Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:33:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Got Scammed by ripplecanavari of Turkish Local forum.  (Read 942 times)
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 03:01:32 AM

This pretty much comes down to a double scam honestly. The OP tried sending 1 kind of token and pass it off as another, while the receiver just took the token and disappeared.

They are practically the same thing though. The official website states that they can be converted to each other via the app and OP seemed to make it clear that ripplecanavari had to download the Infinitus app to store the tokens/credits. Did he ever mention that he was giving the ERC20 version?

taking a break - expect delayed responses

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4425

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 03:29:44 AM

This pretty much comes down to a double scam honestly. The OP tried sending 1 kind of token and pass it off as another, while the receiver just took the token and disappeared.

They are practically the same thing though. The official website states that they can be converted to each other via the app and OP seemed to make it clear that ripplecanavari had to download the Infinitus app to store the tokens/credits. Did he ever mention that he was giving the ERC20 version?

He agreed to offer me the loan but I need some small collateral as a symbolism if 10$ or 20$, but I responded negative. I just told him I have Infinitus tokens listed on Coinmarketcap in my mobile app ready to be integrated to ERC 20 token so I will sell them, a Total of 1500 INF worth 900 USD.

You're correct, saved him there I suppose.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
oseikuf44 (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 02:37:13 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2019, 03:27:12 AM by oseikuf44

This pretty much comes down to a double scam honestly. The OP tried sending 1 kind of token and pass it off as another, while the receiver just took the token and disappeared. (Corrected by Darkstar_)

They both deserve a tag IMO and will receive 1 from me. Even if the situation is resolved I do not believe the tag on the OP should be removed as he is trying to deceive users when trading. Dishonest trading should be tagged period. (OP tag removed)

On a side note, If users would be smart and use escrow, we wouldn't be reading this thread. Although it cannot be enforced, escrow should be a must. Why risk 100s of dollars possibly when you can pay a .5%-3% fee and trade safely?
I disagree that I tried to deceive user when trading. I made it clear to him, I am holding the tokens for future when conversion takes place before I sell. I noticed he quickly joined the telegram group, did his research and find potentials of the coins before pursuing with his tricks. If I had a diabolic motive, I wouldn't have sent my token first.
oseikuf44 (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 02:49:09 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2019, 03:26:16 AM by oseikuf44

I have not been active in the forum for about 1 week.

First of all, this person sent me an infc token(0 value scam shit) not inf token.

This person asked me for money, saying that he would send me an inf token and I accepted.

Price came quite affordable.But he asked me to download an application.So I downloaded the app.

He sent me 1000 infc credits.And he claimed that they had the same value as inf.

I did some research on the forum and the telegram, and I found that the token was scam, worthless.

I told this person. He did not accept. I deleted the worthless scam application and blocked the person.

And he threatened to kill me with voodoo magic.LOL

Then I saw this title and downloaded this scam worthless application again. Screenshots to share.

downloaded  again   https://imgur.com/yt5k99F

although I never touched the tokens that this person sent  but balance 0 looks   https://imgur.com/68al6Eb

This is proof I didn't touch the tokens he sent.(because this app and stupid project pure scam)       https://imgur.com/7ObZyOq

If you want additional screenshots on the subject, Just say it.I just downloaded it this is a useless cheat app  for this topic.

I didn't touch any tokens in it, but the balance looks 0. Also, I can't use the balance in it because it has no value.

Best regards.

You are professional scammer and bad trader that shouldn't be entertain at all. If the coins are scam coins why didn't you resend it back and you decided to delete it and blocked me? Whiles I was waiting for you to fulfill your part.
I can delete my app and  download it 100 times but the moment I put in the email and password I registered with, all balance and every transactions will resurface. Any interested person can contact the team about this. This scammer has downloaded the app and log on with different email and put up a screenshots of 0 balance to deceive us.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: