Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:23:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️  (Read 8166 times)
Alexxo

Activity: 309
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 06:23:06 PM

A I see project conducts STO and offers security tokens. Now it is very rare when security tokens sell during STO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Enyanha

Activity: 286

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 06:26:21 PM

I agree that 90$ is not a lot of money. But profits may have to wait several years. And the profit will be proportional to the number of tokens you have and probably it will not be such a big profit if you bought only on $90. In General, different people will evaluate the project and the possibility of buying tokens in different ways.

Cryptocurrency market is very volatility now and it is too much dependent from the market conditions.

Now cryptocurrency market raise and a lot experts predict that it will continue to rise. It mean that the price of many different tokens will raise too.

▂▅▆▇█ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ELECTRONIC-OIL ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ █▇▆▅▂
▂▅▆▇█ Production and sale of industrial equipment for mining digital currency █▇▆▅▂ 
▂▅▆▇█ ◕ YOUTUBE ◕ ██ ◕  ██ ◕ electronic-oil.com ◕   ██ ◕  ██ ◕ BITCOINTALK ◕ █▇▆▅▂
farraddy

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 06:53:57 PM

I agree that 90$ is not a lot of money. But profits may have to wait several years. And the profit will be proportional to the number of tokens you have and probably it will not be such a big profit if you bought only on $90. In General, different people will evaluate the project and the possibility of buying tokens in different ways.

Cryptocurrency market is very volatility now and it is too much dependent from the market conditions.
I meant tokens of this particular project. They do not plan to use this token for speculative trading. It is rather the shares of the company on which the profit will be distributed.. of course if all goes well

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 07:32:03 PM

I have read different posts above in this thread, and someone didn't even know that dogs could have cancer. I didn't know it either but now I know how common this disease is among our pets.

Yes, They do have cancer and even other animals might have that kind of disease aswell. Good thing there's project like this that focus on animal disease . It's best if they will not just focus on Cancer, there are other disease that is also Fatal for dogs like Parvovirus which is airborne and more contagious.

That's right, this disease name Parvovirus is the top disease that our pet dogs can have if they don't get vaccinated, they can have liked this and it's very deadly. But what good on this project they are focusing cancer treatment, both humans and dogs it has a good purpose in both and it can even help more.

Exactly! This will be a medical breakthrough for both human and animals. And this kind of project deserves all the support it can get morally and financially. And its good for investors to invest in this project at this early development phase. It will sure be profitable once all their plan is done accordingly.

Their concept is really good but the problem I think is if they will going to get that support easily because it's really a big concept. Maybe most of the people or investors will think that they will wait for the result first before making some investment in it but it's also good to be an early bird. Let's see if they can really make it on top.
Of course, any investment is a risk, and the investor understands what he is doing. No one can guarantee a quick result and return on investment. Therefore, it must be understood. Perhaps when there is some report on the work done, then collecting the remaining funds will not be difficult.

Agree, The more works that they have done the more trust and investors they will get because it will boost the people trust in their project. And they should really follow their own plan for the developments of the project.
This is normal. People are used to seeing what they can see and touch. As soon as the first clinic for dogs is opened, I am sure there will be no end from investors.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 07:53:49 PM

I have read different posts above in this thread, and someone didn't even know that dogs could have cancer. I didn't know it either but now I know how common this disease is among our pets.

Yes, They do have cancer and even other animals might have that kind of disease aswell. Good thing there's project like this that focus on animal disease . It's best if they will not just focus on Cancer, there are other disease that is also Fatal for dogs like Parvovirus which is airborne and more contagious.

That's right, this disease name Parvovirus is the top disease that our pet dogs can have if they don't get vaccinated, they can have liked this and it's very deadly. But what good on this project they are focusing cancer treatment, both humans and dogs it has a good purpose in both and it can even help more.

Exactly! This will be a medical breakthrough for both human and animals. And this kind of project deserves all the support it can get morally and financially. And its good for investors to invest in this project at this early development phase. It will sure be profitable once all their plan is done accordingly.

Their concept is really good but the problem I think is if they will going to get that support easily because it's really a big concept. Maybe most of the people or investors will think that they will wait for the result first before making some investment in it but it's also good to be an early bird. Let's see if they can really make it on top.
Of course, any investment is a risk, and the investor understands what he is doing. No one can guarantee a quick result and return on investment. Therefore, it must be understood. Perhaps when there is some report on the work done, then collecting the remaining funds will not be difficult.

Agree, The more works that they have done the more trust and investors they will get because it will boost the people trust in their project. And they should really follow their own plan for the developments of the project.
This is normal. People are used to seeing what they can see and touch. As soon as the first clinic for dogs is opened, I am sure there will be no end from investors.

That's for sure many investors want proof first before they invest in a project. They want to see if the project will run smoothly first before they will gonna decide about it.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 
artdor

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 08:07:41 PM

That's right, they must constantly develop their project and follow their rules so that in the future the project fully meets the expectations of investors

They should maintain or do more developments in their project so that it will people attention and they will start investing in this project. Continues development is very important so that the project will not be able to get left behind by the other projects.
Social media can help the project to get some attention from the investors who wants new currency to invest. Facebook is the popular social media and we can get some of attentions of other investors there.
The mechanic081971 is right. I think need to buy ads on Facebook and Google adsense. Today, thanks to advertising, you can attract new participants and investors to the project.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 09:14:11 PM

Multiple Comments and Responses

Thanks for this great comment because it gives me another chance to remind readers that we are not a typical company within the Cryptocurrency market.

We are not like the ones who never really had a plan, or are still working on their plan or those that did have a great plan had no way of earning revenue from the plan.

We have a solid plan,  it is already in affect.  Dr. Tsang has been using it since 2009.  And we have a very fluid revenue/profit model.  So our SANA token success or not will be based on the revenues and profits of each clinic and how fast we can open more clinics

Now cryptocurrency market raise and a lot experts predict that it will continue to rise. It mean that the price of many different tokens will raise too.

I think the only way some of the tokens can rise is by  having a revenue earning model.  The other have nothing to sustain them.

People are used to seeing what they can see and touch. As soon as the first clinic for dogs is opened, I am sure there will be no end from investors.

Nevsky, you must be talking post 2017 where people bought anything and everything that was called a token. Okay so if we only get funding enough to open 1 or 2 clinics, then yes people will see what happens.  But if we get enough to open 5 or more, IF we need to raise more it will be at a higher token price.  

The mechanic081971 is right. I think need to buy ads on Facebook and Google adsense. Today, thanks to advertising, you can attract new participants and investors to the project.

I have been boosting the FB posts.

alvin345

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 09:27:58 PM

What does this mean for all of you now?  If there is an interested in anyone to invest in the AdSana STO.  I would recommend you do your research and consider doing it now before you miss out on this $.10 USD opportunity.

Thank you for answer, Gary.
There are several aspects for investors. On the one hand, it is the expectation of bitcoin growth and it makes sense to wait for some time and get more tokens, on the other-they may be late to participate in the presale.
As for me, it’s best to wait and then take some actions on the market and move on.
Nthert

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 09:54:21 PM

That's right, they must constantly develop their project and follow their rules so that in the future the project fully meets the expectations of investors

They should maintain or do more developments in their project so that it will people attention and they will start investing in this project. Continues development is very important so that the project will not be able to get left behind by the other projects.
Social media can help the project to get some attention from the investors who wants new currency to invest. Facebook is the popular social media and we can get some of attentions of other investors there.
There is one big minus in the fact that such advertising should be correctly processed, that is, pick up the keys and the right creatives
anth36jian

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 10:27:50 PM

They will see the prospects and start investing in the finished product, but will it be too late?
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 11:02:17 PM

They will see the prospects and start investing in the finished product, but will it be too late?

I won't say it is too late.  I really wanted to get the general public involved but most importantly I want to get the clinics open so if it comes from investment funds I may have to close the offering if I get what is needed
justsimpleram

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2019, 01:19:49 AM

I won't say it is too late.  I really wanted to get the general public involved but most importantly I want to get the clinics open so if it comes from investment funds I may have to close the offering if I get what is needed

I think in this project, there is no time that you will be late or right now is the best thing to participate in because it just start right now they offer a great deal for the investors and great chance also to be part of their great and fresh project.

Jr Member

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 01:50:00 AM

In my personal opinion, $90 is not that really a lot of money if I can see that it's worth investing in the project. But some people might think differently from us specially if they are new in participating in the projects that need investment. Even me when I'm new here I'm afraid to spend even $1 of my money on new projects.

At your service
mechanic081971

Activity: 200

Zaydo

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 07:20:08 AM

I think in this project, there is no time that you will be late or right now is the best thing to participate in because it just start right now they offer a great deal for the investors and great chance also to be part of their great and fresh project.
That's right! 90$ is cheap and it's a good deal for them. And your investment helps the patients too even its cheap but its worth it.

Jr Member
(((    MARTKIST.org    )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No IC
zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 10:25:48 AM

The project team did the right thing by determining a small minimum amount for the purchase of tokens. But we should not forget that the successful development of the project will require a lot of money. Without the involvement of private funds with a lot of money I think can not do.

Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2019, 11:10:31 AM

That's for sure many investors want proof first before they invest in a project. They want to see if the project will run smoothly first before they will gonna decide about it.
I'm afraid that later tokens may not be enough for everyone. Or they will already cost quite different money on the exchange. In any case, every person is free to choose what to do with his money.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 11:11:22 AM

The project team did the right thing by determining a small minimum amount for the purchase of tokens. But we should not forget that the successful development of the project will require a lot of money. Without the involvement of private funds with a lot of money I think can not do.
It seems the project team has some connections among the big investors who don't mind supporting the project. Of course small investors, too, need, but to collect on 90$ can be very long.

justsimpleram

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2019, 11:12:34 AM

[/quote

That's right the team did great because the minimum investment is very affordable so that many people can invest in their project with a great amount of their funds.

Jr Member

farraddy

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 01:42:26 PM

It seems the project team has some connections among the big investors who don't mind supporting the project. Of course small investors, too, need, but to collect on 90$ can be very long.
If rich funds agree to make investments it will be a great help to the project. This would be a good signal for small investors who have not yet decided on their investments.

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 03:19:02 PM

Agree, I think they will not going to give that kind of offer if they are not ready for the development budgets for the project. Because if not it will going to be a big problem in the future once the funds that they have for it now might not cover all the other expenses of it.

At your service
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: