Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:56:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️  (Read 8165 times)
LoraKalash

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 09:21:36 AM

Very strong project in my opinion! is there a minimum investment to get a 20% bonus? Do I need to pass KYC?

This project is from USA, as I can see, so, I almost sure that every investor must pass KYC because of SEC. Moreover, it is STO, so definitely, yes.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vesna

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 10:03:35 AM

Very strong project in my opinion! is there a minimum investment to get a 20% bonus? Do I need to pass KYC?

This project is from USA, as I can see, so, I almost sure that every investor must pass KYC because of SEC. Moreover, it is STO, so definitely, yes.

CEO has already answered this question before. There 2 ways of investing: for US citizen and for citizens of any other country. But, all of them must pass KYC.
Kiriya

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 11:00:11 AM

Great team for sure, but I think you need to find more famous blockchain advisors, such as Ismail Malik, for example.

I have found that many of the "famous" blockchain advisor have gotten to the point that they want to be paid to have their name associated with a project but really do not lend much help to the project.  And I believe people on Blockchain are realizing that and just famous names on a project do not do that much.

But you are missing the big pictures.  We do not need blockchain technology to open clinics and treat dogs and people with cancer.  The blockchain is not going to make that part of our company anymore effective or better.  Getting properly funded is the way we are going to succeed in that part of the business model. So the best or most famous blockchain expert will not affect our treatment or treating a patient with it.

Where blockchain experts ARE BENEFICIAL AND VITAL is when we start to incorporation our app and utility token so that people can book appointment and use our unique "PAYMENT ASSURANCE" program and in the storing of data.  And when we begin to raise funds we will looking into talking with other experts who want to get involved.  

That said I know our team.  They are very smart.  We have had long strategy conversations with all of them and I am excited and honored to be working with them

Gary

Here is some information on our Utility Token Ecosystem

Will your clients know that they are buying cryptocurrency to get the discount or not? I mean, not so many people understand what crypto is. It can be scared of it.

babos8383

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 11:43:29 AM

I am glad to hear that there are new products for the treatment of cancer, because it is the plague of the 21st century. Rather, enter their development in the global scale.

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░  ▄▄  █████▌
    ▐██████████████████████▄▀██▄ █████▌
    ▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐█████
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▐███████████████████████▀▄▄▄ ▐█████
    ▐█████████████████████▀ ▓██ ▐█████▌
    ▄                   ▄▄▄    ▓█████░
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀▀
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
    ▐██████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRIFE

▄██████▄
             ▄██████████▄
             ████    ████
             ████▄▄▄▄████
              ██████████

▄   ▀██████▀
     ▄███▀       ▀██▀
    ▐████▄▄       ▐▌
      ▀█████████▄▄▄
         ▀████████████▄
           ██████████████
           ██████████████
         ▄██████████████
NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM
████  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  ████
       ▄█████▄▄
     █████▀█████
    ▐███▌   ▐███▌
    ▐████▄▄▄████▌
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀█████▀
         ███
       ▀███▄
                ▄█████
           ▄▄▄▄████████▀
      ▄▄████████████▀
     █████████████▌
    ▐█████████████▌
     ███████████████▄

▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
                 █████▀▀     ▀█████▄
                █████           █████
               █████             ████▌
        ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
      █████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
     █████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀▀▀█████████
      ██████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀███████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀██████
       ▀▀██▌  ▐█████   ███████  ▐█████   ███▀
               █████             █████
Piastr

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 11:46:02 AM

I am glad to hear that there are new products for the treatment of cancer, because it is the plague of the 21st century. Rather, enter their development in the global scale.

They don't need to develop anything, they already successfully treat people since 2009 in China, and now they start to treat dogs. They need money for Veterinarian clinics at the moment.

Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 12:14:51 PM

I have a question. will the price for the treatment be same in all counries or there will be some differences?

davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 01:08:29 PM

The effects of the disease are devastating on every living being, this I believe we all or almost all know, the project is great , regards for all investors what are the benefits instead?
ValeraGolyb

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 01:27:54 PM

I have a question. will the price for the treatment be same in all counries or there will be some differences?

Usually, there is a difference between prices even in one country, depending on districts. SO, I think that there will be a fork in prices.

Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 02:42:59 PM

The effects of the disease are devastating on every living being, this I believe we all or almost all know, the project is great , regards for all investors what are the benefits instead?

Investors have great benefits. They have the vote right, the right for dividends. Also, they can get 20% bonus, if they will be in the first 100 investors from the forum.

LoraKalash

Activity: 431

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 03:12:38 PM

Great team for sure, but I think you need to find more famous blockchain advisors, such as Ismail Malik, for example.

I have found that many of the "famous" blockchain advisor have gotten to the point that they want to be paid to have their name associated with a project but really do not lend much help to the project.  And I believe people on Blockchain are realizing that and just famous names on a project do not do that much.

But you are missing the big pictures.  We do not need blockchain technology to open clinics and treat dogs and people with cancer.  The blockchain is not going to make that part of our company anymore effective or better.  Getting properly funded is the way we are going to succeed in that part of the business model. So the best or most famous blockchain expert will not affect our treatment or treating a patient with it.

Where blockchain experts ARE BENEFICIAL AND VITAL is when we start to incorporation our app and utility token so that people can book appointment and use our unique "PAYMENT ASSURANCE" program and in the storing of data.  And when we begin to raise funds we will looking into talking with other experts who want to get involved.  

That said I know our team.  They are very smart.  We have had long strategy conversations with all of them and I am excited and honored to be working with them

Gary

Here is some information on our Utility Token Ecosystem

According this image, using utility token for payment for treatment, clients can get 20% discount. They need to pay full price using tokens to get a discount?

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 03:19:23 PM

Investors have great benefits. They have the vote right, the right for dividends. Also, they can get 20% bonus, if they will be in the first 100 investors from the forum.
Thanks for quick replay, investors will get dividends from where? are  you investing the money onto other project  or other? Sorry for all this questions.
super bako

Activity: 1274
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 03:23:20 PM

Good business they have been running for a long time. I like the concept of your mission to help people with cancer, I'm sure they will be successful for fundraising. This is a good project

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 03:59:56 PM

Thanks for quick replay, investors will get dividends from where? are  you investing the money onto other project  or other? Sorry for all this questions.

Dividends will be calculated from any profit of the project. Including 10% from sold utility SANA tokens. I, usually, don't invest, but in this case i'm thinking seriously about it. What about you?

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 04:17:59 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2019, 09:02:06 PM by garyn

Multiple quotes and answers

Do you have any results besides some dog experiences? I wish you would elaborate new medicine against cancer, but reality is tricky. A far bigger budgets are spend every year, but no one can find any medicine towards cancer. I think that chances are low and I don't get how do you earn untill medicine would show result.

Are you sure that those billions are spended on such research? I mean, it is a perfect scheme to make money. I'm saying, that I do R&D in this field, take money and than only a part of them is used for this purpose. Another part goes to my account in some offshore country. Then, I can say, that I need more.

No he is right they do spend billions on research, in fact it is about $50 billion a year.  But your cynicism is well placed.  I have been involved in funding cancer research for the past 13 year.  Here is two facts to know.

1.  Most researchers do not get paid a salary from the research facilities or universities they works at.  The only way they get paid is that get a portion around 10% from each grant they get funding.  So to get paid they have to continue research projects.  No project, no salary.  It is very unfair to said they don't want to find a cure because they will not get paid anymore but....

2.  Universities get a lot of the money for grants so it benefits them to continue research.

What that says to me is that cancer research is an industry.  And it would be unfair to say they do not want to find a cure but.....

1. if they do, they want it to be a drug they can patent and make a lot of money on to compensate for the grant money they will not get anymore
2. Research tends to be drawn out to keep the salary going
3. Research want to publish all their work.  So that more people will come to them for more research.

These are the reasons Dr. Tsang stopped doing research but just started treating people.
1. He did not care if he was published
2. He did not care to continue grants for pay when he had a treatment that worked

When I took our treatment to major research university in the US to talk about our treatment, they agreed the science is correct and we discussed many aspects of the treatment.  At the end they said let us help to promote it but first we have to do the following.  We have to start at the beginning and recreate this in a petri dish and go from there.  It should take 3 to 5 years which would have cost a few million.

Of course, I said we do not need to start from the beginning we have a working treatment.  They said if you want our backing you have to start from the beginning and let us do everything and publish everything.  

That would have been a unnecessary 3 to 5 years.

AdSana is NOT part of the industry of cancer research.  We are a part of the solution.

Yes minimum is $1,000 USD cash or Credit card or its equivlent as of today 0.099395 BTC or roughly 4.61 ETH.  And yes you have to go through the KYC?AML process via Prime Trust's Escrow service.

US investors have to be accredited Investors and must pass Verify Investors Accredited Investor check, plus the KYC/AML.  The minimum investment for a US Accredited Investor is $10,000 USD.

International Investors fall under the Reg S and DO NOT have to be accredited investors that is why the minimum is much low and they only have to pass KYC/AML.
Vesna

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 04:34:14 PM

2.  Universities get a lot of the money for grants so it benefits them to continue research.

Exactly! What will happen, if they will find the cure? There won't be new grants. It is much more profitable for them to continue this develpment. That's why such project as AdSana, where you do care about the future, must be supported by the community!
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 04:47:01 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2019, 09:04:05 PM by garyn

Multiple questions and answers

That is a great question.  No it won't.  There treatment will be based on the cost of doing business a country.  For example, salaries have big extremes depending on where one lives.  And for our clinics, the staff is our biggest cost, next would be the building and equipment.

Countries where salaries are low the cost of the treatment will also be low.  I believe you are going to see the biggest difference is cost of the treatment when we have clinics for people.  As a good example, the full treatment in China is 1/3 of the price it would be in the US.

Gary

Will your clients know that they are buying cryptocurrency to get the discount or not? I mean, not so many people understand what crypto is. It can be scared of it.

It will be presented as a pre paid treatment credit and a Utility token.  Yes it is cryptocurrency but it will only be used within our app to pay for treatment and eventually to book travel and hotels if they have to travel to the clinics.

There will NOT be any market outside of using it with us at our clinics and app.  The value of it will never rise because

1.  We do not have a limited on how many will be issued or sold.  
2.  If someone tries to sell some for more than they paid, they would be hard pressed to find any buyers since anyone can simple go to our website or app and buy the SANA-UT token for the normal regular price.

Gary

All that said, in just one hospital 352 people were treated, 12,325 treatments were given and 90% of the patients responded successfully to the treatment.

Have you researched why those 10% wasn't successful? Do you have ideas how to increase the percent of successful treatments?
No.

regards for all investors what are the benefits instead?
1.  If the price of the SANA token goes up because of the great reports on dogs and people being treated and profits the company is making, the owners of the SANA tokens could make a great ROI on their investments.

2.  Owners of the SANA tokens get to participate in dividends paid out.  Dividends will be paid out of profits PLUS for every $1.00 of our pre paid credits (SANA-UT) our utility token, the owners of SANA tokens get $.10 distributed to them.  So if we sold in one year $1Million in pre paid treatment credits $100,000 in dividends would be distributed among the SANA token holders.

3.  You have voting rights in the Ad Sana Corporation.

According this image, using utility token for payment for treatment, clients can get 20% discount. They need to pay full price using tokens to get a discount?
No they buy what is needed.  Here is an example.  Let's say in the US to treat a dog at one of our Canine Cancer Centers it costs $4,000.  Apply a 20% discount (in this case $800) would make the price $3,200.  So they would only have to buy $3,200 in our prepaid treatment credits (SANA-UT utility tokens)
Anna_Petrova

Activity: 270

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 05:18:45 PM

These are the reasons Dr. Tsang stopped doing research but just started treating people.
1. He did not care if he was published
2. He did not care to continue grants for pay when he had a treatment that worked

When a person, who cares about the future of the world has been found, there was also found a fully new, unique and revolutionary method of cancer treatment. I'm happy, that you have him in your team!
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 05:38:15 PM

Are you going to provide bonus for first 100 investors or investors from bitcointalk?
And why do you suggest 20% bonus on number of investors, but not amount raised? I t would be smarter to offer bonus for certain milestone , like first 200 k raised or something like that

Kiriya

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 05:48:01 PM

Are you going to provide bonus for first 100 investors or investors from bitcointalk?
And why do you suggest 20% bonus on number of investors, but not amount raised? I t would be smarter to offer bonus for certain milestone , like first 200 k raised or something like that

Maybe, something has been changed, but it was said that investors from bitcointalk will get this discount. Your way of discount is interesting too. Maybe, it will be used too.

^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 06:04:27 PM

Maybe, something has been changed, but it was said that investors from bitcointalk will get this discount. Your way of discount is interesting too. Maybe, it will be used too.
It is a step towards bitcointalk community. I doubt there are 100 investors from btctlk willing to invest something here. I would consider investing in this STo more as a charity, because to my mind cancer research and investments in R&D in this industry are depending on luck. What is probability to find a medicine beating cancer?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: