Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:35:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Google Chasing The 90% Potential Of Blockchain That Facebook Left Out?  (Read 117 times)
hoaryal1 (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 07:25:01 PM

Regardless of your viewpoint on Facebook's Libra program, it's a significant stepping stone for the adoption of cryptocurrency. Facebook has it is repertoire a bank of over two billion users who will soon be exposed to the world of tokens and cryptocurrency.

However, outside of tokenomics, there is a lot more power in the blockchain, especially in regards to smart contracts. Thus, a recent partnership between Google and Chainlink, a company that provides on ramps and off ramps for information necessary to run smart contracts, may hint at Google wanting a bigger slice of the pie.

Full article

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TimeBits

Activity: 224
Merit: 62

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 07:11:20 PM

I mean we only need one coin if it is not shit, not saying it is bitcoin. Really it would be smart to use the same money supply, it would stop these bullshit countries printing unlimited of there shit and exchanging it for ours. For real can someone just make a coin that does not suck ass.

Anyways, I rather have die than use any coin on these list.

https://coinmarketcap.com/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_circulating_currencies
Or any coin created by facebook, google or microsoft for they have proved to be shady agents.

for all of them are for fucking slavery.

Make 1 coin, everyone gains at the same rate... ok, now we have a non shit currency and anyone is free to enterprise more. The network fees go to public votes, everyone who has one address can vote on the network. What else do you need? Instead you rather be divided and conquered by these shame of a men we call our leaders. People only in it for themsevles. "how can I get more?" you won`t get anything I promise you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: