Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:09:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tired of the HYIP world? So was I, so I created AllHyipData  (Read 236 times)
william_watson (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2019, 03:55:38 PM

Hi all,

I am William, an HYIP investor that has been in the HYIP game since 2013 - way back when Liberty Reserve was still a thing.

Over the years I grew more and more frustrated by the bad quality of the HYIP monitoring tools. It seems that there are 100 identical monitors mindlessly spamming the internet not contributing any original value.

Most monitor websites have so many banners and ads that you can barely see the content. Some monitors servers are so bad that their websites take over 30 seconds to load.

So, all in all, I saw some room for improvement.

I decided to build AllHyipData.

It gathers data from many sources and neatly organizes and displays the HYIPs.
A cool feature of AllHyipData is that it shows how much has been invested in an HYIP over time.
That way you can see when HYIPs are becoming very popular by looking at how much has been invested.

I also started a blog to bring some quality content back into the HYIP game: AllHyipData Blog

Feel free to check it out.

Good luck with your investment journey!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
william_watson (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 08:35:55 AM

I'm not sure about this, I think there are more interesting projects for investment.

Well, if you would have checked out the website you would see that I am not promoting an investment program.

AllHyipData provides information about HYIP programs. So please don't spam this thread with your bad HYIP programs
Julianvgagnon

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 06:26:03 PM

how can people help contribute to your site as monitors?  i invested in an hyip in late june and would like to help with data on the site
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1792

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 12:06:08 PM

how can people help contribute to your site as monitors?  i invested in an hyip in late june and would like to help with data on the site

Pretty sure you can just contact him and provide the data.

Or you can use his Contact or this monitor submission: https://allhyipdata.com/add-monitor.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Julianvgagnon

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 03:52:16 PM

so i have to pay for him to monitor to the site?  and he will collect data from people using the site, like me? so i pay to collect data on myself?
william_watson (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 03:01:43 PM

so i have to pay for him to monitor to the site?  and he will collect data from people using the site, like me? so i pay to collect data on myself?

Ah, that was an old message on the website. It is currently 100% free to add your monitor!

Monitors are websites set up by users in the HYIP world that will tell on their website if an HYIP is still paying or not,
AllHyipData automatically gathers data from these websites to provide an overview.
(If you want to start an HYIP monitor website I am currently working on hyipmonitorscript.com where you can easily start your own hyip monitor)

We also have a comment section and user votes for each HYIP where you can share your experiences about a HYIP program!

And you can contact me directly here: https://allhyipdata.com/contact
I will also manually update the status of some HYIP programs if I hear complaints about that HYIP.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: