Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:45:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please read my story  (Read 540 times)
Yassin

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 03:14:25 PM

I am a smoker, and I enjoy it, why do people blame tobacco, when many people enjoy it, and everyone likes Bitcoin, and many people want to have it, even Bitcoin is a good thing for the future..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
omone1

Activity: 843
Merit: 52

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 03:21:39 PM

This is just BTC "bitcoin" and it actually poses no harm to an onlookers and users and has no direct health effect. If we are to talk about its production or mining process, then we need to discuss manufacturing of goods and services in other sectors. Just let people know that bitcoin is just a digital currency that can change their lives.
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 04:31:11 PM

My name is Valentin. I am a 51 years old physicist engineer. I like the bitcoin and what bitcoin has done until now. But bitcoin has also not very good aspects.  

The bitcoin ticker is BTC. Where I am in Eastern Europe BT were some famous cigars made in Bulgaria 50 years ago. When i was a child everyone was smoking starting with the age of 7 (years old). I am not joking, this is true.

My father was an MD, my mother is an MD. They cured thousands of men of tuberculosis. I have not followed them as an MD because every day when I was a child I was listening for 3 hours for the medical conditions that they had to cure that day.

My mother says that what goes around comes around in medicine. Because the ticker of the bitcoin resembles the cigarettes in the Eastern europe, bitcoin is bad.  One can get intoxicated by simply reading the bitcoin ticker BTC.

90% of the people in this world do not know what bitcoin is. It is sufficient for them to come to you smoking, believing that they make you a good thing. You will become afraid of them. I experienced myself this fear.

kinda weird topic hmmm are you pertaining to something you think good from the beginning but sooner it might cause you something bad, thats the comparison that i understand that you are pointing. But obviously from the start you know smoking is bad for you and i really cannot think of something good you can get from it , compare to BTC  people invest in it because they see something good and positive outcome from it.

minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 11:56:09 PM

A very strange comparison of the author's themes. Bitcoin and cigarettes 50 years ago. This story doesn't sound logical, or I'm a stupid person. HYIP cigarettes and HYIP cryptocurrency? that's what you meant. Please explain. Undecided

pandowoe

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 03:13:31 AM

I think it's good for cigarettes or bitcoin, the users who know better ... can't be compared between one person and another. whatever you choose, if it's not good for what to go on, so does bitcoin if it makes you better it would be better to continue
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 03:34:57 AM

I'm trying to get what you are saying that my whole brain goes into the floor already but until now, I don't get what you are saying.
What is the connection of Cigarettes and the Bitcoin Ticker blah blah blah. Pure bullshit. What a useless thread and a useless user.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 03:59:03 AM

Cigarette is bad because you can get many disease by smoking however, i don't see the connection of it to bitcoin? Just because the ticker has BT people in your country categorized it also as bad, they must be mature enough to know the difference between a physical and digital things.

jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 05:14:58 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2019, 05:26:56 AM by jseverson

-snip-

To be fair, he didn't say Bitcoin will die, just that it could be bad because of its ticker lmao.

But yeah, you know what, I think I've heard of poor countries denying foreign aid because it's one letter short of AIDS. Crazy world we live in. /s

maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 06:34:58 AM

My mother says that what goes around comes around in medicine. Because the ticker of the bitcoin resembles the cigarettes in the Eastern europe, bitcoin is bad.  One can get intoxicated by simply reading the bitcoin ticker BTC.

Got to read your story and your country is not the only one who think bitcoin is not a good investment. Most of the people in our prestigious country also thinks that Bitcoin is just a fraud thing. Otherwise, I still believe and have a high hopes that this blockchain technology may be a solution to some of the economic problems of country.

I'm actually still finding it hard to understand what you mean. How can btc be compared to cigarrete smoking. This is completely erroneous and should never be the reason people won't invest in btc
I'm actually still finding it hard to understand what you mean. How can btc be compared to cigarrete smoking. This is completely erroneous and should never be the reason people won't invest in btc

OP just compared bitcoin to cigarettes which means that some people may think bitcoin is not good in our lives. People think that the reputation of bitcoin is like cigarettes  it may be addicted but not healthy.
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 06:55:56 AM

It might be that history. But I would say. History never stops. People accept education from history. Similarly, technology does not stop in the past. I think bitcoin is happening. A new discovery of the current technology.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 09:33:03 AM

I thought I was the only one who didn't really get the relevance of the comparison. But based from what I understood, it's that, like cigarettes, bitcoin also brings something bad to its users.

Well, with that, I must say that everything has its pros and cons. It just depends on the user really on how he will apply it. Personally, I haven't experienced something bad because of bitcoin. Worse for me so far is its volatility but who doesn't get affected with that right? And as years go by and as development occurs, then bitcoin is something that we should embrace since it is the future of currency.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 04:07:28 PM

WTF dude?? How drunk were you when you wrote this and what exactly went through your head?
Also don't forget that XTC the drug is like BTC but with an X. Clearly the work of the devil himself. When you look at the BTC ticker you immediately get insatiable lust for the drug ecstasy ticket XTC.

Also, reefer madness is entirely 100%  factual and accurate. Once a smoked a joint and I had this need to steal and behave badly and sleep around just like the highly factual reefer madness films warn us.

I just want to know why are you doing this? It's not funny. It's not factual. It's not clever either. Bad troll bad bad naughty troll. *smacks troll with belt*

Patient, maybe he was confused by what he said. I think he doesn't really learn about bitcoin and the BTC ticker. Indeed there are many of the same tickers, but they have different meanings.

squatter
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1196

STOP SNITCHIN'

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 10:21:54 PM

You're comparing addiction to bitcoin and its price to the destructive habit of smoking cigarettes. I really don't see anything in common here.

He's actually making an even crazier comparison. He's saying that since this Bulgarian cigar company was named "BT" -- and this shares two letters from BTC's acronym -- both are bad:

Because the ticker of the bitcoin resembles the cigarettes in the Eastern europe, bitcoin is bad.

This is clearly irrational on its face. No need to refute it...

rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 10:44:16 PM

My name is Valentin. I am a 51 years old physicist engineer. I like the bitcoin and what bitcoin has done until now. But bitcoin has also not very good aspects.  

The bitcoin ticker is BTC. Where I am in Eastern Europe BT were some famous cigars made in Bulgaria 50 years ago. When i was a child everyone was smoking starting with the age of 7 (years old). I am not joking, this is true.

My father was an MD, my mother is an MD. They cured thousands of men of tuberculosis. I have not followed them as an MD because every day when I was a child I was listening for 3 hours for the medical conditions that they had to cure that day.

90% of the people in this world do not know what bitcoin is. It is sufficient for them to come to you smoking, believing that they make you a good thing. You will become afraid of them. I experienced myself this fear.

Sorry for your case, and alao sorry and do not be offended, I think you need to learn more all about Bitcoin, because Bitcoin isn't a harmful depend of the holders know how it to handle well,  cigarettes is giving harmful to our health.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 11:41:27 PM

Many people are afraid to invest in bitcoin because they know it is risky. Until now, many says that bitcoin is a bubble thing. However, they are eager to invest in real quick rich schemes. A lot of my countrymen have engaged in scam investment and it has been a news nationally.
The ironic thing is that, they are misled by what they are thinking of with bitcoin.

Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 11:41:47 PM

~snips
Sorry for your case, and alao sorry and do not be offended, I think you need to learn more all about Bitcoin, because Bitcoin isn't a harmful depend of the holders know how it to handle well,  cigarettes is giving harmful to our health.
OP may have had some worst experiences in the past but that doesn't mean Bitcoin is like that and there is something blurry on the side of comparing Bitcoin to his past. It doesn't work that way, the more we read about Bitcoin the more we know what, how, and why it is being created by Satoshi. Of course, it's risky if you single-handedly invest it without the proper knowledge i'm sure you will lose.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: