extremely efficient manner, shipped directly to their door.

It's very hard and expensive to verify yourself as an online pharmacy but we did want to let people know about ourselves in case we can ever be of service.

Hope everyone is having a great day!  We're very excited as to our formal public launch and entering further into the amazing universe that is BitCoin!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us at accounts@canadianpharmacy.to or call/text me at (305) 563-6681.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 04:41:11 AM

Hello, everyone!

My partner, being stationed overseas, and I found a couple of laboratories that were able to ship to military bases as well as to their families back home.  Her team wanted access to purchase their medications from there and using credit cards online caused a lot of concern and it was just flagged as "fraud", coming from overseas.  As there is already a lot of fraud in the industry, including stolen credit cards and identity theft, we decided to create a solution using BitCoin.

Our solution is https://canadianpharmacy.to/.

We began our company focused on helping service-members stationed overseas but we provide our service to families from, literally all around the United States.

We chose BitCoin because we want people to understand that we're not trying to steal their credit card information and, depending on the products that they are ordering, we can provide extremely high medications in an extremely efficient manner, shipped directly to their door.

It's very hard and expensive to verify yourself as an online pharmacy but we did want to let people know about ourselves in case we can ever be of service.

Hope everyone is having a great day!  We're very excited as to our formal public launch and entering further into the amazing universe that is BitCoin!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us at accounts@canadianpharmacy.to or call/text me at (305) 563-6681.

Can you post a picture of your DEL?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:04:45 AM

Where is based your pharmacy? do you think is legal to buy in online store some medicine?  i would just be carefull when comes this sort online pharmacy.

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
drag33

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:27:40 PM

Hello

I used to work with Paysera bank with a small transfer of 500 eur all works well.
I sent 2000 eur send me this message. "my income comes from crypto money"
I exchanged and feel the money by "bitpanda sepa"

What do I risk?
can he seize my money?
Bitpanda offers a solution?

"Your account and your services are limited.

We inform you that a transfer has been made to your Paysera Corporate account (the transfer information is attached). In accordance with clause 2.13 of the General Payment Service Agreement, we kindly ask you to reply to this letter and indicate the recipient and the basis of this transfer. We also ask you to provide a copy of the document justifying this transfer, if possible. Please note that in accordance with clause 9.1.11 of the General Payment Service Agreement, the Customer is not entitled "to accept payments in an unregulated and / or unsupervised virtual currency and / or to purchase , convert it or otherwise manage it. Taking into account this and relying on clauses 12.1 and 12.1.2 of the General Payment Service Agreement, the provision of services is partially suspended until the movement of funds into your account is an investigation that may take up to 30 days. You will be informed of the results of the investigation by a separate letter. We are looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your collaboration."

cordially thank you
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1787

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 09:57:07 PM

There are many online pharmacies nowadays. Unfortunately, not all of them are safe and trusted. having surfed the Internet, I decided that the Canadian sites are the best in this field (in most cases I use Canada Drugs Direct to order meds). But I want to find a good pharmacy where I can pay with Bitcoin. So, thanks for sharing, I'll check your source for sure!
The webpage is even off. Who knows, it could have even been scam. If OP was really serious about the pharmacy business he announced. He would at least check in on the thread more often rather than just make a post and disappear for good.

Also, regulation are so strict when it comes to pharmacies, more-or-so online pharmacies. You don't just sell medicines especially over the counter medicines to strange people with no prescription online. That's not acceptable.
Atleast maybe cosmetics

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Hikol

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 02:26:13 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2019, 09:59:32 AM by Hikol

Will it work again? I like to use one Online Pharmacy for me, and it is really cool and handy. I would like to try some other ones too soon
Grasik

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 05:10:03 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2019, 02:35:27 PM by Grasik

So awesome! I think such online pharmacies are really very good, and I like using them a lot! I often get some pills for me from Canadian Pharmacy Online, for example. What do you think? have a look there too
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: