Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:30:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][0.8.6] Hirocoin - X11 - NGW - Secured Blockchain - Time Warp Limitation  (Read 271582 times)
matauc12

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 07:27:22 PM

I'm currently mining on stratum+tcp://hiropool.org:4444 without issue and the frontend is acessible. Anyone else having issues?

I can see 6 users on the 4444 port right now so I believe its all running as expected. What issue are you having? Unavailable pool in sphsgminer?

EDIT: You're showing up on the list of active miners
ah, my computers at home can connect, just not my farm. Probably the route at my farm doesn't allow port 4444 (strange though because I'm pretty sure I used 4444 before).

Too bad I lost my router password, can't modify it through teamspeak without that little sticker on the router lol

I assume there is no alternate ports?

I'll set up an alternate port for you now. Would 10000 be ok?
Sure let's try that. (Don't have access to the open ports, but 4444 is the only port I haven't been able to connect to yet).

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OmarGsPools

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 07:32:15 PM

Port 10000 should be available now. If you have any ports in mind that you know you can connect to just let me know and I can set that port up for you.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
matauc12

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 07:34:37 PM

Success, thanks. Switching a part of my farm to this pool. And if all is dandy, my full farm in the next few days.
matauc12

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 07:46:45 PM

Oh, btw, I know the frontend is brand new, so, I don't know if you're aware, but there is no way to monitor miners activity (my workers page doesn't show miners as active, but you just confirmed you see me and I see work sent). And I'm sure a pool stats is in the works? Or is it already and I just couldn't find it.

Ps, nice job all around on your whole pools work.  And thanks for bringing the first (I think) x11 multipool. Great for hiro!
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 08:14:44 PM

This will become just as much of a disservice to HIRO as it will be for the coins/ ALTS, dumped by the pool. Many/most do not think favourably of multi pools. HIRO's image will suffer because of that.

You forgot to mention how you will achieve the 30% if the price increases.
<<<---- still waiting on an answer...

Remember peeps... if its too good to be true..  Wink

wow, ok, so your point of view is plainly clear, you obviously have an agenda. either that or you're clinically retarded.

since when does a multipool which buys that one coin not act favorably towards the coin, are you even sure what you're talking about?

I was in on the very genesis of the development of the first multipool for Blackcoin, i was in IRC when Radiostatic had his meltdown and gave the reigns to Legion development. I helped gnu_user test the database of the new multipool one late night after another. and do you remember how "favorably" that affected BC's price? going from 500 satoshis to 30,000, peaking at around 90,000.

so do us all a favor and stop spreading FUD. or do your homework and learn what it is that you're actually talking about.

and by the way, has anyone seen the increased activity today on the trading price on mintpal? it's broken 400 sat and looks to keep on climbing. take a peek at those buy orders stacking up. about to be a fun time for the real #1 x11 coin. (which doesn't have any darksend BS feature that will only backfire when it gets banned from all major exchanges)

Afraid of a little scrutiny ? You coinraper you..  Kiss

The poor noobs have no idea what it is they're mining ! lol

http://blackcoinpool.com/pool-stats

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 08:19:04 PM

Honestly guys.. what the fuck is going on here !?

Why is everyone soo content to let "big bro" wipe our asses for us ?

This is NOT what cryptos were meant to be.

OmarGsPools

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 08:47:05 PM

This will become just as much of a disservice to HIRO as it will be for the coins/ ALTS, dumped by the pool. Many/most do not think favourably of multi pools. HIRO's image will suffer because of that.

wow, ok, so your point of view is plainly clear, you obviously have an agenda. either that or you're clinically retarded.

since when does a multipool which buys that one coin not act favorably towards the coin, are you even sure what you're talking about?

I was in on the very genesis of the development of the first multipool for Blackcoin, i was in IRC when Radiostatic had his meltdown and gave the reigns to Legion development. I helped gnu_user test the database of the new multipool one late night after another. and do you remember how "favorably" that affected BC's price? going from 500 satoshis to 30,000, peaking at around 90,000.

so do us all a favor and stop spreading FUD. or do your homework and learn what it is that you're actually talking about.

and by the way, has anyone seen the increased activity today on the trading price on mintpal? it's broken 400 sat and looks to keep on climbing. take a peek at those buy orders stacking up. about to be a fun time for the real #1 x11 coin. (which doesn't have any darksend BS feature that will only backfire when it gets banned from all major exchanges)

That picture is from the blackcoinpool and I intend on keeping things anonymous for what coin we are mining to not tip other multipools and decrease the profitability.

As for the achieve 30% question I'm not too sure what you mean. If you can clarify your statement I can see if I can address your question.

Also about the statistics page it is currently in development. I intend on showing shares submitted, active workers along with their respective hashrates.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
djslick
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 09:05:03 PM

ROFL

you're really new to this whole multipool thing aren't you? well then i'll try to not be a huge dick and actually help educate you. profit-switching multipools have been around for a long time, check poolpicker.eu for a list of the top ones. these pools never reveal what coin they're actually mining. this is common practise. to the uneducated in such things, the knee-jerk reaction is: "WTF SECRET? SCAM! BULLSHIT! etc"

however if you just stop for a moment and think, there's a perfectly valid reason why the best multipools don't reveal to the public what coin they're mining at the time that they're mining it, it's simple! cause it's their own proprietary secret sauce! if they broadcasted what coin their algorithms have deemed to be the most profitable, then EVERYONE could just switch to that coin themself, and make their own profit! why even use the multipool? not to mention that competing multipools (of which there are many) could simply "steal" the coin and mine it themselves.

this again overlooks the main problem, which is that the minute everyone else starts mining your super profitable coin, it STOP BECOMING PROFITABLE! multipools have a vested interest in not revealing their secret formula to the public so that their profitable coins they've picked to mine, for their miners, REMAINS profitable!

no i'm not afraid of scrutiny, are you?

think twice before labeling a whole group "noobs who don't even know what they're mining" before revealing your own ignorance about how this all works xD

*** STUMP THE TRUMP *** SPURN THE BERN *** VOTE BILLARY! ***
-= www.Billary.rocks | https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1439754 =-
djslick
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 03:35:47 AM

well anyways, haters aside, this seems to be  the most promising #2 coin for X11, and the train hasn't yet sailed on it, so i'll probably mine until the next x11 project steps up.

MemoryShock

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 03:40:00 AM

Just heard about this from a friend...I haven't had a chance to read the whole thread but it seems like progress and lack of progress.  Which seems par the course perhaps?

Don't know but if someone can provide a modest synopsis I'll keep reading...

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 04:04:45 AM

I know an early adopter parasite when I see one.

The pool OPs must also be noobs because the reported timestamp and hash will, with a little knowhow, reveal the blockchain in question.

Why would they be watching eachother when all they have to do is monitor each coin's hashrate, block count and difficulty ?

This is a gimmik and an excuse to keep the hand held newbs in the dark while they chase your "30% more HIRO" pipe dream.

djslick
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 04:30:03 AM

The pool OPs must also be noobs because the reported timestamp and hash will, with a little knowhow, reveal the blockchain in question.

Why would they be watching eachother when all they have to do is monitor each coin's hashrate, block count and difficulty ?

This is a gimmik and an excuse to keep the hand held newbs in the dark while they chase your "30% more HIRO" pipe dream.

you're a plague on this thread, your poor grammar and subpar intellect are not welcome here.

so if it's so easy to make a multipool, then why don't you make one yourself? i swear, it's funny how ignorance can appear so bullish.

you defy all logic, you don't read what anyone has taken the time to try to explain to you, you just sit in a corner of shit and throw feces at anyone dumb enough to give you a second glance.

and since WHEN is it bad for a coin to have a real service like a multipool? is anyone forcing you to use it? can you not just mine HIRO the same as people have been doing for weeks now? what the hell is your point? YES! profit-switching multipools can OFTEN lead to higher profits of that one coin, it's WELL DOCUMENTED. step 1, learn to read, step 2, do your homework.

HIRO seems like a great alternative to DRK after taking a look at all the other X11 candidates. If you're not aboard the HIRO train, you're missing out. Also, i just found out about HIRO today, and bought some TODAY. call me a liar. lol I fucking WISH i was an early adopter!!! xD man i woulda mined the living bejesus out of this coin. oh well, it's still pretty small compared to what it's shaping up to be.

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 05:06:26 AM

you're a plague on this thread, your poor grammar and subpar intellect are not welcome here.

so if it's so easy to make a multipool, then why don't you make one yourself? i swear, it's funny how ignorance can appear so bullish.

you defy all logic, you don't read what anyone has taken the time to try to explain to you, you just sit in a corner of shit and throw feces at anyone dumb enough to give you a second glance.

and since WHEN is it bad for a coin to have a real service like a multipool? is anyone forcing you to use it? can you not just mine HIRO the same as people have been doing for weeks now? what the hell is your point? YES! profit-switching multipools can OFTEN lead to higher profits of that one coin, it's WELL DOCUMENTED. step 1, learn to read, step 2, do your homework.

HIRO seems like a great alternative to DRK after taking a look at all the other X11 candidates. If you're not aboard the HIRO train, you're missing out. Also, i just found out about HIRO today, and bought some TODAY. call me a liar. lol I fucking WISH i was an early adopter!!! xD man i woulda mined the living bejesus out of this coin. oh well, it's still pretty small compared to what it's shaping up to be.

Your indignant response is helping others validate the views and concerns I've expressed here. ( Am I sounding smarter now ? Roll Eyes )

p.s. Fuck the inbred queen's english and your elitest douchebag attitude.  Kiss

djslick
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 06:11:01 AM

Your indignant response is helping others validate the views and concerns I've expressed here. ( Am I sounding smarter now ? Roll Eyes )

p.s. Fuck the inbred queen's english and your elitest douchebag attitude.  Kiss

so far your views have no merit. you have not backed up anything you've said except spreading FUD.

and you really really really just don't understand what a multipool is, what it does, or it's purpose here... much the same i'm wondering about you.

really i'm the fool for trying to engage you, sorry you can't understand a simple concept like what a profit-switching multipool is.

/end engagement

Marco1d87

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:34:16 AM

A good concept, it feels good, worth the investment
oknast

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:29:42 AM

A good concept, it feels good, worth the investment

The price today will go to 520....
Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 09:01:43 AM

Almost 200 Mh/s on Hiropool !

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 09:09:06 AM

An interesting discussion has been started by Real_GM about a Hirocoin eCommerce team.
Please, join in !

https://www.hirocoin.org/forum/index.php?topic=151.msg1090#new

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
c-cex
Legendary

Activity: 1498

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 10:34:42 AM

Added for voting at C-CEX.com exchange:
https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
Altcoin Agent

Activity: 798

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:15:25 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2014, 02:56:09 PM by Altcoin Agent

Here's a sneak preview of what I'm working on for the contest :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNtcBA2qqPc&feature=youtu.be

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: