Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:58:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (E)t)h)e)x).bet Signature Campaign 0,024 BTC / month [CLOSED]  (Read 6716 times)
EthexBet (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 87
Merit: 15

Humble member of this respective community!

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 08:24:38 AM
Merited by kodtycoon (2), legendster (1)

Payment for the Week #8 has been submitted!

You can find transaction ids in the spreadsheet. Kindly confirm the receipt and have a good week!

ANNOUNCEMENT

This signature campaign has been active for 2 months (8 weeks), and I am very thankful to all of you for all your efforts in promoting Ethex lottery. Kindly be informed, that the upcoming week #9 will be the last week for this campaign. I want to notify you in advance to give you time to find the new campaign and apply for it. The results we have got with this campaign in connection with other promotion activities should be carefully analyzed and reconsidered before we will start the new ones. All new campaigns and promotion activities on this forum will be announced later.

Thank you all for the cooperation!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 08:45:06 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2019, 02:56:28 PM by Dontme

You can find transaction ids in the spreadsheet. Kindly confirm the receipt and have a good week!

ANNOUNCEMENT

This signature campaign has been active for 2 months (8 weeks), and I am very thankful to all of you for all your efforts in promoting Ethex lottery. Kindly be informed, that the upcoming week #9 will be the last week for this campaign. I want to notify you in advance to give you time to find the new campaign and apply for it. The results we have got with this campaign in connection with other promotion activities should be carefully analyzed and reconsidered before we will start the new ones. All new campaigns and promotion activities on this forum will be announced later.

I already received it. Thank you for the opportunity to work in this campaign hopefully there will be another.
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 08:51:05 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT

still waiting for payment to be received.
Thank you for the past few weeks, I hope to be able to join your promotion campaign again later.
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 08:53:35 AM

-snip-
Thanks for the payment! It's unconfirmed but it's on its way. I hope that this campaign will have a great result and be extended after this week. 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
Paredao
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 1612

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 07:25:17 PM

I'd like to thank the campaign manager. It was a great success for your campaign. I'll be in the mood for a new campaign. Just call me. Thank you  Wink Wink

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
EthexBet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2019, 07:22:12 PM

Hi guys,

The payment for the week #9 is being processed. Ill post once i'll have it done.
EthexBet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2019, 08:13:33 PM
Merited by legendster (1), fapar (1), diazepam666 (1)

Payment for the Week #9 has been submitted!

ANNOUNCEMENT

This signature campaign has been active for about 2 months (9 weeks), and I am very thankful to all of you for all your efforts in promoting Ethex lottery. Kindly be informed, that as was announced earlier, this was the last week for this campaign. I hope you all find the new good campaign with friendly and honest manager. The results we have got with this campaign in connection with other promotion activities should be carefully analyzed and reconsidered before we will start the new ones. All new campaigns and promotion activities on this forum will be announced later.

Thank you all for the cooperation! It was my pleasure to work with all of you, guys!
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 08:23:44 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT

This signature campaign has been active for about 2 months (9 weeks), and I am very thankful to all of you for all your efforts in promoting Ethex lottery. Kindly be informed, that as was announced earlier, this was the last week for this campaign. I hope you all find the new good campaign with friendly and honest manager. The results we have got with this campaign in connection with other promotion activities should be carefully analyzed and reconsidered before we will start the new ones. All new campaigns and promotion activities on this forum will be announced later.

Thank you all for the cooperation! It was my pleasure to work with all of you, guys!
Thank you all payments from the first week and last week 9 I received well, hope your gambling industry is successful and lasts long. Hopefully there will be another campaign from EthexBet and we will meet again Wink, Nice to meet you EthexBet. Regards.

Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 08:57:39 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT

Thanks for the awesome and  smooth campaign, and i hope we have been able to promote it to the best we can Smiley
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 02:00:20 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT

Thank you for the opportunity to be part of Ethex Campaign. Kudos to the team and bounty manager. Best wishes.
diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 04:50:02 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2019, 09:05:04 AM by diazepam666

ANNOUNCEMENT

I have received my last week payment.

I really appreciate your efforts on managing the campaign and taking the participants suggestions as well. I believe you also experienced the great connections here...

Thank you so much. Ethex Team. God bless

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 05:03:59 AM

Thanks Ethex.Bet, would like to join to your new campaign when youre back.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 07:35:40 PM

Sad to see the end of this campaign. Good luck to the team, here's hoping I'd be back again when you guys relaunch the campaign.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2019, 04:09:16 PM

I received the last week's payment. I am glad to be a part of this campaign till its end Smiley

sopiandi

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

Crypto Lovers

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2019, 06:19:16 PM

oh no, i cant join with campaign signature
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: