Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:09:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: We finally have the opportunity to write the next chapter for the story of money  (Read 161 times)
hoaryal1 (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 07:57:22 PM

What so interesting in this phase of the industry that it seemed that we can retail the story of money. We have the opportunity to write the next chapter for the story of money. Choosing between an open and public network or one, which is permitted and controlled by surveillance capitalists.

I saw Galia Benartzi co-founder of Bancor speak today and it really made me think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5vxqE-Plcc&feature=youtu.be This is the video

What do you think guys we are on the verge of revolution? Or I just over excited from the last bull run

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1236

Cashback 15%

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 07:19:03 AM

I do not think we'd have to pick between the two currencies, since the inception of the bitcoin and other alts, it's been used alongside fiat currencies and it's going to continue that way.
No one is going away for the other, cryptocurrency has really come a long way, changed lives and provided numerous opportunities for financial freedom.
But fiat currencies are simply indispensable, you and I must make use of it, as we do everyday, no matter how "controlled" it is.
Sharon121212

Activity: 280
Merit: 215

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 10:48:37 PM

Cryptocurrency and block chain technology is not just writing a new chapter in the monetary world but it's so far doing more than that.
In addition to that it's writing a new page in
1. Social media. Social media platforms are getting revolutionalize facebook so to realise it Libra coin, steemit has there own coin already and more to come

2. Investment sector. Before now investors where more into forex trading, buy shares in company or investing in entrepreneur etc. But now they are flocking in numbers to invest in bitcoin, ethereum and the rest of them.

I don't think cryptocurrency is only here to change money but it's here to impact in our all round life project would come around with ideas to better and increase mankind standard of living. we are to be part of it now and it's a good thing
acmakc12

Activity: 504
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 09:49:24 PM

I agree that this will ever be a coup, but when? We all understand that the coverage of people who are somehow connected / knows cryptocurrency is very low at the moment, in this regard, we should not expect a sharp introduction of cryptocurrency in the near future, it can happen in 5, 10 years, nobody knows, everything depends on how quickly people start learning about it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: