Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:59:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️  (Read 8166 times)
ulfa21fall

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2019, 06:50:36 PM

Hello. I am interested in one simple question. Why are there so many dogs in America that get cancer ?! I myself lived in Europe for a long time, during my life I had the opportunity to get a few dogs. All my relatives and friends are avid dog lovers. But I have never met such a problem with us.
Or you had a very good veterinarian, environment, camphor climate and a bit of luck. Or you just didn't know that.

*Link Removed*
  *Link Removed*

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2019, 08:15:30 PM

If is protected by our property trade secrets but it will get out.  But think about it.  It is being used in 26 hospitals in China but not of the Oncologist in practices are using it.  Why because it does not make a lot of money for them.  The is the main reason people won't use it.  And the other reason is that we have the inventor of the treatment as one of the Founders and the Chief Science Officer and part of Adsana.  So where would you want to go.  To the place where the inventor is overseeing everything or at some place where they learned about it but are basically guess if something out of the ordinary happens.
that is, you work on the principle-as is. I don't know what to call it...patent or ownership. But your company doesn't have that? Usually people tend to legally protect their inventions and discoveries at least I think so. And if this method is really so good it would give an opportunity for its wide application.

We own the treatment. And we have it as a proprietary treatment but it is a process we use of several already FDA approved and patented drugs.   But we will be fine.
artdor

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 08:51:28 PM

This question was addressed to another interlocutor. But you explained it much better. I wish you success in promoting and raising money for your project. Good luck to Gary.

Thank you artdor.  I hope for success also.

Gary
[/quote] Well, Gary, how much money have you already raised? Or is it forbidden to disclose this information? Thank you for answer.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitinka

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 12:25:37 AM

I think that Gary  is a very great man who has acted nobly. There are very few people in the world who really put their whole soul and all their efforts to help pets.
But is this really a noble cause ?! I believe that this is a very good way to make money, because it’s very a pity for a nice little dog, and how not to help him))
There's nothing wrong with making money. The main thing that people do not break laws and generally accepted moral norms. But opinions about the amount of earnings and their compliance with the work done can be different.
Yes. There is nothing wrong with that. Therefore, our task as a crypto community is to support useful projects like ADSANA.
I, too, be part of the project. Therefore, I invested part of the free money in the project. Yes, this is not as much as I wanted, but I could help with what I could.
This is not so important. The main thing is that the project has its own active command staff, which you can rely on. Out of people like you, a community usually forms.
farraddy

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 09:19:33 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2019, 01:37:02 PM by farraddy

Hello. I am interested in one simple question. Why are there so many dogs in America that get cancer ?! I myself lived in Europe for a long time, during my life I had the opportunity to get a few dogs. All my relatives and friends are avid dog lovers. But I have never met such a problem with us.
I also did not know that there is such problem in dogs and is quite acute. It is good that people have not left this problem aside and even use advanced methods of treatment.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
hizzy

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 11:13:06 AM

Or you had a very good veterinarian, environment, camphor climate and a bit of luck. Or you just didn't know that.
   Most people who have dogs do not even suspect that their pet is sick. After all, there are different stages of the disease.
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 12:49:10 PM

Need to the dog was under the supervision of a vet. In some countries, the veterinary service is well developed, but there are many countries where dog owners visit a veterinary clinic only in exceptional cases, often belated

nerttor

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 02:06:16 PM

I also did not know that there is such problem in dogs and is quite acute. It is good that people have not left this problem aside and even use advanced methods of treatment.
I heard somewhere that sharks don't get cancer ever. Sharks have some kind of natural mechanism that prevents cancer cells from being born. even research is underway in this direction to try to understand this natural mechanism and make a cure.

annajacob92

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 03:45:22 PM

How much money and time will you need to open 1 clinic of a day hospital in Europe?
Answer United

Activity: 160
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 05:56:47 PM

How much money and time will you need to open 1 clinic of a day hospital in Europe?
I think that the project has a place in the market. A very worthy idea, but difficult for people who do not have dogs and do not understand the whole problem that dog owners face.
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 07:10:12 PM

I think that Gary  is a very great man who has acted nobly. There are very few people in the world who really put their whole soul and all their efforts to help pets.
But is this really a noble cause ?! I believe that this is a very good way to make money, because it’s very a pity for a nice little dog, and how not to help him))
There's nothing wrong with making money. The main thing that people do not break laws and generally accepted moral norms. But opinions about the amount of earnings and their compliance with the work done can be different.
Yes. There is nothing wrong with that. Therefore, our task as a crypto community is to support useful projects like ADSANA.
I, too, be part of the project. Therefore, I invested part of the free money in the project. Yes, this is not as much as I wanted, but I could help with what I could.
This is not so important. The main thing is that the project has its own active command staff, which you can rely on. Out of people like you, a community usually forms.
Thanks for the nice words. Indeed, a community is formed from people like us, you are right. If there is no support, then ADsana will not realize his bright ideas and dreams.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
artdor

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 08:40:01 PM

As practice shows, cancer in animals is quite common. I think everything because people with cancer have become more frequent. The environment is worse, chemicals in the air and the environment. All of these factors have made cancer even more common.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 08:49:29 PM

As practice shows, cancer in animals is quite common. I think everything because people with cancer have become more frequent. The environment is worse, chemicals in the air and the environment. All of these factors have made cancer even more common.

In this regard, this project is just timely to address this growing problem.  Tongue But I am curious what would be the success rate of this treatment when they are in full blast mode of operation? And if they will make this life long mission to serve the animal species.
Stakeey

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 08:58:48 PM

Is this technology patented ?
bitinka

Activity: 283

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 09:47:09 PM

I think that the project has a place in the market. A very worthy idea, but difficult for people who do not have dogs and do not understand the whole problem that dog owners face.
I think if there are dog lovers among the forum users and they want to support the project, then this will be a significant help for STO.
I3arni

Activity: 616

HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 08:50:23 AM

Such projects should be supported by the state. After all, they are struggling with serious problems that concern the entire community.
farraddy

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 09:20:05 AM

It is possible that this is so. Dogs live alongside man, eat a similar food even if it made specifically for dogs. Environmental exposure is also harmful to dogs especially in cities.

paxswerr

Merit: 12

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 10:13:29 AM

Such projects should be supported by the state. After all, they are struggling with serious problems that concern the entire community.
It's probably all about money. I don't know US laws but probably veterinary services there are completely private. And if you mean applying this treatment to people, Gary hopes so, too. But it's not that simple.
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2019, 01:48:08 PM

I agree with a colleague. Such global problems cannot be solved with so little funding. Here the help of the state or the world fund for the fight against cancer is needed. Well, you understand what I mean.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
defyance

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 02:46:55 PM

Do not forget about the bureaucracy. How you will need effort, time, etc. to get funding? And not the fact that it can be done through state structures or world funds.

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: