Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:02:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️  (Read 8166 times)
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 01:20:44 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2019, 04:04:19 PM by mprep

In what period of time after the end of sales do you think you will get 1st profits? I think this information will be very interesting for everyone here.

I am not sure.  As for paying out the dividend on the sale of prepaid credit (Utility Tokens)  depending on how much is sold we could do it monthly or quaterly.

As for the profits on the clinics themselves.  It depends on how much is raised and how many clinics we can open within the first 6 to 12 months.

I believe within the first year but I also try to be pragmatic about this.  Here is our 5 year projection which will give you insight.  When you see a negative in the first year, that will be covered by the money raised in the offering.  Also it shows how many clinics will be open each year.

NOTE: This is based on raising at least $10Million in the offering.

These are only projections and should not be considered guaranteed financial projections.

Talking about clinics, will you buy existing ones and than re-equip them to fit your needs or you want to build them by yourselves?

On this image I've found building rent and office rent. I'm not sure if they mean same, but I think that they will rent the space.

Please look closely.  You will see that building rent is under the Canine Cancer Centers.  Which is the cost for renting the buildings PER CLINIC.   Office Rent is for the corporate office. 

Kind Regards
Gary

For anyone new to this ANN thread I recommend you read all the previous posts.  There were a lot of great questions asked and I gave a lot of information in the responses that can give you insight into the project.

Kind Regards
Gary
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Piastr

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 07:07:22 AM

well, there won't be a point to buy tokens, if you will need to spend 20% from treatment cost for this, right? So, I think, that clients will be offered with several stages of discount. This is how I'd do it.

They do not need to spend 20% more.  They get a 20% discount so saving $800 on a $4000 bill is a pretty good incentive to buy the Utility Token.  Non Crypto people might not know what a Utility Token but will know what a Pre Paid Credit is and they will be marketed as both depending on where they are marketed.

Gary

Yes, that is clear. But I asked how many Utility tokens clients would need to buy to get 20% discount. I thought that you would offer them some kind of a scale. For example, 100 tokens - 10% discount, 200 tokens - 20% discount.

ValeraGolyb

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 08:00:31 AM

Talking about clinics, will you buy existing ones and than re-equip them to fit your needs or you want to build them by yourselves?

At first to save money we make just rent a building and build out the clinic within it.

Thank you for the answer. The first column on the image shows spendings for 2019 year, 3 clinics including. But your sales will be closed in the end of this year. Even if you will close the hard cap faster, will you have enough time to do everything you wanted to do in this year?

Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 08:54:32 AM

In what period of time after the end of sales do you think you will get 1st profits? I think this information will be very interesting for everyone here.

I am not sure.  As for paying out the dividend on the sale of prepaid credit (Utility Tokens)  depending on how much is sold we could do it monthly or quaterly.

As for the profits on the clinics themselves.  It depends on how much is raised and how many clinics we can open within the first 6 to 12 months.

I believe within the first year but I also try to be pragmatic about this.  Here is our 5 year projection which will give you insight.  When you see a negative in the first year, that will be covered by the money raised in the offering.  Also it shows how many clinics will be open each year.

NOTE: This is based on raising at least $10Million in the offering.

These are only projections and should not be considered guaranteed financial projections.

On this image I've found building rent and office rent. I'm not sure if they mean same, but I think that they will rent the space.

Please look closely.  You will see that building rent is under the Canine Cancer Centers.  Which is the cost for renting the buildings PER CLINIC.   Office Rent is for the corporate office. 

Kind Regards
Gary

As I thought. I just couldn't understand why there were 2 rents. Now it is clear. I think it is a right decision to rent the space in the very beggining of your business.

Kiriya

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 09:40:43 AM

well, there won't be a point to buy tokens, if you will need to spend 20% from treatment cost for this, right? So, I think, that clients will be offered with several stages of discount. This is how I'd do it.

They do not need to spend 20% more.  They get a 20% discount so saving $800 on a $4000 bill is a pretty good incentive to buy the Utility Token.  Non Crypto people might not know what a Utility Token but will know what a Pre Paid Credit is and they will be marketed as both depending on where they are marketed.

Gary

As I understand, the drag you are using can be found in any hospital of any country, right? Are you planning to sell rights for using your method to other clinics?

Piastr

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 10:06:47 AM

Gary

As I understand, the drag you are using can be found in any hospital of any country, right? Are you planning to sell rights for using your method to other clinics?

IT is a great idea. As this method is well-known in China, it really can be very interesting for other onco clinics all around the world.

Kiriya

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 10:47:32 AM

Gary

IT is a great idea. As this method is well-known in China, it really can be very interesting for other onco clinics all around the world.

I think so to. In fact, they just need several loud news about their method's success, and they will get tons of offers.

Piastr

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 11:51:58 AM

Gary

I think so to. In fact, they just need several loud news about their method's success, and they will get tons of offers.

Yeah, tis way of fundraising can bring them much more money than STO including pre-sale. But they still need some start capital right now.

ValeraGolyb

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 12:19:01 PM

Gary

Yeah, tis way of fundraising can bring them much more money than STO including pre-sale. But they still need some start capital right now.

If their method of cancer treatment is really so revolutional as they say, they can even be nominated to Noble Award. They just need to show theirselves to the world.

Piastr

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 12:54:55 PM

Gary

If their method of cancer treatment is really so revolutional as they say, they can even be nominated to Noble Award. They just need to show theirselves to the world.

As Garyn, the CEO of AdSana, says, their method is revolutionary. They use special drug that kills cancer cells, but doesn't do so much damage to the body of client. So, I think it is revolutionary too.

Piastr

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 01:50:47 PM

Hello team! Your article has been posted on Krown (https://krown.io/story/ad-sana-corporation-a-medium) Make sure to upvote your link!

as for me, I wouldn't call 3 sentences an article. What is the reason, why you've posted it on Medium? I think, if you want people to know more about the project, you should write a real article with a lot of details.

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 03:12:51 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2019, 04:04:37 PM by mprep

Hello team! Your article has been posted on Krown (https://krown.io/story/ad-sana-corporation-a-medium) Make sure to upvote your link!

as for me, I wouldn't call 3 sentences an article. What is the reason, why you've posted it on Medium? I think, if you want people to know more about the project, you should write a real article with a lot of details.

You are right Piastr.  I did not post that article.  Someone else did.  If they would have interviewed me or texted me, I would have given them more info if they wanted.  We do have a medium account and I did post an article.  Here is our account link https://medium.com/@sto_8048

I have been trying to understand Medium and Reddit and how to post  articles properly.  When I get home tomorrow evening from the trip I am on, I will spend more time trying to understand our Medium and Reddit accounts.

Gary

[

You are correct Kiriya, we need to get the word out.  And for that we need to be posting articles and information to as many places as possible.  Any suggestions on where to put our information would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards
Gary

Thank you for the answer. The first column on the image shows spendings for 2019 year, 3 clinics including. But your sales will be closed in the end of this year. Even if you will close the hard cap faster, will you have enough time to do everything you wanted to do in this year?

Those financials are projections of what would have happened if we started when I created that back in June.  They are not exact.  But perhaps I should change the periods to just show year 1 thru year 5.  I will work on that.

Gary

Gary

Yes, that is clear. But I asked how many Utility tokens clients would need to buy to get 20% discount. I thought that you would offer them some kind of a scale. For example, 100 tokens - 10% discount, 200 tokens - 20% discount.

If you look at my answer Piastr, the math shows that the discount ends up being to scale.  In my example of the treatment costing $4000 and someone only had $2000 of pre pay credits.  That means they pay $2000 in cash and paying $2000 in credits. This shows they only had a discount on half of the total cost, with the 20% discount on only $2000, which means that they ended up with 10% discount.  Half of the 20% discount because they only had half of the cost in pre paid credits. 

Hope that make sense
Gary
Piastr

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 04:16:20 PM

You are right Piastr.  I did not post that article.  Someone else did.  If they would have interviewed me or texted me, I would have given them more info if they wanted.  We do have a medium account and I did post an article.  Here is our account link https://medium.com/@sto_8048

I have been trying to understand Medium and Reddit and how to post  articles properly.  When I get home tomorrow evening from the trip I am on, I will spend more time trying to understand our Medium and Reddit accounts.

Gary

I think that this "article" was published in order to get followers on their medium account. I don't have any other explanation. But still it is good that people see this project and think that it is good.

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 04:42:20 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2019, 04:05:07 PM by mprep

I think that this "article" was published in order to get followers on their medium account. I don't have any other explanation. But still it is good that people see this project and think that it is good.

How can I find out who posted it so I can send them more info to post.

Gary

[

I firmly believe that Dr. Tsang could receive that for this treatment.

Gary

Gary

Right now we are going to stick to our clinic but we fully know we cannot treat all people or dogs with cancer.  Here are some stats.  1 out of 4 dogs will get cancer.  There are 89 million dogs in the US alone.  That means at anytime 21 plus million dogs could have cancer.  There ar 6 million new cases of cancer in dogs each in the US.  So we could have 100 of our clinics and we could not treat them all.  In the world there are 13.5 million new cases of cancer in people so again with 100 clinics for people we could not treat them all.  So we will at sometime license out the treatment.

Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 04:51:35 PM

Gary

If I would be on their place, I would meet some big medician forums in order to introduce this method to the mankind.

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 04:57:56 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2019, 04:05:25 PM by mprep

I wanted to share something with all of you that will show why most Veterianarian Clinic will be referring their patients to us instead of treating the dog with chemotherapy like they have been doing in the past.

As of December 31, 2019 at Midnight, a new compliant protocol that all Veterinarians, their staff and their facility must have takes effect. They must be in compliance with it by then if not they will be fined and can lose their license. It is called USP <800>.  This is specifically for using injectable chemotherapy which is what we use.  Any Veterianarian Clinice that plans to use injectable chemotherapy to treat dogs with cancer must make their clinic compliant.  The cost of equipment in each facility is around $200,000 or more.  So many Vet clinics will not be able to afford that cost.  Each of OUR Canine Cancer Centers will be FULLY COMPLIANT.  This means more Vet clinics will have to refer their patients to us insuring that we will have a lot of referrals.

Hello! What you will do with all cryptocurrency raised on the sale? Will you hold it or will you sell it immediately?

The way Prime Trust’s escrow account service works is that they convert all cryptocurrency to USD within 24 hours.

Which is fine because our goal is with all the money raised to it to opening clinics and the working capital needed to run them until they become self sustaining clinics and then profit producing clinics.

Gary

And will you do with unsold tokens if there will be any? Will you burn them or will you save them for other activities?

Keep them in AdSana Treasury.
Kiriya

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 05:38:12 PM

Hello! What you will do with all cryptocurrency raised on the sale? Will you hold it or will you sell it immediately?

The way Prime Trust’s escrow account service works is that they convert all cryptocurrency to USD within 24 hours.

Which is fine because our goal is with all the money raised to it to opening clinics and the working capital needed to run them until they become self sustaining clinics and then profit producing clinics.

Gary

I see. I've asked, because some project's don't convert cryptocurrency into USD immediatelly. They are hoping that cryptocurrency's price will raise and they will gain more money.

Piastr

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 06:00:37 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2019, 04:05:41 PM by mprep

How can I find out who posted it so I can send them more info to post.

Gary

I don't know. Try to contact them via this forum or via Medium. I don't think that this account will check this thread once more, because they usually are used for such spam.

Gary

I see. I've asked, because some project's don't convert cryptocurrency into USD immediatelly. They are hoping that cryptocurrency's price will raise and they will gain more money.

Yeah, and many of them have lost all their money at the beginning of 2018 year. I remember situations when projects opened new sales after that.

Vesna

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 06:30:25 PM

I wanted to share something with all of you that will show why most Veterianarian Clinic will be referring their patients to us instead of treating the dog with chemotherapy like they have been doing in the past.

As of December 31, 2019 at Midnight, a new compliant protocol that all Veterinarians, their staff and their facility must have takes effect. They must be in compliance with it by then if not they will be fined and can lose their license. It is called USP <800>.  This is specifically for using injectable chemotherapy which is what we use.  Any Veterianarian Clinice that plans to use injectable chemotherapy to treat dogs with cancer must make their clinic compliant.  The cost of equipment in each facility is around $200,000 or more.  So many Vet clinics will not be able to afford that cost.  Each of OUR Canine Cancer Centers will be FULLY COMPLIANT.  This means more Vet clinics will have to refer their patients to us insuring that we will have a lot of referrals.

Interesting! Will you pay to those Vet clinics for their references? If yes, what currency will you use, USD or your Security token?
Kiriya

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 06:58:58 PM

Gary

Yeah, and many of them have lost all their money at the beginning of 2018 year. I remember situations when projects opened new sales after that.

I remember that too. That's why I've asked devs about this. I'm glad, that they understand that cryptocurrencies are very volatile and it is not a good idea to keep all your money in crypto.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: