Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:51:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️  (Read 8165 times)
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 06:37:23 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2019, 04:02:10 PM by mprep

Thank you. Will definitely use it.I'm not a resident of US, do I need to pass KYC too or this rules is only for Americans?

Yes Vesna,  KYC and AML rules for all investors no matter where they are from.

Gary

$42 mln is very high cap. In fact, i think it will be very difficult to close it without institutional investors and pools. what are you planning to do to attract them?

Hi Kira,  it states up to $42 Million.  We have a very adaptable business model.  We do not have to raise the full amount. If we raise $3 Million we will immediate go and open between 2 to 3 Canine Cancer Centers in the U.S.  And if that was all we raised, we would be fine.  We would just grow slower as we used the profits to open more clinics.

If we raise $10 Million in the pre-sale.  We will be able to build 5 or more Canine Cancer Centers AND we can open a few human clinics in the Caribbean.  There is another place we could open a human clinic but we cannot say yet because we are in the middle of negotiations right now to put a human clinic in the region.

In fact, if we were to raise the $10 Million in the Pre-Sale, I most likely would delayed the Main Sale and go and open the 5 clinics and a few clinics for people.  Run them for 6 to 9 months, so they show revenue and profit, then I would come back to raise the rest in the Main-Sale.  Because with $42 Million, we could have 10 to 20 Canine Cancer Clinics and just as many clinics for people around the world. And with the profits continue to build more and pay out dividends.

But.... if that was the case and we did indeed raise the $10 Million in the Pre-sale and delayed the Main Sale, I can assure you that the prices of the token for the Main Sale would not be the $0.20 USD price we are showing now.  If we had 6 to 9 months of showing actual revenues and we are showing a profit.  And by then we would be on a exchange. Then the token price would be....  Well again I cannot and will not speculation but the valuation our company would be then be significantly higher which would then increase the price of the tokens significantly.

Kind Regards
Gary
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vesna

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 07:06:18 PM

Thank you. Will definitely use it.I'm not a resident of US, do I need to pass KYC too or this rules is only for Americans?

Yes Vesna,  KYC and AML rules for all investors no matter where they are from.

Gary

AML – Anti Money Laundering, right? It is my 1st time I see it. ) Aren't KYC and AML same? I mean both of them are a verification of user or I misunderstood something?
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 07:19:40 PM

AML – Anti Money Laundering, right? It is my 1st time I see it. ) Aren't KYC and AML same? I mean both of them are a verification of user or I misunderstood something?

Yes Vesna, they are sort of the same.  They are performed at the same time by Prime Trust but KYC is Know Your Customer and AML is Anti Money Laundering. 

Here is a good explanation that I found. 

One way to think of AML is that it refers to the whole framework by which firms seek to avoid money laundering. KYC, meanwhile, is the process of identifying and verifying customers. KYC software and tools are features of the wider AML framework.

KYC is the process of identifying and verifying customers. ... It's common to hear regulated entities talking of their AML regulations, whereas vendors refer more frequently to KYC. Regulated financial institutions and law firms must comply with the most recent AML rules,

Kind Regards
Gary
ValeraGolyb

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 07:49:40 PM

A similar project was from the Russian team in 2018 ( January-February), but it was not successful. For some reason, everyone wants to invest in HYIP projects, new exchanges and know-how, but bypass the sphere of medicine. I do not think that you will find feedback from ordinary investors, most likely you should turn to only venture funds.

Interesting. Do you remember the name of that project? by the way, I can tell you 2 main reasons of their failure right now. Crypto crisys and russian project.

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 08:18:56 PM

A similar project was from the Russian team in 2018 ( January-February), but it was not successful. For some reason, everyone wants to invest in HYIP projects, new exchanges and know-how, but bypass the sphere of medicine. I do not think that you will find feedback from ordinary investors, most likely you should turn to only venture funds.

Hello BITpashaCOIN,  From what I know of HYIP they promise high returns in short periods of time. We are definitely not that.  But I may be wrong in what you are describing as a HYIP

We are an offering based upon the exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act of 1933. By securities laws, I can say or claim much about future profits.  I can show projections in financials but that is about it.

In reference to your quote, in one part you said
or some reason, everyone wants to invest in HYIP projects, new exchanges and know-how, but bypass the sphere of medicine.

I hope not. 

Why is that? BITpashaCOIN, I would love your insight. During 2017 and 2018, many of the investors in crypto currency jumped into ICO deals that were highly speculative and some years off from coming to fruition.  I remember one ICO that actually raised $125 million for a blockchain software program that they said would not be working until 2024.  Heck by then, the software would probably be obsolete. 

So why do you think ordinary investors put over $125 million into an investment like that but would not be interested or want to invest in a project like ours with a real working treatment since 2009, that has a real revenue model right now.

Look forward to your response.

Gary
Piastr

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 08:25:27 PM

As SANA is a security token, than the token holder will receive dividends, right? How much and how often?

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 08:53:57 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2019, 04:02:25 PM by mprep

As SANA is a security token, than the token holder will receive dividends, right? How much and how often?

Not all security tokens are the same.  Some don't pay dividends just like not all companies with stocks don't pay dividends.

BUT WE WILL.  Dividends are paid from profits.  So when and how much will depend on the profits we make.

That said, once the offering is complete and we have stopped offering our Security tokens we will create our Utility Token Ecosystem***, and we will be selling Utility Token as pre payment credits for the treatment.  When someone buys a Utility Token they are basically buying a credit for treatment in the future.  And when they use those pre payment credits they get a 20% discount on the treatment which means a lot of people should be buying them.  We will be paying a dividend to the SANA tokens holder for every pre payment credit (Utility token) that is sold. 10% of the $1.00 cost of every Utility Token will be distributed among the SANA security token holders.

Note: Our utility token will never be consider anything but a pre-payment credit towards treatment and there is no limit on how many of the Utility tokens we will sell. So the value can never rise.  They are considered pre paid revenue.

***PLEASE NOTE:  We are not going to wait to open clinics until our Utility Token Ecosystem as describe on the website is set up.  It will not slow us done one bit from opening our clinics. We will just accept cash and credit card until it is set in place.

How long has it taken to you to start curing people? As I know, it can take years or even more. I wonder, why i didn't hear about it before.

For people a full treatment could last twice a week for 7 to 10 weeks.

For dogs a full treatment could last twice a week for 4 to 6 weeks.

And often times some response would be seen within a few weeks.  Dr. Tsang always tells me that with in a few weeks people will say the pain of the cancer is gone.  That is when he says it is starting to work. 

Unfortunately dogs do not talk so we have to use biopsies, pathology reports, radiographs and Ultra sounds to verify.

You have not heard this for one very good reason.  Ready?  Because hospitals, and drug companies cannot make billions off of our treatment.  There is no new FDA drug because we use existing one.   

Dr. Tsang once convinces a Oncologist to treat a patient in Hong Kong.  The Oncologist treated the person and after they were cancer free. So Dr. Tsang asked if the Oncologist would like to treat more people and the Oncologist said "No I can't make any money with this treatment".

There is the best answer I can give you.  Hospitals, Oncologist and other have too much money invested in equipment, expensive drugs to give it up to treat people for less than most co-pays for present day cancer payments.  Also it take close to a billion dollars to get a new FDA drug approved so the pharmaceutical companies have to make that back someone.  We do not have any of the issues.

Their main advantage is that they already have good experience in this field, because they successfully use their new way of Cancer treatment since 2009.

Yes Dr. Tsang in China has been treating people since 2009.  Interesting fact is the first person he treated was his sister in law who had breast cancer. That was in 2009 and she is still alive and cancer free.

Here is another cool fact on the treatments in China.  Since 2009, there have been a total of 12,325 treatments given to patients.

One more good fact.  When Dr. Tsang moved from the US to China, they gave him one hospital in a very poor and rural area in China to use his treatment. Since then, the Chinese government has given him a total of 26 hospitals to use his treatment protocol.
RealPrMax

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 12:52:17 AM

Also, if you ahve been already invested by some institutional investor, we'd like to know about it too. Usually, people here wait for investments before they deside to invest too.

Hi Vesna, That is because most token offerings come to the public AFTER they have raised the money from institutional investors via a PRIVATE pre-sale.  And in the private pre-sale, the investors receive a good discount. 50%.

I was advice to do it that way because Institutional investors do not like it when the pre-sale is public.  They like to get a better deal in the private pre-sale.

But against the advice of my Advisors, I chose to do a PUBLIC pre-sale.  I am talking with instituional investors now.  So if you want to wait that is perfectly fine with me.  

But potentially the main sale price is $0.20 per token instead of $0.10 USD in the pre-sale.  Just something you may want to consider.  You will get twice as much in the pre-sale as in the main sale.

Kind Regards

Gary

Hello, tell me, do you have a strategy to save the cost of the token from a large drawdown after entering the market? Recently, many good projects after entering the stock market lose hundreds of percent in price.
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 01:25:54 AM

Hello, tell me, do you have a strategy to save the cost of the token from a large drawdown after entering the market? Recently, many good projects after entering the stock market lose hundreds of percent in price.

Hello RealPrMax, That is a great question.

First why do many good projects after entering the stock market lose hundreds of percent in price. Many IPO in the stock market like many ICO's are built on hype and hopeful dream.  They are built on things to come.  I remember when Pandora, the music app, went public in a IPO.  People were buying it hoping to make a killing in the market.  It was on the financial news everywhere. The price of the stock was soaring.  Yet if you looked at the company itself, they were quoted as saying "We do not have now, or do we see in the future, any idea of a revenue model for Pandora".  Did that stop anyone from investing.  NO.

So the short answer to why many good projects after entering the stock market tanks is because they never were good projects.  The just had good marketing and hype.  But that is my opinion and many have other opinions.

But we are not hyping our company.  We are stating pure science and the fact that we have proven over and over again since 2009 that our treatment works and it is killing cancer cells and saving peoples lives.

Will our token price go down hundreds of percents in price after we start opening up clinics and start showing the same results that have been happening since 2009.  I cannot promise you anything. 

All I do is quote what was in Science Daily " Kevin M. Murphy and Robert H. Topel, two University of Chicago researchers, estimate a 1 percent reduction in mortality from cancer has a value to Americans of nearly $500 billion. A cure for cancer worldwide would be worth about $50 trillion.

Kind Regards
Gary
ValeraGolyb

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 07:06:53 AM

Not all security tokens are the same.  Some don't pay dividends just like not all companies with stocks don't pay dividends.

BUT WE WILL.  Dividends are paid from profits.  So when and how much will depend on the profits we make.

That said, once the offering is complete and we have stopped offering our Security tokens we will create our Utility Token Ecosystem***, and we will be selling Utility Token as pre payment credits for the treatment.  When someone buys a Utility Token they are basically buying a credit for treatment in the future.  And when they use those pre payment credits they get a 20% discount on the treatment which means a lot of people should be buying them.  We will be paying a dividend to the SANA tokens holder for every pre payment credit (Utility token) that is sold. 10% of the $1.00 cost of every Utility Token will be distributed among the SANA security token holders.

Note: Our utility token will never be consider anything but a pre-payment credit towards treatment and there is no limit on how many of the Utility tokens we will sell. So the value can never rise.  They are considered pre paid revenue.

***PLEASE NOTE:  We are not going to wait to open clinics until our Utility Token Ecosystem as describe on the website is set up.  It will not slow us done one bit from opening our clinics. We will just accept cash and credit card until it is set in place.

Oh, 10% from the profit, it is great. If everything will be fine it could become a very good passive income for every investor. Will you use tokens in those 26 chinese hospitals too?

Vesna

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 07:47:26 AM

Oh, 10% from the profit, it is great. If everything will be fine it could become a very good passive income for every investor. Will you use tokens in those 26 chinese hospitals too?

If I understood right, dividends will be paid from profits from selling utility tokens, but not from full price of treatment. But still, it will be good income, especially, when they will create a whole net of their hospitals.
Piastr

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 08:22:18 AM

10% from every sold utility token, ok. But how often dividends will be paid? Every quarter or once per year? Or, maybe, every month?

Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 08:36:57 AM

10% from every sold utility token, ok. But how often dividends will be paid? Every quarter or once per year? Or, maybe, every month?

Interesting step with second token. Who's idea? But still, common people, who are not involved in crypto won't understand why they need to buy tokens to get a discount, because, in fact, they are buying that discount. So, the question is how many tokens should be bought to get a 20% discount.

Piastr

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 09:29:01 AM

Interesting step with second token. Who's idea? But still, common people, who are not involved in crypto won't understand why they need to buy tokens to get a discount, because, in fact, they are buying that discount. So, the question is how many tokens should be bought to get a 20% discount.

well, there won't be a point to buy tokens, if you will need to spend 20% from treatment cost for this, right? So, I think, that clients will be offered with several stages of discount. This is how I'd do it.

Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 10:11:12 AM

well, there won't be a point to buy tokens, if you will need to spend 20% from treatment cost for this, right? So, I think, that clients will be offered with several stages of discount. This is how I'd do it.

You mean, if I buy, for example, 1 token, I will get 1% discount and so on till 20% discount, right? But still, client should pay less than 20% of the price of threatment to be interested in this.

Piastr

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 10:31:02 AM

You mean, if I buy, for example, 1 token, I will get 1% discount and so on till 20% discount, right? But still, client should pay less than 20% of the price of treatment to be interested in this.

Correct. Clients like when they have a choice, so such scale should be useful in my opinion. BTW, will such question be offered for token holders' voting?

ValeraGolyb

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 11:07:47 AM

USA is a region with very strict laws that are related to crypto world. Why you've decided to use US registration instead of registration in countries, that are friendly to blockchain?

Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 11:56:45 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2019, 12:37:12 PM by Kira_Fedorova

I understand, that this project aims to help humanity and improve its level of health.  this is a very noble project, which we must support.  Perhaps, you are also taking the initiative to create new counter-food strategies and new medicines, that have not been known to the world by this time?

This project is really noble, I agree. No anyone will give all his live for helping people. This is worth for support. The main question for today is will investors believe in this project or not.

ValeraGolyb

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 12:40:00 PM

I understand, that this project aims to help humanity and improve its level of health.  this is a very noble project, which we must support.  Perhaps, you are also taking the initiative to create new counter-food strategies and new medicines, that have not been known to the world by this time?

This project is really noble, I agree. No anyone will give all his live for helping people. This is worth for support. The main question for today is will investors believe in this project or not.

Well, this will depend on many factors, and noone can predict the final result. For now, project needs angel investors very much. Their money will help to promote the project greatly.

Piastr

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 01:05:59 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2019, 04:02:48 PM by mprep

Oh, just saw that Dr. Tsang is one of the project's leaders! That is great, because he is very experienced person. I think you should take him with you on your visits of investors. They definitely will love this.

Is every security SANA token is a share of the company or they are used only for votes and dividends?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: