Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:05:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Privacy Centric Projects  (Read 153 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
Crave-Community Project (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 11:09:04 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2019, 04:08:59 AM by Crave-Community Project

Some have said that privacy centric projects may find themselves at a disadvantage in the crypto space. But it would appear to be that more and more people are becoming inclined to protect their sense of privacy and anonymity. Monero has been around for some time and remains a strong contender in the space regarding privacy centrism. Projects, like, Dash, Grin, PIVX, Crave, Zcoin, and others who provide the option to maintain users privacy and anonymity in such a changing and quickly evolving new paradigm of global interaction appear to not be at a disadvantage, but on the cusp of optimal potentiality.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
K4C

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 11:57:12 AM

I recently saw an article that was saying that Cryptocurrencies would soon be banned in India and in my mind, I just laughed, thanks to privacy oriented projects, it wouldn't really make a difference if governments decide to ban their citizens from using Cryptocurrencies because thanks to decentralisation and privacy, they can do whatever they want and nobody would know, long live privacy coins.

Crave-Community Project (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 08:50:13 AM

Indeed, privacy and anonymity should always be an option for those who choose it.
iASIC

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

AMA BCT

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 09:25:27 AM

I think these are important coins to increase the ecosystem in the crypto market. I know that a lot of people use money like Monero and Zcash to launder money. But that's a core part of crypto.
I really like this and the government doesn't know who we are and what we are trading.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: